What's new

Musharraf will be arrested as soon as he returns: Prosecutor

No one can arrest him. He is about to become a pawn of establishment in the next government. The most our government can do is to delay him in these election but it is a fact that there is no law to convict him on what he did. It will be one of those 10 years long cases due to lack of any proof.

I can't say about kiyani or Asif but 2 of the most influential personalities in Pakistan, namely Nawaz Sharif and Chaudhary Iftikhar will make sure to not to let Musharraf even breath in peace. Musharraf like Afaq Ahmed may have to do some time in the booty house, that is if he's let live.

I don't think he will be arrested and it will be bailable warrant. Because it will give signal to Pakistan Military that now you can never come out of barracks because if you do so the the Chief will be arrested after democracy comes back.

NOt sure what the fuss is about Musharaf told the women don`t come its dangerous she wanted to be a hero and pop her head out from car .. zardari took advantage rest is history

Very unfair that Musharaf is being treated like this after all the good work he has done , where is the Military pressure when you need one

I can't say about kiyani or Asif but 2 of the most influential personalities in Pakistan, namely Nawaz Sharif and Chaudhary Iftikhar will make sure to not to let Musharraf even breath in peace. Musharraf like Afaq Ahmed may have to do some time in the booty house, that is if he's let live.

Nawaz Sharif and Chaudhary Iftikhar???
That wouldbe a treat to watch, that no one accepting their orders & once caretakers incharge,red carpet be restored on the airport for the great commando once again!
It wouldbe elections or musharaf ?
Well jst to remind you,its a huge difference bieng chief of army & president of pakistan & mr, AFAQ a 3rd grade breakaway politician,with no public support even in landhi?lol

As I can understand ur problem, indians don't wana see the same person in pakistani power circles , who has beaten them on the ground & even in the media?lol
That's the biggest problem, that u guys come & post something which you don't hve any idea?

For you,plz google pak-history how many times any army chief or a genrl got sentences?
Wht about india, how many genrls you guys hve hanged for any crimes?lol
Trolling thread, also MODs should rethink their policy of letting indians posting threads like these ?without any enough knowledge of pakistani history?
May some pakistanis strom, indian political section with crap???
Beware of that!

You need to consult a psychiatrist!!!

that should happen, and he must ans what he did during his presidentship.

That would be a good precedence... but technically, in Pakistan, P.M. is responsible for state affairs.

No one can arrest him. He is about to become a pawn of establishment in the next government. The most our government can do is to delay him in these election but it is a fact that there is no law to convict him on what he did. It will be one of those 10 years long cases due to lack of any proof.

Perhaps, Laws are made to convict criminals not those who start repaying loans to IMF.

let us see if he has the balls.(i personally think he has).

482632_619013138112697_1852173008_n.jpg

Did he pay anything? or you are pointing toward something else.

Yes he did started re-paying IMF loans.

Actually, he even took Pakistan out of the debt servicing circle... means coming govts. do not need to take loan to pay debt servicing.... i think magic was done by his PM Shaukat Aziz.

482632_619013138112697_1852173008_n.jpg

Yes he did started re-paying IMF loans.

Actually, he even took Pakistan out of the debt servicing circle... means coming govts. do not need to take loan to pay debt servicing.... i think magic was done by his PM Shaukat Aziz.

He is also the cause of all the instability in our country. He joined a war we had no business with in the first place. Red mosque mascare is also one of his gift which escalated instability in our country. Economy is not the only thing which defines a nation. American stuffed him with money for killing tribal people resulting in TTP formation. There was no such thing as TTP before he authorized attack on tribal belt.

Hayeeee Allah.. itna ghussa? What happened, cat got your tongue? Did I hit too close to home? :omghaha:

Son, you are a closet Taliban. We don't like your kind in our country, anymore. Please stay back home in the UK.

Pakistan is my country my homeland. I was born there and will die there. You are not the only one who disrespect others parent as it clearly shows that your parent taught you no manners. I can easily speak in your language but choose not to as i just read this when i started looking about Anger in Quran. It took my anger down in an instant for some reason.

The Noble Qur'an - Fussilat 41:34

The good deed and the evil deed cannot be equal. Repel (the evil) with one which is better (i.e. Allâh ordered the faithful believers to be patient at the time of anger, and to excuse those who treat them badly), then verily! he, between whom and you there was enmity, (will become) as though he was a close friend.

Please, enough with the antics. I am son of the soil, you seem to be a foreign arab infestation. I shall die in my homeland, your kind will be culled there.

Btw, don't fool yourself in assuming you can answer back, you seem to lack the necessary grey matter. It's OK, don't despair, go find solace in scripture, that is exactly where you will be hiding when we come for your kind. Remember the al-wahab dawgs of your beloved "Lal-Masjid"? Now imagine yourself on the receiving end!

Stop brainwashing my people and I shall desist and may spare you.

Pakistan is my country my homeland. I was born there and will die there. You are not the only one who disrespect others parent as it clearly shows that your parent taught you no manners. I can easily speak in your language but choose not to as i just read this when i started looking about Anger in Quran. It took my anger down in an instant for some reason.

The Noble Qur'an - Fussilat 41:34

The good deed and the evil deed cannot be equal. Repel (the evil) with one which is better (i.e. Allâh ordered the faithful believers to be patient at the time of anger, and to excuse those who treat them badly), then verily! he, between whom and you there was enmity, (will become) as though he was a close friend.

If your type of doctors are there, no wonder on pakistan situation then.

Thanks for coming to the golden point?
Yes ,no indian politician & civilians with their ignorant thinking are needed to solve pakistan,s problems!
I will keep doing, your treatment! Lol
Your thoughts & fears ,about musharaf,s return to pakistan are wellcomed,here?lol lol lol
Cause its simple, loud & clear its not your dam bussiness?lol lol lol

Back
Top Bottom