What's new

Musharraf will be arrested as soon as he returns: Prosecutor

IMO he was still better than all others

Better to kill this ***** rather thn arrest!

He is also the cause of all the instability in our country. He joined a war we had no business with in the first place. Red mosque mascare is also one of his gift which escalated instability in our country. Economy is not the only thing which defines a nation. American stuffed him with money for killing tribal people resulting in TTP formation. There was no such thing as TTP before he authorized attack on tribal belt.

Even today, Musharraf stand by his decision.. NO regrets or apologies in that regard.. what so ever.
It was his job description, to take decisions on war... he needed not to delegate military matters to non sense people, otherwise he'd be no soldier and be criticized for reasons, otherwise.. and god knows what more.

As a matter of fact, all nation was in agreement... until US bought media, lawyers, terrorists and politicians.... join hands to allow US free hand,,, via a one time gun Zardari. While, Imran Khan will not take part in elections, was part of this larger game plan.

Mark my words, Imran Khan will be new Sheik Hassina of Pakistan. He will organize mutiny in army, he will engineer terrorist attacks at officers mess and mosques and education centres, using mix of locals and foreigners, which were hired and trained by black water in last 5 years.

Imran Khan will pit Pak army against black water and will blame it on WOT.

Why not arrest every **** then?

Musharraf did more for the country than all the others put together.
Musharraf has lots of support.

I can do what ever i want bat $hit. Mind your own buisness.

U see ,u r getting better, by my treatment,& without medicins,poision has strted comming out now?
& you strat $hiting from brains, instead from somewhere else?
U call me bad frist,now take it back & don't cry?
Don't try religion ,a rolling stone of ur hate against a person!

U see ,u r getting better, by my treatment,& without medicins,poision has strted comming out now?
& you strat $hiting from brains, instead from somewhere else?
U call me bad frist,now take it back & don't cry?
Don't try religion ,a rolling stone of ur hate against a person!

I will bring religion in every part of my life and will always follow the path that i see fit for my self. I can very much handle difference of opinion. If someone gonna make a personal attack on me rather than arguing on topic at hand then i will make sure that they will roll in dog $hit.

what about zardari :lol:

there is no proof against musharraf, and if SC opens up benazir case, it will be zardari who will be in hot water not musharraf

oh i can't wait for the day zardari is presented before the court! my faith in pakistan will be reborn :D

I will bring religion in every part of my life and will always follow the path that i see fit for my self. I can very much handle difference of opinion. If someone gonna make a personal attack on me rather than arguing on topic at hand then i will make sure that they will roll in dog $hit.

Thn keep rolling urself in torabora version of jungle religion which is nt called islam anyway?
Hope u like ,any thing better thn dog $hit,there are many good animals on this planet still alive?try their drity stuff toolol
Difference of opinion should nt be considered as,self rightousness or god himself to decide someones life, just because you hate him for any stupid reason of yours?
Compare law & order, economy,devlopment of infratructure,bussiness activity, & above all standing of pakistan in the world stage ,every thing was far far better 1000% from now ?
If sentenced peoples NS,ZA, were wellcomed into pakistan why nt musharaf a proven patriot!
Not a torabora jungle tarzan, hve any right to decide the future of a true patriot,instead he has only right to vote for thugs like AZ,NS & make them his gods?

Thn keep rolling urself in torabora version of jungle religion which is nt called islam anyway?
Hope u like ,any thing better thn dog $hit,there are many good animals on this planet still alive?try their drity stuff toolol
Difference of opinion should nt be considered as,self rightousness or god himself to decide someones life, just because you hate him for any stupid reason of yours?
Compare law & order, economy,devlopment of infratructure,bussiness activity, & above all standing of pakistan in the world stage ,every thing was far far better 1000% from now ?
If sentenced peoples NS,ZA, were wellcomed into pakistan why nt musharaf a proven patriot!
Not a torabora jungle tarzan, hve any right to decide the future of a true patriot,instead he has only right to vote for thugs like AZ,NS & make them his gods?

A jungle has also got monkeys and pigs but it doesn't mean that they are more intelligent than Tarzan. I can care less about your opinion so waste some one else,s time.

A jungle has also got monkeys and pigs but it doesn't mean that they are more intelligent than Tarzan. I can care less about your opinion so waste some one else,s time.

If nt care why come to post again?
Tora-bora jungle religion isn't called ,islam instead all it needs is a B52 with intense carpet bombings?
Your hate towards the most moderete & succsesfull ruller of pakistan ,is just a sick thought process started & tunned in the high hills of torabora,s madersas?

Bt in real, ur hate has no value, cause its nt the future we r heading towards as a nation?
Pakistan frist!allways & forever!

Back
Top Bottom