What's new

Mughal, Nizam era treasure recovered in Hyderabad-India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noble Rhetoric
Do you know that you Indian Hindus are harming cause of Pakistani Hindus by coming up with such rants as in your post? So if you have any love for Pakistani Hindus then come up with some constructive ideas. As far as your rant hope you must have watched Indian movies where Muslims are portrayed the same rather worst.

and im sure you wont like me to post so-called tolerence of India towards its minorities.

The Question

Would you hold the same "constructive" rhetoric when it comes to indian muslims and comments of pakistani members??

Affirmation Of the Rhetoric

I can not reply on behalf of other members but for myself and i would say yes why not.

and the FLIP-FLOP

:) we know fed up of their religious cast based conditions they converted.

as far as case of Pakistan those who opted for Pakistan are better off and those who opted for India are feeling "Dhobi ka kuta na ghar ka na ghat ka".

those who did not convert are also feeling the same.

Thats a periodical issue and better than living under constant fear of being burnt alive by saffaronies

:what: yeh we know that. They are living in bad conditions in India today.

The poor souls dont even have any money to migrate thats why.

and please do not bring in who is better off because you wont have guts to see the truth.

If that was the reason then what you have given them?

2. if that was NOT the case how you reciprocated their loyality to India? By calling "Go back to your Pakistan".

3. They themself should be blamed for wrong choices throughout. They have strong vote bank they should have ONE strong Political party get to Parliament as a Community and get their due rights.

4. Or wake up from their slumber and start revolution

They had already been forced to fart in India we dont need your badboo either lolzzz.

1. You can not mess with personal laws in case of Muslims otherwise you will see your country struggling a big mess which you dont want otherwise Sikhs are still demanding approval of Sikh marriage act.

2. Not right wingers, they are called Hindu extremists and belong to quiet powerful group of extremists in India who are perdicted to be in govt in future.

3. sachar report also said many other things which all point towards discrimination

now what was the word I was thinking of....ummmm "consistency" I guess

It baffles me how people can change their stance on pro-activeness to ensure the well being of minorities in neighboring countries within a month. Either the holistic rhetoric on positive reaffirmation on discussion based on empowering the minority in respective country was a total farce, or it seems that the respected member here has completely forgotten her stance

Nehru had more broad vision for Indian Muslims i dont know why you guys had let your extremists to create the hate and division.

if anything today is threatening the Indians its the same communal threat which unfortunatley had always been stired by Hardline Hindu groups even before partition.

Those who showed loyality to India had been made scapgoats for partion.

You were right in stating that Nehru had more broad vision for Indian muslims - He forgot his broad vision for majority population and he cheated the majority population a modern nation with modern laws and truly a proper secular nation(mind it - I am not in favor of a hindu religious country either). I do not want to get started(before I head out to office) on this idealistic fool who I would call "Benedict Arnold" for the damages he has done to India. Instead Jinnah in my eyes is a better man any day than this Nehru and Gandhi(Gandhi for laying the foundation to communal politics in India, which is still being followed by various political parties, supporting Khilafat movement)

You can blame the hardline hindu groups but they are fringe elements though there are many soft hindutwadi elements today.

Again lets not go back to the showing loyalty discussions as there is nothing of loyalty sorts here though many muslims today feel good about being in India.

:what: 1. i dont see Arabic is National language of Pakistan. Not even a compulsory subject.

2. Not many people say Ramadan. Majority of Pakistanis say Ramazan and even if we say Ramadan it has nothing to do with Arabism since we also adopted many English words that does not make us English. It is not imposed on anyone. everyone has own choice to use whatever word they like

3. You failed to prove your point. come up with something solid.

@Andromache ... Madam; It baffles me how people can change their stance on pro-activeness to ensure the well being of minorities in neighboring countries within a month. Either the holistic rhetoric on positive reaffirmation on discussion based on empowering the minority in respective country was a total farce, or it seems that the you have completely forgotten your previous stance

Last edited by a moderator:
Noble Rhetoric

The Question

Affirmation Of the Rhetoric

and the FLIP-FLOP

now what was the word I was thinking of....ummmm "consistency" I guess

It baffles me how people can change their stance on pro-activeness to ensure the well being of minorities in neighboring countries within a month. Either the holistic rhetoric on positive reaffirmation on discussion based on empowering the minority in respective country was a total farce, or it seems that the respected member here has completely forgotten her stance

Nice to see you had taken pain to search for posts.

2. how i forgotten my stand? i am all for empowring Indian Muslims and for that they need to utilize their STRONG vote bank. They need to form ONE strong political party and every Indian Muslim should vote for it only. Get to the Parliament to get your rights.

simple and plain

@Andromache What about non-Muslims in Pakistan who are made to flee to India? Whosse daughters are raped and converted like the cases that Pak media has reported recently? Why is human rights to Muslims always a one way street? Whatever Indian minorities are at, they are a million times better than Pak minorities who are running away as refugees to India even to this day.

You were right in stating that Nehru had more broad vision for Indian muslims - He forgot his broad vision for majority population and he cheated the majority population a modern nation with modern laws and truly a proper secular nation. I do not want to get started(before I head out to office) on this idealistic fool who I would call "Benedict Arnold" for the damages he has done to India. Instead Jinnah in my eyes is a better man any day than this Nehru and Gandhi(Gandhi for laying the foundation to communal politics in India, which is still being followed by various political parties, supporting Khilafat movement)

You can blame the hardline hindu groups but they are fringe elements though there are many soft hindutwadi elements today.

Again lets not go back to the showing loyalty discussions as there is nothing of loyalty sorts here though many muslims today feel good about being in India.

I see condtradiction in your statement.

On one hand you hate nehru/congress for "secularism' on the other hand you accuse Gandhi for communalism. On the flip side you tend to support Hindu communal groups but hate Gandhi for the same?

Nice to see you had taken pain to search for posts.

2. how i forgotten my stand? i am all for empowring Indian Muslims and for that they need to utilize their STRONG vote bank. They need to form ONE strong political party and every Indian Muslim should vote for it only. Get to the Parliament to get your rights.

simple and plain

Maybe my comprehension abilities aren't as advanced as your but when you do say "Do you know that you Indian Hindus are harming cause of Pakistani Hindus by coming up with such rants as in your post? So if you have any love for Pakistani Hindus then come up with some constructive ideas. "
My understanding seems to be pointing that your constant banter of mistreatment of Muslims in India, is an approach the you vehemently opposed vis-a-vis "constructive". Am I missing something here?

I see condtradiction in your statement.

On one hand you hate nehru/congress for "secularism' on the other hand you accuse Gandhi for communalism. On the flip side you tend to support Hindu communal groups but hate Gandhi for the same?

What contradiction? Where is secularism etched in the constitution except as a preamble included in 1970s? Nehru did not provide a true secularism - the secularism is due to the majority Indians and not due to the constitution - it is a fallacy everyone has started to believe in - You did not pick up my statement about Nehru report vs Simon commission report? - See my edited post - I am against Hindu religious country too. I want a modern law - period and everyone keep their religion at home and do not bring it to the streets.

@Andromache What about non-Muslims in Pakistan who are made to flee to India? Whosse daughters are raped and converted like the cases that Pak media has reported recently? Why is human rights to Muslims always a one way street? Whatever Indian minorities are at, they are a million times better than Pak minorities who are running away as refugees to India even to this day.

if you had followed the media our MUSLIM reporters/Media, Human rights organisations have always taken up these issues.

They are our Pakistani citizens and i am all for their support against feduals/religious extremists.

There is NO mincing on the issue.

AND I dont agree with your claim of your minorities million times better.

simple and plain

How about studying, working hard, and not scratching unmentionables all day long?

What contradiction? Where is secularism etched in the constitution except as a preamble included in 1970s? Nehru did not provide a true secularism - the secularism is due to the majority Indians and not due to the constitution - it is a fallacy everyone has started to believe in - You did not pick up my statement about Nehru report vs Simon commission report? - See my edited post - I am against Hindu religious country too. I want a modern law - period and everyone keep their religion at home and do not bring it to the streets.

:agree: very true . The constitution neither Nehru can force every Indian to act "secular" in real. its your responsibility to act upon what you preach or just accept that the concept is still just as a preamble

How about studying, working hard, and not scratching unmentionables all day long?

For that you need facilities. If you are starving you cant have access to study.

where they are provided such facilities they are far better in the field.

if you had followed the media our MUSLIM reporters/Media, Human rights organisations have always taken up these issues.

They are our Pakistani citizens and i am all for their support against feduals/religious extremists.

There is NO mincing on the issue.

AND I dont agree with your claim of your minorities million times better.

Name 10 prominent Hindus in pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom