Yes backward Iran only talk .. no action

as like 1922 , 1974 , 1996

and 2020

Turkish victory against Greeks-Armenians .... so funny

1695657759413.jpeg

as like 1922 , 1974 , 1996

and 2020

Turkish victory against Greeks-Armenians .... so funny
Always against Greeks and Armenians,what happened to Iran?

P.S. No war in 1996,stop boasting.

Always against Greeks and Armenians,what happened to Iran?

P.S. No war in 1996,stop boasting.

Iran is more loser which ruled by the TURKS for over 950 years between 960s and 1925 .. lol

in 1996
12 Turkish special forces SAT Commandos captured the Island ....and planted the Turkish Flag on the west Island

and Americans said to Greeks that the TURKS captured Island
It wasn't until 4 hours later when the Greeks noticed this when a Greek helicopter took off at 5:30 am from the Greek Frigate for reconnaissance

during the mission Turkish Navy used Electronic Warfare Attack on Greek Helicopter and crashed over the Island
and 3 Greek officers on the Helicopter died (Christodoulos Karathanasis, Panagiotis Vlahakos, and Ektoras Gialopsos)

and Greek admiral Hristos Limberis resigned in 1996 ..... what a shame on Hellenic Navy

Iran is more loser which ruled by the TURKS for over 950 years between 960s and 1925 .. lol
Iran can give you a hard time you will take years to forget. You're used to picking on small armies and ragtag bands of rebels.
Iran is your size and can bruise you badly,especially when you have that arrogance.

in 1996
12 Turkish special forces SAT Commandos captured the Island ....and planted the Turkish Flag on the west Island
And Greek commandos captured the other one.

during the mission Turkish Navy used Electronic Warfare Attack on Greek Helicopter and crashed over the Island
and 3 Greek officers on the Helicopter died (Christodoulos Karathanasis, Panagiotis Vlahakos, and Ektoras Gialopsos)
EW scenario is bullshit.

The official reason is bad weather,because indeed the weather was very bad that night,in the Aegean. However,unofficially a former ex-minister and maybe some others too,claim to have seen the wreckage and that the helicopters was rid with bullets. Which is the truth,we don't know. However,both countries hushed it up and Americans de-escalated the tensions.

And what happened later? Oh yeah,you had an F-16 shot down by a Mirage 2000.

So don't try to use "1996" as a victory.

Guys, ignore this British Turd. He is here to troll. Don't feed it.
Turd is your mother, who was married to your unknown temporary marriage father for half an hour. But as old Ayatollah Khoi said , in that case your father can be decided by the throwing the arrows. Just like the mushriks of Meckah.
Mr Greek you asked were I get it from? Didn't I quoted the name of the book , author, year when published and the place? But I won't take thing any further with you, at least you were decently brought up, you have pangea. But this goblins water melon haters, whose surnaes were decided by the arrows and a dice , I will hammer this faul mouthed goblins to the oblivion.

You seem to really love this picture. If you have some kind of disturbing fetish that involves getting fisted by aliev, please pleeeeeaae do not share. Id prefer not to throw up my breakfast if i can help it.

Also since you seem to love pictures so much perhaps you would be interested in this:

IMG_0172.jpeg

Thats what happened the last time turks tried to capture tabriz. And the is was even before nader shah pretty much genocided the entire ottoman army

The ottoman troops ran to Iranian soldiers to save them from their fellow azeri “turks” mass lynching them on the street without mercy

Still waiting on a pink panturk move on zanzegur. Though something tells me, my grandchildren will also be waiting for that glorious pink panturk day

Only westerners taught there was a Persian empire.
We never called it that. It always was Iran or iranzamin

Fars is Persia. Not Iran.
Not all Iranians are Persian and Fars exists as a province of Iran, not an alias of it.

Just as Rome today is part of Italy.

Last edited:
Fars is Persian. Not Iran.
Not all Iranians are Persian and Fars exists as a province of Iran, not an alias of it.

Just as Rome today is part of Italy.
there was never a fars empire or persian empire , wonder from where you guys get the idea that there was such empire

there was never a fars empire or persian empire , wonder from where you guys get the idea that there was such empire

So you you believe the Persian Empire never existed? You're telling me you people don't call yourselves Farsiwans or your language Farsi or your homeland Fars? It's even called that today.

So you you believe the Persian Empire never existed? You're telling me you people don't call yourselves Farsiwans or your language Farsi or your homeland Fars? It's even called that today.
No it never was Persian empire. In all of iran history only two time the sit of power was in Fars province at the time af achamanechide and then at the time of zand dynasty
The majority of people speak Farsi language or a dialect of it but we call ourself Iranian and our country Iran and it was always the case
If the ignorant European called it something else because some greek dude 2500 year ago decided to call our country that it's not our problem

No it never was Persian empire. In all of iran history only two time the sit of power was in Fars province at the time af achamanechide and then at the time of zand dynasty
The majority of people speak Farsi language or a dialect of it but we call ourself Iranian and our country Iran and it was always the case
If the ignorant European called it something else because some greek dude 2500 year ago decided to call our country that it's not our problem

Ethnic Persians call themselves Farsiwan, not Irani

I don't recall seeing anybody call himself Farsi outside the context of referring to its mother language. And they certainly never ever call Iran Fars or Persia

"Farsiwan" is not even south Iranian Persian dialect, it's Dari dialect of Persian as well as Pashtun.

We don't have the sound "w" in the south Iranian dialect of Persian. The only exception is when "w" is preceded by "o", as in owj (peak), mowj (wave) or owliā (from the Arabic awliyah). When "w" is followed by a vowel or preceded by any vowel other than "o" however, it turns into a "v" (as in "victory"), e.g. avval (first), vali (but / guardian), peyvand (link), vos'at (area / extent) etc.

Nobody's using the designation "Farsiwan" in Iran, as said it's not a word in the dialect of Persian spoken in Iran. They only use it in Afghanistan, and merely to mark a distinction between native Persian-speakers and local Pashto-, Ozbak / Torkaman speakers.

Last edited:
Thats what happened the last time turks tried to capture tabriz. And the is was even before nader shah pretty much genocided the entire ottoman army

Only in your dreams and silly posts with fake images

loser slaves who were ruled by the TURKS for over 950 years between 960s and 1925

in 1923-1925 , British saved persians from the TURKS in Iran

btw in WW1 , Turkish Army ( Ottoman Empire ) entered TEBRIZ - Iran to fight Russians+British

By September 1918, The Ottoman Army consolidated their control over Northern Iran between Tabriz and the southern shores of the Caspian Sea.

when the Ottoman Empire signed the Armistice of Mudros and the military operations ended.

as always British and Russians saved persians

Back
Top Bottom