What's new

Mosque attacked with petrol bomb in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong,if a state has welfare for its citizens,then they should enjoy it,it's their right,if you're an immigrant you must go there to work not to expect hand outs,like it or not immigrants are outsiders in the end.

As long as we have the concept of a nation state exercising sovereignty over it's territory, this would appear to be self evident. ;)

Allowing an immigrant to live or work in a country is a privilege granted by the country, not a right.

Of course, I am in favor of relaxed rules and easy mobility to live and work anywhere, it can't supersede the wishes of the local people anywhere.

People need to differentiate between the causes and the remedies.

Addressing pet causes through political activism is fine; doing so with violence is not.

This applies to everybody.

Ofcourse,but deportation is not violence,it's cleaning house.
In the end,we're humans,humans respond violently when threathened,violent backlashes are undesired but expected in such situations.

Wrong,if a state has welfare for its citizens,then they should enjoy it,it's their right,if you're an immigrant you must go there to work not to expect hand outs,like it or not immigrants are outsiders in the end.

You need to read my post again.

NO ONE has a right to abuse the welfare system at the expense of taxpayers. In particular. a local does NOT have the right to abuse the welfare system at the expense of a migrant taxpayer.

@flamer84 werent you screaming the opposite in a different thread :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
In the end,we're humans,humans respond violently when threathened,violent backlashes are undesired but expected in such situations.

Funny.

Someone else spoke like that.

Used to live in Abbotabad.

@flamer84 werent you screaming the opposite in a different thread :unsure:

No,I'm talking about natives here.
For example,native brits can enjoy their welfare system,immigrants shouldn't.

Funny.

Someone else spoke like that.

Used to live in Abbotabad.

It's simple human nature,it depends on civilisation I guess.Some riot immediately after a cartoon,others after 20 years of terrorist abuse in their country by immigrants.Long story short the civilised ones will be more patient,they won't be so forever though,it's not in our nature.(human nature i mean)

Ofcourse,but deportation is not violence,it's cleaning house.
@flamer84 I wonder where these comments were when it comes to Muslims...

No,I'm talking about natives here.
For example,native brits can enjoy their welfare system,immigrants shouldn't.
@flamer84 being an immigrant the laws STATE that WE IMMIGRANTS are NOT allowed to ask from the welfare system....so, am not sure what you are talking about ...the system will refuse you the min they see your passport, your visa and what not!

It's simple human nature,it depends on civilisation I guess.Some riot immediately after a cartoon,others after 20 years of terrorist abuse in their country by immigrants.Long story short the civilised ones will be more patient,they won't be so forever though,it's not in our nature.(human nature i mean)

That is exactly what seems to be expected from non Muslims.

They are supposed to silently and indefinitely bear the ever increasing provocations while being simultaneously called "Islamophobe".

Even that will never be enough.

@flamer84 I wonder where these comments were when it comes to Muslims...

I see no relation,war in Afghanistan doesn't pose a threat to a british muslim,as even Developereo said.

@flamer84 being an immigrant the laws STATE that WE IMMIGRANTS are NOT allowed to ask from the welfare system....so, am not sure what you are talking about ...the system will refuse you the min they see your passport, your visa and what not!

Welfare is given to scores of immigrants from "war torn countries" everywhere in Europe.

A terrorist doesn't always say the wrong thing.

It is the interpretation that he draws from the right statements that is the problem. ;)

That is exactly what seems to be expected from non Muslims.

They are supposed to silently and indefinitely bear the ever increasing provocations while being simultaneously called "Islamophobe".

Even that will never be enough.

Double standards at its best! Drawing a cartoon=christians killed in their hundreds,churches burned,embassies stormed.
British citizen killed in London=stones thrown at some mosques by night,racist remarks.

Still,they see many similarities.Well,I don't.

The locals (or natives) do have more right to their country than immigrants. They are living in their own country!

Anyone claiming otherwise is living in his own imaginary world.

All "locals" were at one time in the past descended from immigrants themselves.

What makes one a local and someone else an immigrant is not easy to define.

Most people can readily agree that an immigrant is someone who was born in another country but migrated to another country afterwards.

In the case of the Woolwich attackers, they were born in England so technically they are just as British as any white person who can trace their ancestry back in the British Isles many generations.

If what you say is the way it should be, then all countries would need to redefine their citizenship laws.

Sorry but this sort of thinking is simply racist and nothing less.

Double standards at its best! Drawing a cartoon=christians killed in their hundreds,churches burned,embassies stormed.
British citizen killed in London=stones thrown at some mosques by night,racist remarks.

Many would see the Muslims as victims in both cases. That is the beauty of it.

It may boggle the mind and may escape human intelligence, it is still a reality.

All "locals" were at one time in the past descended from immigrants themselves.

What makes one a local and someone else an immigrant is not easy to define.

Most people can readily agree that an immigrant is someone who was born in another country but migrated to another country afterwards.

In the case of the Woolwich attackers, they were born in England so technically they are just as British as any white person who can trace their ancestry back in the British Isles many generations.

If what you say is the way it should be, then all countries would need to redefine their citizenship laws.

Sorry but this sort of thinking is simply racist and nothing less.

What you are doing is getting "technical" on me.

As we both know, it doesn't work very well in real life.

Not that easy. Very few countries have this criteria for a "local" or a "citizen".

Very very few.

WE IMMIGRANTS are NOT allowed to ask from the welfare system....

He is deliberately conflating the concept of welfare entitlement with welfare abuse.

No one has the right to abuse the system; not even a thirteenth generation "local".

@flamer84 Yea a petrol bomb can be equated to stones...

petrol-bomb.jpg

Not sure which stones can POTENTIALLY do this kind of damage:

athens-petrol-bomb_1538677i.jpg

080605zaka.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom