What's new

Mumtaz Qadri Hanged in Adiyala Jail

@mshahid what do you believe is Justice served for Asia Bibi? You want her dead when even Prophet Mohammed SAW pardoned the woman who who used to throw trash on him. Why do the Mullah brigade forget this incident when they yell blasphemy. And why are you insisting she be hanged? Over what? All she said in the argument with her Muslim colleagues was she believed in her religion because according to her Jesus AS (Nausa Billah) died for sins and then said what did Prophet Mohammed SAW do for us? Like seriously that is Muslim-Christian debate 101. That is the first thing a Christian will say to you if you argue with him. Some years ago some American general rephrased this line even more bluntly by saying In Islam you have to send your own son to die yet in Christianity God (Nausabillah) sends his own son to die for you. Don't these so-called champions of Islam know how to give a rebuttal to these blasphemous words repeated by these Christian 'infidels'. Is their faith so weak that the first thing that comes to their mind is let's have this blasphemer arrested and have him/her killed through the judicial system if else via mob justice. If this is your attitude towards non Muslims then unfortunately I am pretty sure Muslims are not going to win the hearts of non Muslims any time soon.

Last edited:
@mshahid what do you believe is Justice served for Asia Bibi? You want her dead when even Prophet Mohammed SAW pardoned the woman who who used to throw trash on him. Why do the Mullah brigade forget this incident when they yell blasphemy. And why are you insisting she be hanged? Over what? All she said in the argument with her Muslim colleagues was she believed in her religion because according to her Jesus AS (Nausa Billah) died for sins and then said what did Prophets Mohammed SAW do for us? Like seriously that is Muslim-Christian debate 101. That is the first thing a Chritian will say to you if you argue with him. Some years ago some American general rephrased this line even more bluntly by saying In Islam you have to send your own son to die yet in Christianity God (Nausabillah) sends his own son to die. Don't these so-called champions of Islam know how to give a rebuttal to these blasphemous words repeated by these Christian 'infidels'. Is their faith so weak that the first thing that comes to their mind is let's have this blasphemer arrested and have him/killed through the judicial system if else via mob justice. If this is your attitude towards non Muslims then unfortunately I am pretty sure Muslims are not going to win the hearts of non Muslims any time soon.

Are you Aalim ??? or a PHD in islamic studies from a university.

I am neither, its the law of the land and talking about law of the land not religion.

How you find it justification ???????????? A dumb can surely find it.

Its is root cause analysis in my opinion.
Your root cause analysis sounds as it was the justification for murdering Salman Taseer.

His comments or his working against his mandate is not at all or was not at all a reason for his killing so why you are even bringing it and terming root cause analysis ?

I am neither, its the law of the land and talking about law of the land not religion.
I am neither but it hurts me badly when your so called ulema can't give reply to non Muslim even in basic matters of faith. All they can think of is since we can't argue with this guy let's have this person hanged by the laws which we have enforced on Pak Sar Zameen through our street power.

Masha Allah take a look at these Ashiqaane Rasool(SAW)

Naare Taqbeer than in the same sentence BC MC

Look at this idiot :rofl:
12782292_10154100081273081_1216114837_n.jpg
Wah ji wah ey kera Islam ey?

Your root cause analysis sounds as it was the justification for murdering Salman Taseer.

His comments or his working against his mandate is not at all or was not at all a reason for his killing so why you are even bringing it and terming root cause analysis ?

Because I can !!!

He was not selling "ande channe" in jail with Aasia BB.

If you got something, this is open forum tell us all. Don't defend Aasia BB while she was also a recipient of death penalty according to the law of Pakistan and her plea was rejected by High court and supreme court too.

Mumtaz Qadri is a finished case. open cases are Aasia BB and Mulla Burka.

Qadri was hanged according to the law of the land. Then why do you have a problem with that?

I am neither but it hurts me badly when your so called ulema can't give reply to non Muslim even in basic matters of faith. All they can think of is since we can't argue with this guy let's have this person hanged by the laws which we have enforced on Pak Sar Zameen through our street power.

I am not talking about any religion any race any sect. I am talking about the LAW OF THE LAND. if you have any problem with that form a pressure group and force Pakistani media and legislator to listen your demands and change it.

Whining was never a solution.

Qadri was hanged according to the law of the land. Then why do you have a problem with that?

Bhai kiss ne kaha k I have a problem :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have a problem with the people who are abusing law of the land.

Because I can !!!

He was not selling "ande channe" in jail with Aasia BB.

If you got something, this is open forum tell us all. Don't defend Aasia BB while she was also a recipient of death penalty according to the law of Pakistan and her plea was rejected by High court and supreme court too.

Mumtaz Qadri is a finished case. open cases are Aasia BB and Mulla Burka.

:lol: then open a thread for Asia bb case. This thread is about qadri and salaman taseer. Salman taseer was killed for nothing. He did nothing wrong.

as far as asia is concerned if the country's judicial system and court today orders her hanging she will be hanged simple as that.

We as common citizens have the right as you much as you have to question the trial or demand sharing of information in this case.

It is not about defending or opposing her

:lol: then open a thread for Asia bb case. This thread is about qadri and salaman taseer. Salman taseer was killed for nothing. He did nothing wrong.

as far as asia is concerned if the country's judicial system and court today orders her hanging she will be hanged simple as that.

We as common citizens have the right as you much as you have to question the trial or demand sharing of information in this case.

It is not about defending or opposing her

I hope courts will do the same asap.

The problem is when the peoples like you claim that they are "AQAL E KULL" and they know everything and everybody.

The blasphemy LAW is part of constitution and you continuously abusing it since yesterday. if you have a problem go to national assembly and submit a bill for same cause.

Bro only Quranic laws can't change but laws made by man can be debate and changed...Blasphemy law made by Muslim like us under the guidance of Quran but still it is not a Quranic law neither from Rasool Ullah PBUH....

Bro only Quranic laws can't change but laws made by man can be debate and changed...Blasphemy law made by Muslim like us under the guidance of Quran but still it is not a Quranic law neither from Rasool Ullah PBUH....

Jaani thats what I am saying that PDF is not a place to conduct a national assembly session. In debate you try to learn things but these guys already have divine knowledge I guess.

Glad I made you laugh now easy on the laughing gas

Then stop being clown :coffee:

Last edited:
@mshahid
Bro when a person not accepting Rasool Allah PBUH his / her last prophet and consider non-Muslim how can you apply blasphemy this to him or her....blasphemy happens when person accepts and later do such act...If u still insists then all the non-Muslims lives in Pakistan directly doing blasphemy by not accepting Rasool Allah PBUH last prophet...ask any lawyer he will give u the same answer, there are some loops in the law...

Back
Top Bottom