What's new

More than 150 people have died in Bahawalpur

Allah hum per raham farmaye... This news has saddened me a lot... The incident just one day before Eid brought the entire nation in shock... Even we were already saddened over the multiple blasts of Quetta, parachanr. I think we jointly as whole nation seek astagfar and Might Allah bless us and forget our sins... we are sinner because we do not help the poor we are sinner because we have promoted a corrupt political culture we are far from the Islamic Education and not following exactly to sunnah... we are not with the innocent people but help always of cruel people... we are engaged in nudity and promoting s e x culture on social media... we do not care maligning the respect of respectable people... we are sinner because we highly criticize the ulemas on social media or other places... we appreciate and respect the corrupt person but degrade to gentle people... so be ready to endure and this punishment from Allah and the more punishment is besides that which will be given hereafter at the day of resurrection.... Allah hum sub ko maaf farma... hum kazor aur jahil log hain... humain sunnat per amal karwa aur aur apnay deen per chala....

Wrong to think all were gathered there to steal, most were likely spectators. Tanker explosion most have been huge. It can burn people 200 meters away.

True that not everyone was stealing, but those who were stealing and those who were smoking near by used criminal negligence and risked other people's lives including theirs.

One part of me doesn't feel sorry for them.

Other say RIP.
کیا واقعی مجھ میں نقادیت بھری ہے یا میرا نقطہ نظر کچھ مختلف ہے ؟ مجھے تو سیدھا سیدھا یہ لوگ قصور وار نظر آتے ہیں جنکو پتا بھی ہے کہ یہ ایک اشتعال انگیز مادہ ہے کسی بھی لمحے بھڑک اتھے گا پھر بھی اس میں نہانے اور مفت کا مال اکٹھا کرنے بالٹیاں لے کر پہنچ گئے

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعون

"Surely we belong to Allah and to Him shall we return"

RIP.

They tried to take oil out of this tanker not because they are greedy; they did it because they are poor, unemployed and desperate. Think about it. Don't blame the victims. This is the responsibility of corrupt politicians who are stealing people's money instead of serving them.
Exactly. It's poverty.
Also the people showing no sympathy should think of the people left behind by the dead men. Families will be destroyed by loss of only breadwinners.
And the fuel was in any case leaking so was going to waste.

Eyewitnesses said some people in the vicinity were smoking cigarettes, which could have ignited the inferno.

Very stupid thing to do.

Same here I am saying RIP and making dua because that is my religious responsibility but I am not sorry either. I am sorry and angry on Quetta and Parachinar and Karachi but not on this
What happened in karachi? (Sorry , was away from.net for 2 days)

Majority in Pakistan is so fond of having children, 'useless children' who are a burden on the nation. I think only 5-10% Pakistanis are contributing healthily to economy, the rest are a burden who either beg, or steal or commit other crimes in the society in order to feed their stomachs. The same lot vote for corrupt political thugs and impose them upon us as democratic leaders.

We need a 'Hitler' kinda 'Mao Tse Dung' who will force people to have 1 child only. Those who want to have more will have to pay a handsome amount as 'child tax' to the government at the time of birth. This way we may cut down useless crappy population like this which steals patrol from a toppled tanker. And this way we can spend money on those who are actually paying taxes. Then health and education will be in access of every Pakistani!

You sound like one of those entitled white men who talk about starvation in African countries as "nature balancing out overpopulation".

Astagfirullah. Have some shame, Allah could put you in the same position tomorrow. If Allah had wished for the weak and feeble to die like animals he would not have made zakat fard upon us. If he has given to you and me it is to test our character and our faith in him. If he let's others starve it is to test thier character and thier faith in him.

Pakistan is the dirt under your feet, it was created to serve the people, the people were not created to serve Pakistan. The shaan of Pakistan is not our GDP, our high rise buildings, our nuclear tipped missiles. The shaan of Pakistan is the sound of the azaan, the laughter of children, the smiles on our mothers faces as they greet us on the day of Eid, the bond between friends as we share a pizza. Brother reassess your priorities.

Give these so called burdens the means to earn halal, give them an education, pay them an income by which they can survive and tomorrow on the day of Eid 150 families would not be burying the sons who burnt to death trying to get a few litres of free oil.

So they were flocking being greedy.

Why not security/management people around the premises?

Majority in Pakistan is so fond of having children, 'useless children' who are a burden on the nation. I think only 5-10% Pakistanis are contributing healthily to economy, the rest are a burden who either beg, or steal or commit other crimes in the society in order to feed their stomachs.

Those who want to have more will have to pay a handsome amount as 'child tax' to the government at the time of birth............

Yes, we need CHILD TAX to minimise burden on the nation.

Last edited:
Allah o Akbar what a tragedy may Allah have mercy on them. RIP to the dead.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعون

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom