What's new

Multiple gunmen storm Canadian Parliament Hill, at least one soldier shot

Canada a truly great country, the Canadian people are friends. They will overcome this.

Some Hindus showing their true face in this thread. Pundit pundit he rehangay.

Calling others terrorists first look at yourself.

I wouldn't say they are Nastik but just ignorant of Sikhi. Our parcharaks have not done a good job in passing Sikhi towards the younger generation.

Jaggu bhai, could you explain nastik in the Sikh context please?

The UK has many young practicing Sikhs my friend. Long may they continue.

@waz Interesting how Harper handles this. Since he is a right winger, I expect him to be more hawkish on foreign policy.

Why the hell would jihadis attack a peaceful country like Canada that has done nothing against anyone?

Pathetic.

But then again, they were in bed with those who ignored the Sep 13, 2001 parliament attack on India.

Perhaps this will make them open their eyes and learn something from Australia, Austria and Norway now.

Not all Sikhs who want justice are Khalistanis.
If you/or anyone is able to 'give peace' to Sajjan/Tytler, you have my blessing. They have walked on earth longer than what was their due. But then even Owaisi is walking free (same on bail that is).

Btw, I am a Hindutvavadi, member of the you know what and still did seva at the Golden Temple and continue to visit Gurdwaras.

Will you kill me? :(

@liontk

When Someone Attacks Canada, They Don't Respond With Irrational Fear. They Do This Instead.

Attacks on Canada are rare. But what's special is how they handle times of crisis. Instead of getting engulfed with fear and sensationalism, they remain who they are. They won't allow such an attack to shake them up or change them.

Loosing to Fear and SPECULATIONS.....is not the way...

This Is How A Tragedy Like The Ottawa Shooting Should Be Reported. I Want To Hug This Reporter.

In covering terrible tragedies such as the one that happened in Ottawa on Wednesday, the news needs to stop focusing on the shooter. That's not to say we should completely ignore the seriousness of the event, just that we need to focus on everything else surrounding it as well. Instead of delving into the "mind of the killer" right away, we need to focus on the victims, the heroes, the positivity. Canada's Rex Murphy agrees with me.

Your post is beautiful. But not sustainable. Trust me, this is the beginning. Slowly the bonhomie will be eroded. I don't wish for the same, but just making a reasonable assumption. If I am proved wrong, and further attacks don't occur, I will be happy. :)

You got it the other way around. After 1994 when the armed Khalistani movement was suppressed by the Punjab police, the support for Khalistan was almost finished. People had enough of bloodshed and did not want a repeat it again. Now what should have happened is our government should have punished the politicians such as Sajjan Kumar and Tytler, but what happened was that congress politicians with blood on their hands were protected and even given further promotions. For the Sikhs this is like putting salt on an open wound. That is why when Rajoana was about to be executed 2 years ago, all the youth in Punjab created unrest and these youth are not even religious and almost all have no memory of militancy years since many were born after those years. Not all Sikhs who want justice are Khalistanis. But by denying justice our government is only empowering Khalistanis.

Integration yes, assimilation no.

I don't know how Sri Lankan culture is but our Hindustani/South Asian culture is very old and good culture. Not to be discarded for westernized mcdonald culture.

Congress is to be blamed for that. How was it that Tytler was declared innocent despite his involvement?

Khalistanis sadly think that it was 'Hindu India' that is attacking their 'separate religion' (Sikhism teaches universal respect and is for everyone; I am a Buddhist and have visited Harmandir Sahib, Hemkund Sahib and Bangla Sahib many times including having done seva there).

This concept, was the creation of Khalistanis who relentlessly murdered hundreds of innocent Hindus and even Sikhs who opposed their madness.

Justice has to be delivered and till Congress exists, justice won't be delivered.

Mark my words. One political party is the enemy of entire country since day one.

Interesting how Harper handles this. Since he is a right winger, I expect him to be more hawkish on foreign policy.

The conservatives may be less looney than the neo liberals of Trudeau.. But calling Harper a right winger is akin to equating Ghandi to Modi.. Canadian politics is based on self importance and being oblivious to the rest of the world

They ( by that i mean politicians) may have thought they're immune to rest of us.. But like the US learned from 9/11, Australia from Bali and Europe from Madrid and London.. Their day will come.. This is nothing this was just a loony going on a shooting spree and killing himself.. A almost daily occurrence in the states.. Wait till the suicide bombings, and beheadings start and it's gonna be worse because the country is full of third world criminals and terrorists given free passports given in the name of oh so great Canadian way of acceptance and democracy waiting for an opportunity.. Lets see how wonderfully eloquent Trudeau will sound then

Last edited:
The conservatives may be less looney than the neo liberals of Trudeau.. But calling Harper a right winger is akin to equating Ghandi to Modi.. Canadian politics is based on self importance and being oblivious to the rest of the world

They ( by that i mean politicians) may have thought they're immune to rest of us.. But like the US learned from 9/11, Australia from Bali and Europe from Madrid and London.. Their day will come.. This is nothing this was just a loony going on a shooting spree and killing himself.. A almost daily occurrence in the states.. Wait till the suicide bombings, and beheadings start and it's gonna be worse because the country is full of third world criminals and terrorists given free passports given in the name of oh so great Canadian way of acceptance and democracy waiting for an opportunity.. Lets see how wonderfully eloquent Trudeau will sound then

Next time when you school me, make it less painful =D

Your post is beautiful. But not sustainable. Trust me, this is the beginning. Slowly the bonhomie will be eroded. I don't wish for the same, but just making a reasonable assumption. If I am proved wrong, and further attacks don't occur, I will be happy. :)
Just asking people to remain civil and not emotional!

Justice has to be delivered and till Congress exists, justice won't be delivered.

Mark my words. One political party is the enemy of entire country since day one.

Congress party is enemy number one of India. Today India could have been a very rich country much like the western countries had Nehru and his dynasty not been ruling India since 1947.

Congress party is enemy number one of India. Today India could have been a very rich country much like the western countries had Nehru and his dynasty not been ruling India since 1947.

wait, I said none of those words =D

It was @Tshering22 who said that, I think you misquoted my friend :) I asked a question of Nastiks and Sikh faith :-)

Back
Top Bottom