What's new

Musharraf, The Only Hope for Pakistan

and then he gifted NRO to pakistan, kashmir to india, pk nukes to USA and london hacienda to himself

and then he gifted NRO to pakistan, kashmir to india, pk nukes to USA and london hacienda to himself
a small correction, it was Jinnah who gifted Kashmir to India ;)

without even owning it in the first place! :pakistan:

& then we took half back, as you forgot! to mention:azn:
I said the first place, actually the one third you guys occupy was never taken by India.. It is just semantics I did not forget what you occupy.. As I said we did not occupy but was given on a silver platter by Jinaah..

I said the first place, actually the one third you guys occupy was never taken by India.. It is just semantics I did not forget what you occupy.. As I said we did not occupy but was given on a silver platter by Jinaah..
keep it twisting, mate!
come & take what we have taken from you!
but frist check what indian army cheif says about the readyness of IA?

keep it twisting, mate!
come & take what we have taken from you!
but frist check what indian army cheif says about the readyness of IA?
Dude why are you taking it in a wrong manner.. all I stated was that we did not occupy anything, on top we claim the whole of Kashmir because of the thing called diplomacy, obviously the first thing in a serious dialogue would be to declare the areas held by each as their own..

Dude why are you taking it in a wrong manner.. all I stated was that we did not occupy anything, on top we claim the whole of Kashmir because of the thing called diplomacy, obviously the first think in a serious dialogue would be to declare the areas held by each as their own..
i took it wrong , so you can make it looks right! dude

Musharraf, The Only Hope for Pakistan…And hope is scared to get into Pakistan.

Musharraf is not the only 'hope' for Pakistan, even though, he is an experienced leader and is dominant during diplomatic talks and in issues of foreign relations, and has much more credibility than our current politicians. However, I believe a nation of 180 million people has more bright leaders ready to pave the future of the country, one of them being, Imran Khan.

As we all know that Pakistan after Pervaiz Musharraf has gone down in almost every field one can imagine.

That mother ******* drunkard who has no hopes of returning back himself can not be a hope for Pakistan which he tried everything to destroy by sucking up to americans, giving thousands of visas to cia agents, allowing free access to road networks, no custom duties, no transit duties, no inconveience/hassle, infrastructure use/damage duties, allowing them to use drones to attack innocent unarmed citizens, destroying Lal Masjid to please his westerner masters.

He destroyed Bait Ullah, killed countless innocent students, and burned their bodies to hide the evidence. Allah will destroy him and his whole family, just wait and see him die a slow painfull death. a death of denial and frustration, May his life be a living hell and may he rot in hell after death. Ameen.

Musharraf is not the only 'hope' for Pakistan, even though, he is an experienced leader and is dominant during diplomatic talks and in issues of foreign relations, and has much more credibility than our current politicians. However, I believe a nation of 180 million people has more bright leaders ready to pave the future of the country, one of them being, Imran Khan.

The thread, I've started was long time ago. I do Admit aswell that Imran Khan Now, is another Great Hope for Pakistan. No doubt about it.

That mother ******* drunkard who has no hopes of returning back himself can not be a hope for Pakistan which he tried everything to destroy by sucking up to americans, giving thousands of visas to cia agents, allowing free access to road networks, no custom duties, no transit duties, no inconveience/hassle, infrastructure use/damage duties, allowing them to use drones to attack innocent unarmed citizens, destroying Lal Masjid to please his westerner masters.

He destroyed Bait Ullah, killed countless innocent students, and burned their bodies to hide the evidence. Allah will destroy him and his whole family, just wait and see him die a slow painfull death. a death of denial and frustration, May his life be a living hell and may he rot in hell after death. Ameen.

An Extrimist Potential Sui**de Bo**r's BS Is of No Value.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom