What's new

Multiple gunmen storm Canadian Parliament Hill, at least one soldier shot

There are no concrete evidence to suggest what kind of attack this is, so until it's confirmed please stop dragging in muslims unnecessarily.

Canada is one of those countries which provided sanctuary to other nations' terrorists. Canada deserves it 100%. Canada deliberately botched the Kanishka Bombing case, not a single culprit got punished. Next step, India must assist Khalistanis in carving out a part of Canada as their homeland.

They were being ruthlessly killed in India. So it is natural they found refuge elsewhere. Isn't that common all over the world?

No I think the so called liberals, selective seculars who remained silent when India was suffering must suffer the same way in same pain. Feel the pain now as we have been feeling it for past 60 years.

And you love to call them freedom fighters, just like kashmir freedom fighters.

I don't love to call anyone anything. Stop projecting.

And wishing harm onto others will bring you bad Karma.

They were being ruthlessly killed in India. So it is natural they found refuge elsewhere. Isn't that common all over the world?

Now it is time for them oppressed people to start fight for Khalistan in Canada. UK recently refused to send it's paedophile to "ruthless" India, so civilized they have become.

RIP to the dead and I hope this opens the eyes of Canadian government.

I don't love to call anyone anything. Stop projecting.

And wishing harm onto others will bring you bad Karma.
That is exactly what is happening now. Supporting terrorists or remaining silent will have brought you this. You guys love to call kashmiri terrorists as freedom fighters, love to host khalistani terrorists. You guys even love to join the sanctions because of so called human rights violation in Kashmir. So I believe this is your karma. look we are suffering for last 67 years. You remained silent, even sometimes you supported them. Now suffer with us.

RIP to the dead,strength to his loved once !
Fruit of seed's they had sown for years,though i am sure they wouldn't learn even after this.

There is firing on at the Rideau Mall too, apart from Parliament and the War Memorial.

Back
Top Bottom