What's new

MUSHARRAF CHARGE WITH TREASON??? NOT SO FAST AND NOT YET

molson4u

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Musharraf charged with Treason. Geo anchor claimed !!! but the reporter was insisting and correcting... only a "charge sheet is read" to which Musharraf has replied no guilty. The anchor didn't stopped and keep reporting what the government wanted to hear... Musharraf has been charged. Later GEO brought Ansar Abassi and Hamid Mir for their reaction who obviously called it a mile stone. Geo...False propaganda and biased opinions at its best.

Today Ex-President Musharraf showed up in the Special Court in Islamabad. More than 2200 security personal were on duty for his protection and he arrived in a convey of cars. MQM Senator and lawyer Furrakh Naseem presented his retainer and asked the court to give him more time to prepare the case. Defendant Musharraf's lawyer Furrakh Naseem asked the court that a charge should not be framed as he possess some documents which has been kept hidden from this court. Furrakh Naseem also filed two new applications seek a relief from the court, allowing Ex- President Musharraf to leave the country on medical grounds along with a request to allow Musharraf to see his mother in ICU, Sharja Hospital.

The court than ask Ex president Musharraf to come on the rostrum and a charge sheet was read accusing Musharraf of 5 acts of high treason under article 6 of the Constitution of Pakistan. President Musharraf replied "not guilty". Justice Faisal Arab said " General Sahab App Baath Saktay Hain" Ex president Musharraf than asked that he want to address the court, which was granted.

Ex- president Musharraf states that he respects the court and presented himself 16 times in different court. He added, its painful to hear the word Treason attach to his name in English, let alone the word " Ghadari" which is associated with his name. "I have served my country for 42 years. I have served in 65, 71 and was a front line commander in Scachin and Kargil. I took a bankrupt state in 1999 and left the presidency with 13 billion dollars. I provided economic development and improved the life of Pakistani's. I worked hard to improve the image of Pakistan and I am a "Ghadar"??? or those are Ghadar who looted the national wealth after i left the office. Those corrupt people should also be charged with Treason.

Furrakh Naseem than asked the court to decided on these application before 2 pm as ex- president wants to leave to see his mother. The Government Prosecutor Sheikh Akram conceded that its not a "Treason per say" but the matter is breach or abrogation of the constitution. The matter was adjourned till 2:00pm today and Ex- President Musharraf left for AFIC.

Making it simple, Musharraf is "read a charge sheet" and a plea has been taken. He is not formally charged with the offense of Treason under article 6 of the Pakistani Constitution as yet. Court has previously decided that criminal law will apply in Article 6 case. Article 6 under high treason act of Pakistan 1973 states the punishment to be death penalty or life imprisonment. It's a "non-bondable" offense.

In simple terms, if the court feels that charge is justified, it will formally charge the defendant and ask the defendant be immediately taken into custody. No bond is available for such a heinous crime of treason with death penalty as the ultimate punishment. In this matter charge was read, plea was taken but court yet has to decided if the charge is justified. If Musharraf is charged as alleged in the complaint, he should be arrested and taken to Idhala Jail not to the AFIC.

The court has not asked Musharraf to be kept in custody. On the contrary, Ex- President Musharraf left with his convey of cars to his AFIC VIP suite.Chances are he will leave for Dubai "FREE and CLEAR" by tonight. Let's see what the court decided at 2:00 pm and what happen during the night???.

source: AN EYE ON PAKISTAN: MUSHARRAF CHARGE WITH TREASON??? NOT SO FAST AND NOT YET

Last edited:
"I have served my country for 42 years. I have served in 65, 71 and was a front line commander in Scachin and Kargil. I took a bankrupt state in 1999 and left the presidency with 13 billion dollars. I provided economic development and improved the life of Pakistani's. I worked hard to improve the image of Pakistan and I am a "Ghadar"??? or those are Ghadar who looted the national wealth after i left the office. Those corrupt people should also be charged with Treason.
s
This is truly saddening, Musharraf, possibly the greatest leader we have seen, is facing treason charges for acting in national interests. I guess Pakistan is blind to his services and accomplishments......

This case is a step in the right direction to ensure that accountability is implemented from the top down to all levels. The law has been ignored for too long in Pakistan and it is high time that implementation starts.

This case is a step in the right direction to ensure that accountability is implemented from the top down to all levels. The law has been ignored for too long in Pakistan and it is high time that implementation starts.
sure accountabillity implementednlong ago, by making a recorded criminal the president of pakistan, yes ASIF ZARDARI & then now , NAWAZ SHARIF bieng PM of pakistan, with the help of monte carlo justice & fake & illegaly adopted & voted damocrazy?

which considers the killers of 60,000 pakistanis & the rejectors of the constitution TTp, innocents & should be pardoned?:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Happiest day for Hamid Mir and Ganja and Company.......lakhh di lanat...what a personal vendetta.....relief for all ...and punishment for one...

dont worry its not personal vendetta, its called karma otherwise known as a bitch.
your sins catch up with you eventually, cries of thousands sold to US paying off the dividend.

Saddam hussain, Qaddafi, Hassani mubarak all were the greatest leaders for some.

dont worry its not personal vendetta, its called karma otherwise known as a bitch.
your sins catch up with you eventually, cries of thousands sold to US paying off the dividend.

Saddam hussain, Qaddafi, Hassani mubarak all were the greatest leaders for some.
sins? nawazsharif genrls jilani,s boot PM 3rd time? too funny post?:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Yea it's ignored
And next time if some other Mushraff took over
I wish he hang over all bloody politicians including all so call judges

Yea it's ignored
And next time if some other Mushraff took over
I wish he hang over all bloody politicians including all so call judges

It is unlikely that there will be a military coup in Pakistan for the next few years.

s
This is truly saddening, Musharraf, possibly the greatest leader we have seen, is facing treason charges for acting in national interests. I guess Pakistan is blind to his services and accomplishments......
Yes! you are right, we're blind.....
1-To the breaking of the constitution.
2-To providing the political power to parties covering minimum or no political surface.
3-To the fierce insurgency we are facing now a days in Baluchistan and FATA.
4-To NRO.
5-To allowing America to operate in our homeland.
6-To the corrupt factors feeding wrong information to the saviour of Pakistan.
7-To degrading the law, the constitution of the country.
8-To the decrease the in the honour of our armed forces.
9-To making Pakistan a banana state on 3rd November 2007. Pakistani state of emergency, 2007 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
10-To the dictator whose actions almost brought Pakistan to the verge of destruction...... yet again.
Now please be sad, and just to clarify that politicians are no angels either but i'd rather prefer to be ruled by corrupt and inept politicians rather than patriotic dictators because no matter how corrupt they are, they still make better decisions than "pak saaf" dictators.

Happiest day for Hamid Mir and Ganja and Company.......lakhh di lanat...what a personal vendetta.....relief for all ...and punishment for one...
I know he's going to leave the country but at least a charge sheet was presented against him. As far as Hamid Mir and co. are concerned then they should be happy and have every right to be happy along with every Pakistani who wishes to see democracy being implemented in the country as the Quaid envisioned it.

It is unlikely that there will be a military coup in Pakistan for the next few years.
Wish for the same brother :)

Last edited:
Musharaf's only crime is that hes not a Punjabi. Punjabis can get away with anything. Hell no General on Pakistan can even start a military operation in Punjab against Lashkare Jhangvi type groups but they can do as many operations in Sindh, Balochistan and tribal areas.

Yes! you are right, we're blind.....
1-To the breaking of the constitution.
2-To providing the political power to parties covering minimum or no political surface.
3-To the fierce insurgency we are facing now a days in Baluchistan and FATA.
4-To NRO.
5-To allowing America to operate in our homeland.
6-To the corrupt factors feeding wrong information to the saviour of Pakistan.
7-To degrading the law, the constitution of the country.
8-To the decrease the in the honour of our armed forces.
9-To making Pakistan a banana state on 3rd November 2007. Pakistani state of emergency, 2007 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
10-To the dictator whose actions almost brought Pakistan to the verge of destruction...... yet again.
Now please be sad, and just to clarify that politicians are no angels either but i'd rather prefer to be ruled by corrupt and inept politicians rather than patriotic dictators because no matter how corrupt they are, they still make better decisions than "pak saaf" dictators.
which constitution shit head?
the one which brings those who, does crouption looted, national wealth, brought LONDON MANSSIONS, SURREY MANSSIONS?
political parties which were born under the toilets of GHQ?wow?
UDHAAR TUM, IDHAAR HUM?
ohh then he was the one who did the 9/11, & didnt agreed to be the part of OBL terrorist dreams?
insurgents were innocents thats why they still keep killing 60,000 innocent pakistanis to avenge USA? nutheads?
pakistani MONTEE CARLO law?lolzz
so you see our armed forces, kissing the dirty feets of mullha fazallha, like our coward politicians more hounrable, by not fighting the terrorism?
sure pakistan was verge of destruction, well 1 USD bwas at 62 ruppes?
come on out of of your litle kingdom of fake damocrazy?
will you?

Musharaf's only crime is that hes not a Punjabi. Punjabis can get away with anything. Hell no General on Pakistan can even start a military operation in Punjab against Lashkare Jhangvi type groups but they can do as many operations in Sindh, Balochistan and tribal areas.
very wrong perception!
genrl azam went to arrest then the conspirator, yes JI ,s former chief mullana muhduddi in lahore?

Last edited:
very wrong perception!
genrl azam went to arrest then the conspirator, yes JI ,s former chief mullana muhduddi in lahore?

Pakistan Army has kept Pakistan together. As divisions beings to appear on surfaces Pakistan will decent into a civil war if its all ready isn't.

Back
Top Bottom