What's new

Musharraf Ki Yaad AAyi Us Kay Janay Kay Baad

You made fun of a horrendous crime and equated rape to fornication/adultery.

There's no reason to post such pathetic and moronic statements.

ok bro, if you say so then i take my word back but plz dont say
democracy is democracy whether fake or real....
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."

*musharaf kuta!* once i was coming home ,i saw bunch of people holding poster of musharaf with the lable mentioned above,and that was there high word to scream and once i was stuck in traffic cuz this amazing personality was passing by (2 hrs zalil kerva ya tha isnay mughay....)

‘Musharraf to announce return date in Sept’

LAHORE: Former president General (retired) Pervez Musharraf will announce the manifesto of his All Pakistan Muslim League (APML) as well as date of his return to Pakistan in September, says Chaudhry Shahbaz Husain, APML chief coordinator.

At a press conference on Sunday, Mr Husain said their party had been in touch with PML-Q leaders for the last three months for a possible unification, claiming both the factions would soon assemble on a platform.

PML-Q President Chaudhry Shujaat Husain, however, told reporters that those talking of unification should first come back to the Q League and then discuss the issue.

Mr Husain said that they would soon call on PML-Functional chief Pir Pagaro, leaders of the Muttahida Qaumi Movement and other political parties in Sindh this month.

He said if invited the APML could join the alliance recently formed by three League factions. Factions of the League – Unification, Likeminded and Functional – announced merger last month.

Flanked by Dr Sher Afgan Niazi, Maj-Gen Rashid Qureshi (retired), Fawad Chaudhry and Barrister Muhammad Ali Saif, Mr Husain said that Gen Musharraf would stage his comeback before general elections either ‘mid-term’ or ‘end-term’.

DAWN.COM | Pakistan | ?Musharraf to announce return date in Sept?

yes return and eat up pakistan like all are eating right now and when your bank is full then you can put your country on emergence and fly back to your mansions.... naiveness

yad to mush ki aayi kiunke hungama thora aur zabardast hona chahiye..

58935_152013991490132_100000445959765_340405_465351_n.jpg

60533_429244976918_156525751918_5112539_1132312_n.jpg

If you would like to support the "Pervez Musharraf Foundation" flood relief efforts by donating to the cause, all bank details are listed below.

Bank details for Pakistan:

Account Title: Pervez Musharraf Foundation

Bank Name: Habib Bank Limited

Account Number: 0874-79001230-03

Corporate Branch

Branch Code: 0874

Swift Code: HABBPKKA874

Blue Area, Islamabad

HBL Phone: 051-2827945

Fax No: 051-2828069

Telex No: 54585HBLUEPK

Transfer details for donations in USA currency to Pakistan:

Bank Name: Habib Bank Limited

Bank Address: Suite 535, 60 West, 42nd Street,

New York, NY 10165, USA

FED ABA Routing No: 026007809

Swift Code: HABBUS33

Transfer details for donations in UK currency to Pakistan:

Bank Name: Habib Allied International Bank

Bank Address: PLC-161-163, Commercial Road,

London, United Kingdom

Swift Code: HABBGB2L

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bank details for donation deposits in the UK:

Bank Name: Barclays Bank

Bank Address: 40 Wellington Road, St Johns Wood,

London, NW8-9T, United Kingdom

Sterling Account No: 93133117

Sort Code: 20-37-75

Dollar Account No: 66264322

Sort Code: 20-37-75

IBAN Swift:

Sterling: gb82barc20377593133117

Dollar: gb76barc20377566264322

I would like to thank you all in advance for your tremendous efforts.

Pakistan First!

Pervez Musharraf

Musharraf raises Rs250m for flood-hit: news channel

KARACHI: In what may be described as a noteworthy turn of events, former president Gen (retd) Pervez Musharraf, who resigned just over two years ago after facing threat of impeachment, joined hands with a private television channel on Sunday night to seek and then garner pledges of hundreds of millions of rupees for the relief and rehabilitation of flood-affected people.

Taking part from London in a three-hour live “telethon” on Dunya TV, Gen (retd) Musharraf appealed for funds and people from all over the world responded generously, collectively pledging upwards of Rs250 million, the news channel claimed.

The people who phoned in to the television show to pledge donations for the Pervez Musharraf Foundation which, according to the former president has already been registered in the UK, also asked the retired general about his future plans. Gen (retd) Musharraf told them he planned to return to Pakistan to take part in the next general election.

Mr Musharraf said only 5 per cent of the money collected by his foundation for the flood-hit would be spent on overheads.

Notable among the people who called the former president to pledge sizable donations were former ministers Khurshid Mehmood Kasuri and Ameer Muqam.—Dawn Report

DAWN.COM | Front Page | Musharraf raises Rs250m for flood-hit: news channel

:pakistan:

Musharaf was a curse on Pakistan... a coward and stupid person to have ruled Pakistan... Because of him Pakistan's Army lost its standing amongst the Nation... In all the years he was the President, Pakistan went from bad to really bad to worse... The troubles that Pakistan is facing today is thanks to him...

Really if I did not have relatives in the Pakistani military and had not seen people of decent character within it, I would have long lost hope in this important institution of Pakistan... Thanks to Musharaf...

I remember he famously stated that his mother did not teach him cowardice... yet in his own book he admitted that the Americans threatened to bomb Pakistan to stone age if he did not comply with their demands... Guess his mother did not teach him cowardice, but he did learn it from someone despite being the leader of Pakistan and one of the top ten military powers of the world... Nuclear Armed I may add...

In the west Muslims remember him as Busharaf by the way...

Now I ve read that he is trying to come back to politics... Seriously the best thing to do with a coward like him is to put him behind bars in a military jail on charges of treason...

Shame on Busharaf and shame on his supporters... A person who leaves behind the country disgraced and with a leader like Mr 10 percent does not deserve our sympathies rather our anger and the lower end of our boots!!!

Perhaps I came out a little too harsh... I mean no disrespect to those who support Musharaf... I am adding this bit because I have not read this forum entirely... I would just like to ask one question from anyone who supports him (I would be surprised if someone actually did support him here considering it is Pakistan DEFENCE forum not a Pakistan DESTROY forum)... What did Musharaf do for Pakistan all the years he was in power?

To the brother who wrote about Musharaf being *****... I would just like to add... that a ***** is one of the most loyal animals... If he had any loyalties... they were definitely not for the nation and people of Pakistan despite all his rhetoric for "Pakistan First"... heh

Sorry to say this bro(Muhammad-bin-Qasim) but if this is democracy then may God have mercy on all our souls. You have said things about Ex-president Musharraf but let me remind you of the good things he has done while he was in power:

Pakistan’s economy grew by 100% — to become $ 160 billion
Revenue grew by 100% — to become $ 11.4 billion
Per Capita income grew by 100% — to become $ 925
Foreign Reserves grew by 500% — to become $ 17 billion
Exports grew by 100% — to become $ 18.5 billion
Textile exports grew by 100% — to become $ 11.2 billion
Karachi Stock Exchange grew by 500% — to become $ 75 billion
Foreign Direct Investment grew by 500% — to become $ 8.4 billion
Annual Debt servicing decreased by 35% — to become 26%
Poverty decreased by 10% — to become 24%
Literacy ratio grew by 10% — to become 54%
Public development Funds grew by 100% — to become Rs 520 billion

Musharraf's mistakes were alliances with political parties namely the chaudary brothers... A person who has spent all his life in the Army doesnot know how these sneaky politicians operate and also he was a bit too eager to accept ideas and notions without actually thinking on them... which was his downfall. On the whole I still regard Musharraf with utmost respect and see him as the only light in present day situation. If you happen to watch these tv channels in Pakistan you would know what I am talking about. These pathetic so called leaders quarelling over this beautiful country Pakistan... wounding it... wanting it to die so that they can do with it as vultures do... May Allah give us all the strength to fight back and to know the right from wrong.

Brother Saladin... I hate the current government as I hated the times of Musharaf... They are opposite ends of the same coin...

Can I ask for a reference to what you are posting here? Because my information presents a much different scenario...

Read this entire article... It is truly an eye opener...

Musharraf's Economic Deception

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

Seems like the link is not showing... Put Musharafs economic deception in Google and read what comes up...

Back
Top Bottom