Status
Not open for further replies.

Safriz

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
24 May 2013 Last updated at 13:19 Help

Police are investigating a petrol bomb attack on a mosque in Milton Keynes.

There were people inside the Granby Mosque at the time of the incident on Thursday night.

Eyewitnesses said they were able to put the fire out before it took hold.

Fazilat Shivji, from the Zainabia Islamic Centre, said the incident could have been much worse.

BBC News - Mosque attacked with petrol bomb

There was also a murder in Birmingham of 75 year old Pakistani Muslim male before the woolwich incident. Surprisingly I've just heard about it now due to lack of coverage.

Birmingham murder may have been racially motivated, say police
Detectives appeal for witnesses after Mohammed Saleem, 75 old, was stabbed to death as he returned home from local mosque

Birmingham murder may have been racially motivated, say police | UK news | The Guardian

As expected racist people will use this opportunity. They should improve security to mosques... somebody was saying there are cctv cameras around most mosques.. which means people will be caught.

Instead of Petrol bombs, one should have used dynamite sticks in pre-drilled holes.Only looser will throw Petrol bomb.

Yes those scums lichs deserves worse than this.They should not be allowed to erect a mosque in non-muslim country, just the Saudi style.

lol
Try it..........
and we will see who gets drilled by what :lol:

U r crazy guy man...wht is wrong with u

Instead of Petrol bombs, one should have used dynamite sticks in pre-drilled holes.Only looser will throw Petrol bomb.

Yes those scums lichs deserves worse than this.They should not be allowed to erect a mosque in non-muslim country, just the Saudi style.

we are going to build mosques while you cant make nothing in our countries and you cant do nothing about it lol

I didn't advise to throw it, just put it into the drilled holes of pillars and there you go just after igniting the charge ....

somebody need to stick a dynamite stick up your *** that would be the best :omghaha:

I didn't advise to throw it, just put it into the drilled holes of pillars and there you go just after igniting the charge ....

Yea totally feel free to blow a couple of mosques mosque blower!

May Your Allah grant your wish very soon.Every Islamic body will be razed down.

Like I said..
try it...
we Muslims aren't cowards and know well how to defend our religious places...
easy to issue threats while hiding behind your computer.

I ask mods to pass on this person's IP address to me..and if he is in UK ..I will do my best to make sure police knocks his door...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom