What's new

'Mosque can be built at a reasonable distance from Ram Janmabhoomi,' says Shia Wakf Board

Mandir banao.

Yahan Pakistaniyon ke forum par bakawaas mat karo sanghi.

Aur kitne saal?

Ya sirf Jai Shri Ram ke khaali naare laga sakte ho?

Cheers, Doc

In one year, I sincerely hope you won't rolling on the ground crying 'secularism is in danger'. :D

Let me ask you buddy, what have Modi & Shah one that remotely gave you the impression that they won't follow through on Mandir?

In the last 3 years these 2 have done what they felt like without giving a crap about what anyone thinks. Wait for the temple & I will relish the secular tears.

In one year, I sincerely hope you won't rolling on the ground crying 'secularism is in danger'. :D

Let me ask you buddy, what have Modi & Shah one that remotely gave you the impression that they won't follow through on Mandir?

In the last 3 years these 2 have done what they felt like without giving a crap about what anyone thinks. Wait for the temple & I will relish the secular tears.

Lekin Mandir kab banega?

Teen saal ho gaye. Ek eent tak nahi hili apni jagah se.

Ulta bharat ke kuch pranton mein gau maans ke sevan ki manjoori di gayi hai.

Kashmir mein atankari samarthakon ke saath rajniti ka dhong racha ja raha hai.

Yeh kaisa hindutva hai bhai?

Cheers, Doc

Well done shias. you have taken a very patriotic stand. The mosque build by destroying Temple is not the Mosque. Only Fake Muslims and wahabis can support it and not the real Muslim.

All Mosques in India should be converted to temples
What what what? Are we being sarcastic?
Being neither hindu or muslim, i'd say this entire event was orchestrated for political unity. Why else play this card.
OTOH this mosque was not used by muslims. But it WAS a hindu temple. So can you build a mosque next to temple? Or is that a no no in islam?

Well done shias. you have taken a very patriotic stand. The mosque build by destroying Temple is not the Mosque. Only Fake Muslims and wahabis can support it and not the real Muslim.
What about the other mosques? and forts built from Hindu temple stones?
Also, what about the historical temples in Pakistan? Bangladesh? Right after the demolition by RSS India's 2 neighbors started demolishing temples. Whats the status on those temples? As some hindu temples can be quite old, and have huge historically importance.

Lekin Mandir kab banega?

Teen saal ho gaye. Ek eent tak nahi hili apni jagah se.

Ulta bharat ke kuch pranton mein gau maans ke sevan ki manjoori di gayi hai.

Kashmir mein atankari samarthakon ke saath rajniti ka dhong racha ja raha hai.

Yeh kaisa hindutva hai bhai?

Cheers, Doc

@salimpheku

Does your silence indicate the embarrassing need for an English translation, sanghi "nationalist"?

I can oblige. If you are brave enough to say you did not get more than 30% of what I said ....

Now scurry off quick looking for a non-Madrasi friend. lol

Cheers, Doc

What what what? Are we being sarcastic?
Being neither hindu or muslim, i'd say this entire event was orchestrated for political unity. Why else play this card.
OTOH this mosque was not used by muslims. But it WAS a hindu temple. So can you build a mosque next to temple? Or is that a no no in islam?

What about the other mosques? and forts built from Hindu temple stones?
Also, what about the historical temples in Pakistan? Bangladesh? Right after the demolition by RSS India's 2 neighbors started demolishing temples. Whats the status on those temples? As some hindu temples can be quite old, and have huge historically importance.
India is Hindu Land Muslims are Invaders they should have no place in India to Live/Worship

Aryan Hindus are the first invader now go back to Germany .
We conqured it and made our Land. People like you have no power to uproot us.

India is India because us (B/K/V). Before we came South Asia was filled with naked people running around, eating raw meat like savages.

from religion to language everything Is given to us by this land.

and we came from Kazakhistan, not germany.germans are not Aryans.

Supreme Court should give the final verdict in 3 months. Whatever it may be.. Close the damn case once for all.

India is Hindu Land Muslims are Invaders they should have no place in India to Live/Worship
oh okay. So invaded lands include Pakistan Bangladesh, Afghanistan? Because you know, asokhas stupas and hindu temples can be excavated in those regions. We gotta take back hindu lands then.
Why in the hell did Congress give Muslims Pakistan? they should have kicked out the muslims to Arabia. I mean thats where the Muslims and gas comes from right?

Build masjid at different place and get this issue over.

Sigh ....

Seculars believe in equality and justice between both sides.

Stop yapping

Build the Mandir already.

Cheers, Doc

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom