What's new

Mumtaz Qadri Hanged in Adiyala Jail

@mshahid
Bro when a person not accepting Rasool Allah PBUH his / her last prophet and consider non-Muslim how can you apply blasphemy this to him or her....blasphemy happens when person accepts and later do such act...If u still insists then all the non-Muslims lives in Pakistan directly doing blasphemy by not accepting Rasool Allah PBUH last prophet...ask any lawyer he will give u the same answer, there are some loops in the law...

As I already posted that, peoples living in Pakistan have to follow the Laws of Pakistan, irrespective of their religions.

According to constitution of Pakistan No law would be passed against the teachings of the Quran and Sunnah.

I hope courts will do the same asap.

The problem is when the peoples like you claim that they are "AQAL E KULL" and they know everything and everybody.

The blasphemy LAW is part of constitution and you continuously abusing it since yesterday. if you have a problem go to national assembly and submit a bill for same cause.

RIP to people like you.

Constitution is formed by human and it is not divine. Questioning misuse of any law or for that matter even constitutional law is not at all abusing the constitution.

@Zibago bhai mujhe maaf karo mujhe na tag karo. yeh log andahy hain to hum to apni ankhain nahi phor saktay na.

For us Quran is enough.

As I already posted that, peoples living in Pakistan have to follow the Laws of Pakistan, irrespective of their religions.
Then hang them all because as per law they already did the blaspheme since from birth by not accepting Rasool Allah PBUH their last prophet....

RIP to people like you.

Constitution is formed by human and it is not divine. Questioning misuse of any law or for that matter even constitutional law is not at all abusing the constitution.

@Zibago bhai mujhe maaf karo mujhe na tag karo. yeh log andahy hain to hum to apni ankhain nahi phor saktay na.

For us Quran is enough.

RIP to you too. being illogical and ignorant at once is quite an achievement.

Nobody will stop you from changing the LAW, I am in for that. Change it.

And Muslims in other countries have to follow the laws of those countries irrespective of their religion simple as that.

Then hang them all because as per law they already did the blaspheme since from birth by not accepting Rasool Allah PBUH their last prophet....

If it was part of the LAW, I would have supported that, but Thanks GOD it is not.

I am not saying that Govt. did wrong or Mumtaz Qadri is innocent. Mumtaz Qadri did a offense and got himself hanged.

RIP to people like you.

For us Quran is enough.
Kiyon bhagti ho you have to take a stand against them atleast online mulk ko qabristan bana kar chorain gay

Your the one playing the role of sadistic joker of Batman by insisting a Christian woman be hanged ASAP

Ahahahah phir se religion :lol:

And Muslims in other countries have to follow the laws of those countries irrespective of their religion simple as that.

I am stern supporter of.

In Rome, do as the Romans do

Damn it....Kitty Kitty Kat joins the Qadri camp :hitwall:

CcX_nM4WAAEIPa-.jpg

Ahahahah phir se religion :lol:
Duh...Blasphemy law is about religion. How can you separate the two? By the why aren't you raising your voice for the arrest of Junaid Jamshed?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom