What's new

Multiple gunmen storm Canadian Parliament Hill, at least one soldier shot

Arya Desa

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Why is this happening to Canada? Please click link to see
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OTTAWA - At least two people were shot after multiple gunmen opened fire on Parliament Hill Wednesday morning.

One of those shot appears to be a soldier. Several people were seen performing CPR before he was taken to hospital.

The other, shot just outside the Library of Parliament, may be one of the gunmen.

Veteran Affairs Minister Julian Fantino told QMI Agency that Parliament’s sergeant-at-arms shot one gunman dead.

“All the details are not in, but the sergeant-at-arms, a former Mountie, is the one that engaged the gunman, or one of them at least, and stopped this,” Fantino said from inside Centre Block. “He did a great job and, from what I know, shot the gunman and he is now deceased.”

Sources inside said a gunman tried to get into the Conservative caucus.

Two men were seen jumping from a Toyota Corolla at 9:52 a.m., just before caucus was preparing to sit, and then dozens of shots were heard.

The car now sits empty outside Centre Block. It has no licence plates.
Journalists reported police were trying to keep them away from the scene. Those inside Parliament reported they were told to stay inside rooms with the door locked.

Prime Minister Stephen Harper was safely taken away from Parliament Hill, his spokesman said.

The shooting comes just two days after a newly converted jihadist ran down two soldiers in his car in a Montreal parking lot, killing one.

Multiple gunmen storm Parliament Hill, at least one soldier shot | BREAKING NEWS

Why is this happening to Canada? Please click link to see
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OTTAWA - At least two people were shot after multiple gunmen opened fire on Parliament Hill Wednesday morning.

One of those shot appears to be a soldier. Several people were seen performing CPR before he was taken to hospital.

The other, shot just outside the Library of Parliament, may be one of the gunmen.

Veteran Affairs Minister Julian Fantino told QMI Agency that Parliament’s sergeant-at-arms shot one gunman dead.

“All the details are not in, but the sergeant-at-arms, a former Mountie, is the one that engaged the gunman, or one of them at least, and stopped this,” Fantino said from inside Centre Block. “He did a great job and, from what I know, shot the gunman and he is now deceased.”

Sources inside said a gunman tried to get into the Conservative caucus.

Two men were seen jumping from a Toyota Corolla at 9:52 a.m., just before caucus was preparing to sit, and then dozens of shots were heard.

The car now sits empty outside Centre Block. It has no licence plates.
Journalists reported police were trying to keep them away from the scene. Those inside Parliament reported they were told to stay inside rooms with the door locked.

Prime Minister Stephen Harper was safely taken away from Parliament Hill, his spokesman said.

The shooting comes just two days after a newly converted jihadist ran down two soldiers in his car in a Montreal parking lot, killing one.

Multiple gunmen storm Parliament Hill, at least one soldier shot | BREAKING NEWS
very sad and horrible incidence.

Our Parliament is being help siege. Yesterday there was a similar terrorist attack against soldiers done by a muslim convert. What has Canada ever done to deserve this?
Their crime is they remain silent when these kind of things happened in other countries. I want these kind of things to happen in each and every European countries and west so that these people will realize. The sooner the better.

Their crime is they remain silent when these kind of things happened in other countries. I want these kind of things to happen in each and every European countries and west so that these people will realize. The sooner the better.

Remaining silent is one thing, they blame the West for crimes committed by them. How sickening.

give them more emigration baby :rofl: stupid goory

Yesterday's terrorist attack was a white convert to islam. Today's is probably related.

Just heard on the news. Looks like the whole thing is in lock down.

Remaining silent is one thing, they blame the West for crimes committed by them. How sickening.

Yesterday's terrorist attack was a white convert to islam. Today's is probably related.
man they are really stupids . i am failed to understand how they give emegration ? a man has 1 feet long Beard devil look man go to their emmbassy they say welcome . a normal clear man go to for visit visa they refuse :lol: they collect whole garbage of islamic world EU is hub terrorists now :hitwall:

if i was emigration officer i reject every man whom pray 5 times and have beard :partay:

Our Parliament is being help siege. Yesterday there was a similar terrorist attack against soldiers done by a muslim convert. What has Canada ever done to deserve this?

That line of thought is meaningless now. You should be thinking how to avoid this, instead!

Canada a has been quite slack in dealing with extremists, now it comes together.

I guess there are many attackers involved in this. Multiple shooting is being reported.

Canada is one of those countries which provided sanctuary to other nations' terrorists. Canada deserves it 100%. Canada deliberately botched the Kanishka Bombing case, not a single culprit got punished. Next step, India must assist Khalistanis in carving out a part of Canada as their homeland.

@CIA, @CENTCOM, @NSA : Put this guy Biplab Bijay on a watchlist please.

Back
Top Bottom