What's new

Movies to watch out for, From Pakistan!

Video Song | Superstar | Mahira Khan | Bilal Ashraf

KARACHI: Undoubtedly, Dilbar girl Nora Fatehi set the internet on fire with her unmatched dancing skills that will surely freeze the eyeballs of the onlookers for a while.

The dancing girl shared a heartwarming video on her Instagram page in which she can be seen practicing with fire-hoops for O Saki Saki , raising the heartbeats of her millions of fans with blasting performance.

The actress sent her fans into a frenzy with her belly dance moves that no one else but only Nora could have aced with perfection.

506656_9887458_fatehi_updates.jpg

Sharing the amazing video on social network, Nora Fatehi also penned her great experience that left many spellbound, she wrote: "Experience literally a day before the shoot of #OSakiSaki .. i had only about 2 days to learn how to do Fire dancing.. as u can see from this video i had fear written all over my face as i was doing this for the first time! My heart was racing and i was sweating like a pig! But in very less time i managed to figure out the technique and learnt the choreography only because i kept my determination despite the fear of dancing with fire and that too with such a heavy prop.. i have learnt a new skill now and i'm really proud of myself! I've always been fascinated by fire dancing i just never had the courage to do it myself! But as an artist it's always important to push yourself and find ways to work under pressure regardless of the circumstances! Never say i CANT always say I Will... thats been my motto since day 1 and the main reason for my evolution as an artist.. Thank you to the team for giving me the chance to learn a new skill! "

Last edited:
KARACHI: Undoubtedly, Dilbar girl Nora Fatehi set the internet on fire with her unmatched dancing skills that will surely freeze the eyeballs of the onlookers for a while.

The dancing girl shared a heartwarming video on her Instagram page in which she can be seen practicing with fire-hoops for O Saki Saki , raising the heartbeats of her millions of fans with blasting performance.

The actress sent her fans into a frenzy with her belly dance moves that no one else but only Nora could have aced with perfection.

506656_9887458_fatehi_updates.jpg

Sharing the amazing video on social network, Nora Fatehi also penned her great experience that left many spellbound, she wrote: "Experience literally a day before the shoot of #OSakiSaki .. i had only about 2 days to learn how to do Fire dancing.. as u can see from this video i had fear written all over my face as i was doing this for the first time! My heart was racing and i was sweating like a pig! But in very less time i managed to figure out the technique and learnt the choreography only because i kept my determination despite the fear of dancing with fire and that too with such a heavy prop.. i have learnt a new skill now and i'm really proud of myself! I've always been fascinated by fire dancing i just never had the courage to do it myself! But as an artist it's always important to push yourself and find ways to work under pressure regardless of the circumstances! Never say i CANT always say I Will... thats been my motto since day 1 and the main reason for my evolution as an artist.. Thank you to the team for giving me the chance to learn a new skill! "
what does it has to do with the subject in hand?

I think this girl is not Pakistani? some Arab i think.

But but Pakistanis dont like these movies :-(
But but pakistanis also like khadim rizvi than why are you against him just because these films are earning some money doesn't mean people like these movies no one even knows name of these actors

their is also a huge demand for softcore p0rn our industry should explore it as well
People went to cinemas with their families to watch movies approved by the censor boards if you really want softcore p@rn to be screened forward your suggestion to pm portal
But but pakistanis also like khadim rizvi than why are you against him just because these films are earning some money doesn't mean people like these movies no one even knows name of these actors
Nope most Pakistanis dont like Khadim Rizvi he maxed out at 2% in the polls its just that his followers are violent and extremist that they appear more popular than they really are
He was also sent to jail for dolling out death threats like cheez wandi di
these films are earning some money doesn't mean people like these movies no one even knows name of these actors
People who watch Pakistani dramas mostly know who these actors are and they are the target audience

People who watch Pakistani dramas mostly know who these actors are and they are the target audience
You watch dramas ?
I once watched few episodes of a drama Akbari and Asghari few years back never watched any other drama

Shamoon Abbasi announces Durj’s release in Pakistan

Tue, 08, 19

514717_489871_mag4_magazine.jpg

Actor and director Shamoon Abbasi, who has some strong performances to his name, is all set for the release of his next directorial venture, Durj. While dates for the film’s international release were announced earlier, Abbasi recently hinted at the film’s release date in Pakistan.

“Pakistani cinema is going to experience something different in the month of Halloween for the first time,” he shared on his Facebook.

Halloween is observed on October 31 in several countries so we assume the film will come out around the same time.

The upcoming suspense thriller, which made it to the 72nd edition of Cannes Film Festival earlier this year, is scheduled to release globally in select countries including US, UK, Canada, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman and Qatar on October 11, 2019.

In an earlier interview with Instep¸ Abbasi shared what made him release the film internationally before its local release. “We have observed that Pakistanis living in foreign countries have to wait for a long time for our films to reach there… Hence we decided to change the course this time around and make our film available to audiences overseas first and later bring it to Pakistan,” he explained.

Durj is based on true events and highlights the issue of cannibalism in Pakistan; it features Shamoon Abbasi, Sherry Shah, Myra Khan, Nouman Javaid and Majid Khan (Dodi) in key roles.

Pakistani animated film The Donkey King to be available internationally in different languages

August 20, 2019

9513569561566302010.jpg

The Donkey King, the highest grossing Pakistani animated film directed by Aziz Jindani, is soon going to be available internationally in multiple local languages, Korean being the first one.

The movie is dubbed in the local language and will be released in South Korea on the 28thof August.

This will be the first ever Pakistani animated film to be released theatrically on a large scale in South Korea alongside a slate of other international animated films including Angry Birds 2 and Wonder Park.

Aziz Jindani, the Director of The Donkey King, said: “This is a huge achievement for us as a nation that a Pakistani film has reached such high levels of popularity and is now reaching newer audiences.”

He added: “We will however not stop just with the release in South Korea; we are trying to unlock other international markets too and further updates on this front will be shared soon. This is a huge stepping stone for the Pakistani film industry as it is creating new benchmarks internationally, giving us much more exposure than we ever had before.”

The Donkey King is an animated comedy film that was released in Pakistan in October, 2018 and has been produced by Geo Films and Talisman Studios.

The film features the voices of Jan Rambo, Ismail Tara, Hina Dilpazeer, Ghulam Mohiuddin and Jawed Sheikh, and grossed Rs.24.75 crores after running in the cinemas for 25 weeks.

Laal Kabootar and Baaji make it to DC South Asian Film Festival

The two movies are headed to Washington and we're feeling such pride.

5d652054093fe.jpg

Baaji recently bagged two award at the Mosaic Film Festival in Canada so this is another feather in director, Saqib Malik's hat.

We're feeling such pride right now.

Two Pakistani films, Baaji and Laal Kabootar have both made it to the DC South Asian Film Festival (DCSAFF) 2019, which is all set to happen next month.

"We are very fortunate to have Baaji shown at the Washington DC South Asian Film Festival on September 21st at noon," read a post on the film's official Facebook page.

Baaji recently bagged two award at the Mosaic Film Festival in Canada so this is another feather in director, Saqib Malik's hat.

Additionally, Laal Kabootar is also gearing up to premiere at Singapore South Asian Film Festival right before DCSAFF.

Junaid Khan and Mansha Pasha are pairing up for a feature film

Will the singer turned actor be playing a police officer in the movie?

5d70c1f27d02c.jpg

The two are reuniting but for the big screen this time

After Dil-e-Beqarar Mansha Pasha and Junaid Khan are teaming up once more, but this time for a feature film.

Speaking to Images, the Call singer turned actor revealed that he is making his proper cinematic debut opposite the Laal Kabootar actor in film Kahay dil jidhar.

Junaid Khan had previously made a short appearance in Bin Roye but now is taking up the lead role.

According to Khan, "It's a wonderful experience. We have a very hardworking team which I'm familiar with... I've worked with Mansha a couple of times as well, so the shoots are going pretty smoothly."

Kahay dil Jidhar has been penned by Kamran Bari and is being directed by Jalal uddin Roomi.

Added Junaid, "Jalal used to be a music video director as well and I've worked with before regarding that. He made Call's 'Mai aisa hi hun' so I had an idea about working with him."

While he didn't reveal much, he did share some images while on set which reveal him to be a police officer... named Sheheryar? Hmmm....

5d70c1f5cbba1.jpg

Mansha Pasha revealed to Images that "The film is very different from anything I have ever done before."

"I've done a lot of offbeat projects and this is very mainstream. It's a commercial film, very different from Laal Kabootar which is one of the reasons why I wanted to do it."

About the movie she said, "At the helm of it it is a coming of age story that will definitely tap into the conscience of the audience as it does to the protagonist. The story is stitched together with song and dance, more specifically a dance number of Junaid and I! As the shooting process continues I am very eager to see what the final product of all our hard work will look like."

So far there is no release date for the movie but Mansha did let us know that "We've completed our first spell."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom