What's new

MUSHARRAF CHARGE WITH TREASON??? NOT SO FAST AND NOT YET

they both have seen their saza so should others, nuff said?
no not yet, was the SAZA was to take out the national wealth & then become president & prime minster of the country , which they looted the most?
funny SAZA?

no not yet, was the SAZA was to take out the national wealth & then become president & prime minster of the country , which they looted the most?
funny SAZA?

ok chacha we are not going to keep following the circle, you are right in everything you say

Yes! you are right, we're blind.....
1-To the breaking of the constitution.
2-To providing the political power to parties covering minimum or no political surface.
3-To the fierce insurgency we are facing now a days in Baluchistan and FATA.
4-To NRO.
5-To allowing America to operate in our homeland.
6-To the corrupt factors feeding wrong information to the saviour of Pakistan.
7-To degrading the law, the constitution of the country.
8-To the decrease the in the honour of our armed forces.
9-To making Pakistan a banana state on 3rd November 2007. Pakistani state of emergency, 2007 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
10-To the dictator whose actions almost brought Pakistan to the verge of destruction...... yet again.
Now please be sad, and just to clarify that politicians are no:)

No matter what he did he was milliin times better than a corrupt democratic setup. I dint know why people In pakistan support democracy, as the poor people only wants food and shelter nothing else they dont care about NRO, what they care about is for jobs, infrastucture and security and unfortunately not a singke democracy in Pakistan has achieved this. I am not against democracy nor I am supporting dictatorship what I am really trying to prove is its all about what benifits the people.and what about Nawaz sharif he ordered to crash the plane in which musharraf was where is the law now? What about zardari and his deeds in memogate? My friend the list goes on if you really want to start punising the real culprits the first should be nawaz, then zardari and in the end mushii.

No matter what he did he was milliin times better than a corrupt democratic setup. I dint know why people In pakistan support democracy, as the poor people only wants food and shelter nothing else they dont care about NRO, what they care about is for jobs, infrastucture and security and unfortunately not a singke democracy in Pakistan has achieved this. I am not against democracy nor I am supporting dictatorship what I am really trying to prove is its all about what benifits the people.and what about Nawaz sharif he ordered to crash the plane in which musharraf was where is the law now? What about zardari and his deeds in memogate? My friend the list goes on if you really want to start punising the real culprits the first should be nawaz, then zardari and in the end mushii.

How can you forget Altaf Hussain?

How can you forget Altaf Hussain?
Yeah add him too, btw he should be the first one why no one in judicary or in political system talks about the atrocities Altaf and his party did in karachi way back in 90s

Musharraf is charged with treason over violating the country's constitution. And yet there are people and groups and parties in the country that don't even acknowledge the constitution. Taliban and their sympathizers openly declare the country's constitution a sham and unislamic. And what do we do about them? We make peace deals with them.

But here you have a one powerless person who can harm no one, so we'll drag him through dirt and fire. But if Musharraf today forms a rogue group and starts retaliating, you'll see the state on its knees and begging him for forgiveness.

Goes to show you where the priories of this country lie, and the cowardice of the people running this clueless country. They cower to people who are powerful and rich and who fight back but they're quick to punish with impunity those who are poor and unable to fight and unable to fend for themselves, Sickening indeed.

Back
Top Bottom