What's new

Mosque attacked with petrol bomb in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude either ur a idiot or u dont know nothing about islam in ur very own religion has more mistakes than christian bible in ur koran it says semen comes from ribcage as a man u might know where it comes from proof(86:5-7)
i have many more but i believe this is enough
@bangbros stop reading anti Islamic sites...Had you read even 1 Islamic site you would have gotten your answer as it is a common question discussed!

Last edited by a moderator:
@bangbros stop reading anti Islamic sites...Had you read even 1 Islamic site you would have gotten your answer as it is a common question discussed!

No. They are far more interesting.

And informative. ;)

Especially that Iranian guy. He has done a phenomenal job and the debates there expose it for all to see.

dude either ur a idiot or u dont know nothing about islam in ur very own religion has more mistakes than christian bible in ur koran it says semen comes from ribcage as a man u might know where it comes from proof(86:5-7)
i have many more but i believe this is enough
Goons like you have no right to raise fingers at other religion, especially when they know nothing about it. Quran also said that it is for those who have knowledge and common sense, if you dont have these two things than you are an idiot,
Please give o=us your source of this translation because last i checked Arabic was never studied by Indians....here is another version for you :
86:5
to top

Sahih International
So let man observe from what he was created.
86:6
to top

Sahih International
He was created from a fluid, ejected,
86:7

emerging
from between the backbone and the ribs.
now listen you idiot it says that Fluid is formed in abdominal region, it does not say semen, sperm or any other part of the body, now go and study the composition of Semen, The semen contains many things. Between 95 to 98% of it consists of fructose, prostaglandin hormones, metal and salt ions, lipids, steroid hormones, enzymes, basic amines, and amino acids. All those are produced from the glands located in abdomen. Between 2 to 5% of it consists of the sperms produced in the testicles. .....
@Aeronaut , @nuclearpak @Loki can you close this thread because people here have come far from civilization:cuckoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom