What's new

More PPP and PML-Q Leaders Join PTI

Parties don't run like this, decisions are made in CEC, and there are a lot of new faces in CEC of PTI. So it balances out.

Maybe yes, but for your surprise no new face from KP has stronger party position than Asad Umer. And guess what, Asad Umar is from a city of Punjab, called Mars.

The same Asad Umer who was going to SC to present the ADB report of cost of metro which was 4 billion ??? and was saying to take the stay order from the SC???

This guy was not in only PPP but he got famous in APML while he defend Musharraf day n night ... In 2012 he eventually joined PPP and I saw him defending Zardari ... During dharna days while he turned as anchor (for roti/rozi) he several time praised Bilawal ... Now he is joining PTI :lol:

Papi pait ka sawal hai bhai ........

And what he's going to get in PTI? A minister's slot or what? :hitwall:

I know he was in APML for brief period of time. The thing is, the man is clean and has some brain..

I would LMAOF if Firdous Ashiq Awan joins PTI. Heard she resigned from PPP today.

The same Asad Umer who was going to SC to present the ADB report of cost of metro which was 4 billion ??? and was saying to take the stay order from the SC???

Yar kis mooh se iss tarha ki baat karte ho? Tumhara zameer zara malamat nai karta? Bilkul hi mar gya hy Zameer?

You posted one example of Asad Umer, obviously when you had nothing else to post.

What if, I respond with gazillion of such examples of Showbaz, Khawaja Asif (against Army / ISI), Nawaz Sharif etc??

This guy was not in only PPP but he got famous in APML while he defend Musharraf day n night ... In 2012 he eventually joined PPP and I saw him defending Zardari ... During dharna days while he turned as anchor (for roti/rozi) he several time praised Bilawal ... Now he is joining PTI :lol:

Papi pait ka sawal hai bhai ........

He's joining PTI? Lol source? There were similar rumors that Babar awan the host of the show at Dunya news would be joining PTI guess you saw how that turned out. Not everyone bashing at the govt. or PPP is joining PTI :)

I would LMAOF if Firdous Ashiq Awan joins PTI. Heard she resigned from PPP today.

She also tried before joining PTI alot before like a year or two ago or i think it was during the dharna but ofcourse IK refused a list of politcians from joining PTI including her.

Yar kis mooh se iss tarha ki baat karte ho? Tumhara zameer zara malamat nai karta? Bilkul hi mar gya hy Zameer?

You posted one example of Asad Umer, obviously when you had nothing else to post.

What if, I respond with gazillion of such examples of Showbaz, Khawaja Asif (against Army / ISI), Nawaz Sharif etc??

i was confirming

and yeah Asad Umer was born in Karachi not Punjab....

Chaudhary sarwar is Reorganizaing PTI in Punjab so there's still much hope, However this is the same old siasat and not a changed one. I guess bringing out new faces didn't work much in the 2013 elections. Not all politicians in PPP are corrupt, they're mostly joining from Punjab where Ch. Sarwar is head, so i cannot imagine him recruiting shit persons like Firdos Ashiq Awan and Raja Pervaiz Ashraf but might be considered as LOTAS ofcourse .Most of the leaving lot are PPP Idealists who couldn't help watching the party get decimated by Asif Zardari.

All those who are b!tching around in this thread, will find it hard to spot more than 3 - 4 true lotas from this lot who recently joined PTI. 90% of them were with PPP for ages, were idealogical supporters and have turned to PTI after PPP died with Benazir.

Parties don't run like this, decisions are made in CEC, and there are a lot of new faces in CEC of PTI. So it balances out.
Are they Legit because they are being awarded the Positions after Rigged Intra Party Elections and still enjoying the spot despite Party's Disciplinary Commission had deemed them Illegal.

And what he's going to get in PTI? A minister's slot or what? :hitwall:

I know he was in APML for brief period of time. The thing is, the man is clean and has some brain..

Kuch tau dekha hoga ;) PTI is replaced PPP in Punjab he can get benefit in future as LB elections are closed at hand :lol:

i was confirming

and yeah Asad Umer was born in Karachi not Punjab....

I was referring to his constituency. When we start a thread to confirm such things about PML-N leaders, you noonies don't even bother to show up on that thread.. :lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom