What's new

MUSHARRAF CHARGE WITH TREASON??? NOT SO FAST AND NOT YET

What about the meeting, which was held between pm and treason case judges. I believe, this time no expatriation with Sharif. God knows better.

app uncle hain kisi majal hai kiya?lolzz
bhai jan woh, ethinic basses choreein , aur patritot baney, kiyoun key app hian aik patriot?

bhai when i was in Pakistan i remember before every 14th august we would decorate our house with flags of Pakistan. On every 23rd March we would get up early and watch/listen to patriotic songs on PTV. We would impatiently wait for the Pakistan day parade.

bhai when i was in Pakistan i remember before every 14th august we would decorate our house with flags of Pakistan. On every 23rd March we would get up early and watch/listen to patriotic songs on PTV. We would impatiently wait for the Pakistan day parade.
you were simply great!
keep it up!

Yes! you are right, we're blind.....
1-To the breaking of the constitution.
2-To providing the political power to parties covering minimum or no political surface.
3-To the fierce insurgency we are facing now a days in Baluchistan and FATA.
4-To NRO.
5-To allowing America to operate in our homeland.
6-To the corrupt factors feeding wrong information to the saviour of Pakistan.
7-To degrading the law, the constitution of the country.
8-To the decrease the in the honour of our armed forces.
9-To making Pakistan a banana state on 3rd November 2007. Pakistani state of emergency, 2007 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
10-To the dictator whose actions almost brought Pakistan to the verge of destruction...... yet again.
Now please be sad, and just to clarify that politicians are no angels either but i'd rather prefer to be ruled by corrupt and inept politicians rather than patriotic dictators because no matter how corrupt they are, they still make better decisions than "pak saaf" dictators.

WOw, typical rants of a Mush hater, I see that Hamid Mir has taught u well......
On a typical day I would clarify my stand but not today, I have had a long *** day.....

The morality of our nation, how shameful,..... Taliban and Baghti are Hero's and Musharraf is a Traitor. Do I need to say more...

and which part do you compare with selling our people, dude you have sick sense of humor
selling of pakistanis started way before, then musharaf,s rule ?
dont you remember AIMAL KANSI,s handover to USA?

guss noora minds allways had bad memories ?

selling of pakistanis started way before, then musharaf,s rule ?
dont you remember AIMAL KANSI,s handover to USA?

guss noora minds allways had bad memories ?

if that justifies you lets you sleep at night than I am happy for you my brother

if that justifies you lets you sleep at night than I am happy for you my brother
sorry if hard facts you cant face, not my problem dear sir!
but as a united nation, we shouldnt be bogged down of our past?
as our plate is almost full of every kind of problems!

sorry if hard facts you cant face, not my problem dear sir!
but as a united nation, we shouldnt be bogged down of our past?
as our plate is almost full of every kind of problems!

no we shouldnt but if we dont correct these problem now then these problem will become our future problem as well
I like Musharaf as a person, but what he did was wrong and he should get some kind of Alamtti saza or this will happen again.

no we shouldnt but if we dont correct these problem now then these problem will become our future problem as well
I like Musharaf as a person, but what he did was wrong and he should get some kind of Alamtti saza or this will happen again.
then you should be looking for so called ALLAMTI SAZA,s for thievs like zardari, s & nawaz also? right?

Back
Top Bottom