What's new

Most savage move ever: Aliyev

Wtf are you saying about?!

Peoples of Anatolia are not turk. Majority of them are greek. Specially west of Anatolia. You are fake turks. Real turks are East Asian peoples.

Did you mean Iran contra agreement?! Iran freed some prisoner in exchange of some MIM-23 Hawk and TOW missiles from America . They are nothing to do with attack on Baghdad.

Its possible that Ali shariati kiled by savak. Savak was intelligence service of Shah.

Also kasravi was atheists, he hate Islam.if you read his book you can understand it easily.he was against shia Islam because it is Iran's religion.

Imam Khomeini was sayyid and descendants of prophet Muhammad. Some of his ancestors came to india for Propagation of Islam.

Your entire knowledge is laughable
Who told you the majority are Greeks? Like I said,there might be a few million descended by Greeks or who have had their great-grandfathers converted or one greek ancestor,but the majority are Turks. Turks multiplied heavily,while Greeks were wiped out or kicked out of the country. This nonsense of "Turkified Greeks" has to stop. Lydian_wars keeps repeating it,you keep repeating it. It's just stupid. Guys,stop it.

Wtf are you saying about?!

Peoples of Anatolia are not turk. Majority of them are greek. Specially west of Anatolia. You are fake turks. Real turks are East Asian peoples.

Did you mean Iran contra agreement?! Iran freed some prisoner in exchange of some MIM-23 Hawk and TOW missiles from America . They are nothing to do with attack on Baghdad.

Its possible that Ali shariati kiled by savak. Savak was intelligence service of Shah.

Also kasravi was atheists, he hate Islam.if you read his book you can understand it easily.he was against shia Islam because it is Iran's religion.

Imam Khomeini was sayyid and descendants of prophet Muhammad. Some of his ancestors came to india for Propagation of Islam.

Your entire knowledge is laughable
Kasravi was a Muslim though he was on secularist side. I have no plans to repeat who were the original population of Anatolia, that's not difficult to discover, so I don't see the point to carry on with this argument. As of idea of Sherists murder by Savak, why would they do that? They let him from prison a few months prior. Of course you changed that story that he was killed by Mossad , after that Mullahs claimed that he was killed by a Djinn as Sheriati was into black magic, hahaha. Actually for the people who call , the haters of Ahlul Bayt ( Nawasib) even water melons , fruits animals and vegetables to put out such argument is not so strange.
I also remember, you guys going around and saying to anyone who was interested, that you used Israeli weapons just to show how Jews are greedy , haha. That stories were perpetuated by the son of Khoi , the same guy who claimed on Iraqi TV that the half if the Mullahs in Hawza in Iraq are bastereds and cannot recite even El Fatiha. Watching how old Sadr was reciting Ikhlas , I kind of get it. Also it in public dom. ain ( you tube) , some Iraqi changed a white turban into black ( promoted himself into Seyyid) , then Qazwaini and others cried that he is not Seyyid. I can imagine how it was long time ago to claim the origin in Muttah infested regions.
Greek? You again? OK M, Radovanovic in his book " Merriage and folklor of Serbs" 1929 Belgrade talked about Lopot . Lopot was ritual killing of old people among Ortodox in Balkans* food you know). Also about sexual perversions ( group sex etc). It was so disgusting that the emissary from Russan Ortodox Synod called that a sordid perversion. Also I may look up to the quotes of Christian missionaries in Anatolia, how dumb idiotic ignorant etc Anatoliab Christians were , Russian General Mayevsky agreed with them. What can you do here? Even Russian Ortodox Church betrayed Czar Nikolishka in less then 24 hours in February 1917 ,later they said that Nikolishka was saint.
Anyway to summaris , as Hanna Ardent said " Continous lying has no goal that people belive in the lies bit the rally goal is that people belive nothing. To such people the ability to take the action is not removed but capacity to think and evaluate objectively. With such people, you can do anything you like ".

Even Russian Ortodox Church betrayed Czar Nikolishka in less then 24 hours in February 1917 ,later they said that Nikolishka was saint.
What are you even talking about? Where did you read that? What's that weird stuff you're talking about?

You remind me of this Turd

View attachment 955831

Btw, since when Mehmet has become Mehmed in Turkish language?
Mehmed is in Bosnian and that's what I am. At no point I have said that I am a turk. I let all of you to claim that , I was just waiting when you will bark from your dirty gob , just to make you look stupid. Which you are incredibly, so plus you are vile and profane. Swear or not please remember that honey wouldn't be sweet unless the bees say Salawat on Hz Ali , that's the opinion of the black turbans and it shows with what level of idiotic mind I am dealing with here.

Last edited:
Who told you the majority are Greeks? Like I said,there might be a few million descended by Greeks or who have had their great-grandfathers converted or one greek ancestor,but the majority are Turks. Turks multiplied heavily,while Greeks were wiped out or kicked out of the country. This nonsense of "Turkified Greeks" has to stop. Lydian_wars keeps repeating it,you keep repeating it. It's just stupid. Guys,stop it.
Greeks lived in western Anatolia for thousands of years, Did you think ottomans killed all of them?
No, they converted to Islam and accepted turkish language of their rulers.

You can see this from DNA tests.

Eastern Anatolia is different,most people there are Armenians and kurds.

Kasravi was a Muslim though he was on secularist side. I have no plans to repeat who were the original population of Anatolia, that's not difficult to discover, so I don't see the point to carry on with this argument. As of idea of Sherists murder by Savak, why would they do that? They let him from prison a few months prior. Of course you changed that story that he was killed by Mossad , after that Mullahs claimed that he was killed by a Djinn as Sheriati was into black magic, hahaha. Actually for the people who call , the haters of Ahlul Bayt ( Nawasib) even water melons , fruits animals and vegetables to put out such argument is not so strange.
I also remember, you guys going around and saying to anyone who was interested, that you used Israeli weapons just to show how Jews are greedy , haha. That stories were perpetuated by the son of Khoi , the same guy who claimed on Iraqi TV that the half if the Mullahs in Hawza in Iraq are bastereds and cannot recite even El Fatiha. Watching how old Sadr was reciting Ikhlas , I kind of get it. Also it in public dom. ain ( you tube) , some Iraqi changed a white turban into black ( promoted himself into Seyyid) , then Qazwaini and others cried that he is not Seyyid. I can imagine how it was long time ago to claim the origin in Muttah infested regions.
Greek? You again? OK M, Radovanovic in his book " Merriage and folklor of Serbs" 1929 Belgrade talked about Lopot . Lopot was ritual killing of old people among Ortodox in Balkans* food you know). Also about sexual perversions ( group sex etc). It was so disgusting that the emissary from Russan Ortodox Synod called that a sordid perversion. Also I may look up to the quotes of Christian missionaries in Anatolia, how dumb idiotic ignorant etc Anatoliab Christians were , Russian General Mayevsky agreed with them. What can you do here? Even Russian Ortodox Church betrayed Czar Nikolishka in less then 24 hours in February 1917 ,later they said that Nikolishka was saint.
Anyway to summaris , as Hanna Ardent said " Continous lying has no goal that people belive in the lies bit the rally goal is that people belive nothing. To such people the ability to take the action is not removed but capacity to think and evaluate objectively. With such people, you can do anything you like ".
I don't know what are you saying!!!
Your comments are not even make sense.
Perhaps you are victim of long time propaganda from your wahhabi cult.

Last edited:
No, they converted to Islam and accepted turkish language of their rulers.
Man,there would have to be MILLIONS of converted people for that. And that didn't happen. Individuals converted to Islam from time to time,but it's not enough. And again,DNA tests of a few hundred people don't prove what you're saying.

Eastern Anatolia is different,most people there are Armenians and kurds.
Armenians were slaughtered or kicked out,just like Greeks. The Kurds live openly as Kurds.

This guy's comments make little sense!

Man,there would have to be MILLIONS of converted people for that. And that didn't happen. Individuals converted to Islam from time to time,but it's not enough. And again,DNA tests of a few hundred people don't prove what you're saying.

Armenians were slaughtered or kicked out,just like Greeks. The Kurds live openly as Kurds.

This guy's comments make little sense!
Peoples of Anatolia are not turks for sure.

Real turks in Central Asia :
main-qimg-7d1c2dba918bc051da838f9a31ba531f-lq.jpeg

No, Iran is not just a modern state. Iran is one of oldest nation-state in history of humanity.

Pakistan and many other countries like Egypt, Iraq,... had great civilizations but it's not related to their current state.

But Iran is different, we can understand language of sassanid kings, our DNA is almost same with achaemenid kings, our religion (islam and zoroastrianism)Is not much change from 3000 years ago until now, our territory is almost same with old iranic clans kingdom,...

That was the Persian Empire. Iran is the successor state. Just like Italy is the successor state to the Roman Empire.

What a stupid comment!!
One of majlisi ancestors was from jebel amel Others were persian he always call himself persian,his mother language was persian.

No you are stupid enough that think israel have scud missile!!!

Anatolian language were indo european and they are not related to language of turk and mongols.

Elam language is not related to other language but what this even related to Iranic people? You don't even know who are iranic peoples!!!!

Other sentences of your comment is so funny. I don't know you live in real world or in your imaginary world that khomeni kissed soraya hand!!!!!!!!!!! And some are jews and sikhs!!!!!!molla sadra didn't believe in God power!!!! And other ridiculous claims.

Your stupidity level is incredible !!!

Perhaps your teacher was a drunk Wahhabi
Be careful..

1695534180705-gif.955706

Looks like rats of leaving the ship https://x.com/caucasuswar/status/1705953716753359298?s=46&t=_b_ryXoCsOXMmPUcexEK7w

Not making sense indeed. Shar'iati "poisoned" by "mullahs" while in exile in Southampton, UK? :crazy:

I don't know of any source making such a bizarre claim. There are two hypotheses concerning doctor Shar'iatis demise: a) murder by SAVAK since if there's one entity that was most wary of his influence, it's the shah regime; and b) natural causes.

As for Navvab Safavi, a protégé of ayatAllah Kashani, no knowledgeable person will contrast his thought with that of Imam Khomeini (r.A.) or that of his successor seyyed Khamenei (h.A.).

Supreme Leader Khamenei (h.A.) praising Safavi, describing the influence the latter had on him:

https://english.khamenei.ir/news/54...ed-the-first-sparks-of-the-Islamic-Revolution

Imam Khomeini (r.A.) on ayatAllah Kashani:

Imam Khomeini's (r.A.) views on Islamic Shia-Sunni unity are perfectly in line with Safavi's:

https://www.al-islam.org/articles/imam-khomeini-islamic-unity-sayyid-ruhullah-musawi-khomeini
https://www.sharghdaily.com/Section-iran-256/847826-imam-khomeini-initiator-of-islamic-unity

As for Imam Khomeini (r.A.) being "nationalist"... another fabrication. Here several speeches from the Imam in which he rejects nationalism in no uncertain terms:

http://emam.com/posts/view/20454/
http://emam.com/posts/view/20312/

"Nationalist individuals are of no use to us. Moslem individuals are. Islam [stands in contrast with] melliat. The meaning of melliat is that we want the nation, we want nationality and we don't want Islam."

One shouldn't comment on a topic when one isn't familiar with its basics.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom