What's new

More Vietnamese nurses in need in Japan

The number of physicians per capita in Vietnam is on the level of great superpowers such as Algeria and Tunisia.

Funny thing is, Vietnam has less doctors per capita than Syria, which is undergoing a civil war.

Physicians (per 1,000 people) | Data | Table

If it is difficult for medical students to find a job, that is the problem of Vietnam, not of producing too many medical students.
When going back to VN, they can use the money earn from JP to grow crop or raise cattle or doing small bussiness, thats very normal in VN for the people working over sea when coming back to home-land.

When going back to VN, they can use the money earn from JP to grow crop or raise cattle or doing small bussiness, thats very normal in VN for the people working over sea when coming back to home-land.

That's great - it doesn't change the fact that Vietnam has less doctors than that of war torn Syria, yet you are still exporting doctors and nurses.

It is almost like a beggar giving his money away to a millionaire, just because he has a feud with a middle class man.

So you support Vietnamese nurses in Japan doing the same job as Japanese nurses but making less money, because of the fact that they are from Vietnam. OK, that's all I need to know.
We accept that, I worked over sea before ,too, and my salary was lower than Philippine-China-Korea etc

After I went back to VN. I used that money to study in university , invest in real estate (which was quite cheap 10 years ago), so I have acceptable life with good wife and 1 kid now.

Slowly but surely hard working VNese will have better lives when still can keep independence, unlike CHina must accept to be divided into 2 parts (main land-TW) to get Yen-Dollar from JP-US :pop:

That's great - it doesn't change the fact that Vietnam has less doctors than that of war torn Syria, yet you are still exporting doctors and nurses.

It is almost like a beggar giving his money away to a millionaire, just because he has a feud with a middle class man.
Our doctor have low skill and experience, seem like they kill more patients than saving life :laugh:

Its good for all VNese when our doctor can have a better training in JP-Germany.

We accept that, I worked over sea before ,too, and my salary was lower than Philippine-China-Korea etc

After I went back to VN. I used that money to study in university , invest in real estate (which was quite cheap 10 years ago), so I have acceptable life with good wife and 1 kid now.

Slowly but surely hard working VNese will have better lives when still can keep independence, unlike CHina must accept to be divided into 2 parts to get Yen-Dollar from JP-US :pop:

Great. You accept discrimination. I don't need to know any more.

Great. You accept discrimination. I don't need to know any more.
Yeah, just like the gaunt wolf accept discrimination from the fat dog, as long as the wolf dont have to wear the collar.:pop:
The Dog and the Wolf

A GAUNT Wolf was almost dead with hunger when he happened to meet a House-dog who was passing by. “Ah, Cousin,” said the Dog. “I knew how it would be; your irregular life will soon be the ruin of you. Why do you not work steadily as I do, and get your food regularly given to you?” 1
“I would have no objection,” said the Wolf, “if I could only get a place.” 2
“I will easily arrange that for you,” said the Dog; “come with me to my master and you shall share my work.” 3
So the Wolf and the Dog went towards the town together. On the way there the Wolf noticed that the hair on a certain part of the Dog’s neck was very much worn away, so he asked him how that had come about. 4
“Oh, it is nothing,” said the Dog. “That is only the place where the collar is put on at night to keep me chained up; it chafes a bit, but one soon gets used to it.” 5
“Is that all?” said the Wolf. “Then good-bye to you, Master Dog.”

“BETTER STARVE FREE THAN BE A FAT SLAVE.”

Pilotprojekt: 100 Pflegekräfte aus Vietnam lernen in Deutschland
Vietnamese nursing staff trainees in Germany
img.ashx

dieu-duong-vien-chinhphu.vn.JPG

Why are you quoting me? These are trainees, they might go back to Vietnam to modernise your countries poor health care. I don't see any relation to what I wrote, silly boy.

Why are you quoting me? These are trainees, they might go back to Vietnam to modernise your countries poor health care. I don't see any relation to what I wrote, silly boy.
isn´t it allowed to quote you in a VN thread? how do you know that is not relating to germany?
can you read german at all? obviously not. you are the silly boy!

Vor ihrer Abreise haben die Pflegekräfte einen sechsmonatigen Sprachkurs absolviert. Es folgt die zweijährige Ausbildung in Deutschland. Schließen sie diese erfolgreich ab, dürfen sie für weitere drei Jahre in Deutschland arbeiten.

Dann können sie entscheiden, ob sie in ihr Heimatland zurückkehren oder länger bleiben möchten.

Last edited:
Ha Ha Ha! Wow, good beginner Japanese skills! Good Job! ;)

There will be opportunities , indeed, for Vietnamese coming to Japan.

It is in my good hope and faith that Japan can address our population situation increasing the immigration quota -- of skilled professionals. This and new government policies that should aim to increase maternity leave policies.
I don't have any plans to work in Japan but I would like to vacation there one day. Such a clean and beautiful country with a nice mix of city and nature scenery.

I just hope these Viet nurses didn't get into forced prostitution by the Yakuza like they did to the naive US women under false pretense.

isn´t it allowed to quote you in a VN thread? how do you know that is not relating to germany?
can you read german at all? obviously not. you are the silly boy!

Silly boy, your article is barely related to what the thread is about. Your article is about Vietnamese coming to Germany to get training to become nurses and afterwards they can decide to work here or go back.

You should be thankful that we grant your people to get first class training here to modernise your health care system and afterwards get a few year to gain more practice.

I don't have any plans to work in Japan but I would like to vacation there one day. Such a clean and beautiful country with a nice mix of city and nature scenery.

Good to hear that ! yes do visit and enjoy your experience in Japan. ^^,

Silly boy, your article is barely related to what the thread is about. Your article is about Vietnamese coming to Germany to get training to become nurses and afterwards they can decide to work here or go back.

You should be thankful that we grant your people to get first class training here to modernise your health care system and afterwards get a few year to gain more practice.
have I ever denied Vietnam heatlh care system has no deficiency?

sure, it sucks. many problem exists in VN. doctors and nurses are underpaid, hospitals are underfunded, lack of modern equipments and treatments. the list goes on. in short, tons of money are needed. we need help and assistance from other modern nations. In this regard it is not too bad to send our people abroad for trainings and works.

ok, I say a big thank to germany for the generous offer. are you happy now?

I don´t deny either that the difference of quality is huge if for example comparing between german and vietnam. I was ill recently and spent some days in a german hospital. the treatment was first class although I am not a private patient. Only the foods suck.

sure, my posts have anything relating to germany. what japan does now is similar to what germany has implemented. I bet japan will soon be forced to adopt the german immigration system.

She is beautiful.

I thought I've seen her somewhere in movies, she looks like a Japanese movie star.

not only in japan, in some other developed countries, there is a shortage of medical care staff, maybe due to the aging population
i'm sure you saw her in such hits like Japanese Big Tits vol. 2, Nurse Ozawa Sucks Again

I just hope these Viet nurses didn't get into forced prostitution by the Yakuza like they did to the naive US women under false pretense.
The viets women nurse in training don't look too desirables.

Last edited:
i'm sure you saw her in such hits like Japanese Big Tits vol. 2, Nurse Ozawa Sucks Again

:P

She has been to China many times, dancing in the bars. But still she is not as popular as Sola Aoi, Yui Hatano and Yoshizawa Akiho. All of the three have starred in Chinese dramas or MTVs.

Back
Top Bottom