What's new

Mujahid Force of Pakistan Army shots down Indian Spy Drone

Isn't that what TTP calls its freedom fighters?

Wasn't the Swastika used by the Nazis? Should Hindus stop using it now?

Now you agree that there is Mujaheddins in Pakistan Army ?

Yea. All our armed forces men are mujahids. I'd like to be a mujahid too. In fact every Pakistani and Muslim would like to think that he wants to be a mujahid. What we are not are morons who don't know the meaning of the word.

What is this Mujahid force? Can't they call it some unit or regiment of Pakistan army? Or is there any regiment in that name?

Why?

Wasn't the Swastika used by the Nazis? Should Hindus stop using it now?
Not really there are hundreds of variations of swastika , the Nazis had their own.

Great shot of Indian drone, trying to take imagery of Pakistan border areas. It was shot down and captured inside Pakistani territory.
You are one of my favorite posters bro.

Not really there are hundreds of variations of swastika , the Nazis had their own.

Exactly the point. Hundreds of thousands of different groups claiming to be Mujahids, with their own definition of the word. The Taliban have their own.

You are one of my favorite posters bro.

thank you.

but As usual Indians incompetence, they are going to deny it ever happened.....lol...where as Pakistan keep destroying Modi's state sponsored terrorism drones taking aerial photography of Pakistan areas..

well done
Pakistan army

we are Pakistan not Myanmar
we react very seriously

This is indian childs play drone so no one suspect indian military drone

I don't believe this. How can Pakistan shoot down this advanced next generation Indian superior drone? It makes predator drone look like a sex toy. :rofl:
you do make a valid point, predator is a a sex toy.

Back
Top Bottom