What's new

More PPP and PML-Q Leaders Join PTI

PTI will accept all of them because in sb ne Allah se tobah krli hai k corruption ni krien gai ab yeh sb Angels bn gai hain

New faces youth ko laien gai? wo sb abhi ni aa skte PTI me q k election jeetna hai PTI ne to

Naya Pakistan with PPP PML Q some guys from PML N joining PTI even top Leadership of PTI are LOTA

View attachment 234820

Oh, you nooni tunes should be the last ones on this planet to post such things. Look into your own party for once and see how you guys are full of lotas to your neck.

Forget about others, you supreme leader is a lota. He once sat in the lap of Zia ul Haq, then was in bed with Zia's son, then slept with all sorts of molvis of this country in IJI...

Oh, you nooni tunes should be the last ones on this planet to post such things. Look into your own party for once and see how you guys are full of lotas to your neck.

Forget about others, you supreme leader is a lota. He once sat in the lap of Zia ul Haq, then was in bed with Zia's son, then slept with all sorts of molvis of this country in IJI...

yes there are many lota in PML N jo khrab hain wo khrab sahi PTI wale to change change New faces educated log ka nara lagatay thy or lagaty hain wo kahan hain??

wese Murad Ali kahan hai degree sahi sabit hogai??

Sadly that's that. Those kids abusing on social media all day long is enough to prove that they are not worthy of representing this nation at international level as elected parliamentarians.
Then Civilize them instead of wasting such a Powerful resources for Cheer leading leaders and abusing cursing the opponents. I dont think that would happened since those so called Party Leaders wants Followers who could follow them no matter what rather then those who could play their Part in Establishing the Direction.

Bhai Dil pay mat lo. Agar app kuch karnay ki than bhi lo tab bhi PTI ki leadership mai jagah nahi milnay wali kyun k wahan sirf Paisa Chalta hai aur woh bhi Faltu. Dharnay Jalsay aur Media k anchor ki Khareedari mai jo jitna hisaa dailay ga utna Barha Leader.

ISLAMABAD: (Dunya News) – Several leaders from various parties in Punjab on Thursday joined Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI). The new entrants in the party included Tariq Anees of PPP as well. Vice Chairman PTI Shah Mehmood Qureshi has said that the ‘change’ will go on to Sindh and Balochistan as well, reported Dunya News.

After some leaders joining the PTI on Wednesday including Syed Samsaam Bukhari, many other PPP Punjab leaders joined the PTI today. Pakistan Muslim League – Quaid (PML-Q) members and other local heavy weights also followed the trend along with the PPP leaders.

Shah Mehmood Qureshi said that more people from Sindh and Balochistan will join PTI during the days to come. He said that the trend being observed in Punjab these days will also be seen in the coming days.

The leaders that joined PTI today included PPP’s Dost Muhammad Mazari, Tariq Anees, Chaudhry Shehbaz, Farrukh Altaf and Fawad Chaudhry and PML-Q’s Dr. Suhail Zafar and Zafar Cheema.

Moreover, the important personalities includeing Barrister Shahid Masood, Mumtaz Johiya, Umar Sharif, Chaudhry Ali Akhtar and Umar Aftab Dhalon joined PTI today.

Several leaders from various parties including Tariq Anees join PTI | Pakistan | Dunya News

Tabdeli ah nahee rahee, ah choo kee hai ! :D

Purna PPP = Naya PTI

Purana PPP Pakistan = Naya PTI Pakistan

hahahahah

yes there are many lota in PML N jo khrab hain wo khrab sahi PTI wale to change change New faces educated log ka nara lagatay thy or lagaty hain wo kahan hain??

wese Murad Ali kahan hai degree sahi sabit hogai??

Check the percentage of tickets allocated to new faces in 2013 elections by PTI and PML-N. Then please shoot yourself and die. Go out and jump in front of a donkey cart and die under it.

Check the percentage of tickets allocated to new faces in 2013 elections by PTI and PML-N. Then please shoot yourself and die. Go out and jump in front of a donkey cart and die under it.
Check the Percentage of Top level Decision Makers of a Party as well.

Bhai Dil pay mat lo. Agar app kuch karnay ki than bhi lo tab bhi PTI ki leadership mai jagah nahi milnay wali kyun k wahan sirf Paisa Chalta hai aur woh bhi Faltu. Dharnay Jalsay aur Media k anchor ki Khareedari mai jo jitna hisaa dailay ga utna Barha Leader.

Go ahead and start your own party, I'll be first to join. All I want is to defeat this status quo and end music chair game of PPP + PML-N with the help of MQM, ANP, JUI, JI etc..

Instead of bragging about others, we should start to take things in our own hands now, no?

do they are in top leader ship? new faces KPK me Punjab or sindh me Purany faces q?? q k election jeetna hai??

Check the Percentage of Top level Decision Makers of a Party as well.

Parties don't run like this, decisions are made in CEC, and there are a lot of new faces in CEC of PTI. So it balances out.

do they are in top leader ship? new faces KPK me Punjab or sindh me Purany faces q?? q k election jeetna hai??

Maybe yes, but for your surprise no new face from KP has stronger party position than Asad Umer. And guess what, Asad Umar is from a city of Punjab, called Mars.

Chaudhary sarwar is Reorganizaing PTI in Punjab so there's still much hope, However this is the same old siasat and not a changed one. I guess bringing out new faces didn't work much in the 2013 elections. Not all politicians in PPP are corrupt, they're mostly joining from Punjab where Ch. Sarwar is head, so i cannot imagine him recruiting shit persons like Firdos Ashiq Awan and Raja Pervaiz Ashraf but might be considered as LOTAS ofcourse .Most of the leaving lot are PPP Idealists who couldn't help watching the party get decimated by Asif Zardari.

Is this Fawad Chaudhry, ex-PPP politician turned anchor? If yes, then massive blow to PPP. I always wanted to see this guy in PTI..

This guy was not in only PPP but he got famous in APML while he defend Musharraf day n night ... In 2012 he eventually joined PPP and I saw him defending Zardari ... During dharna days while he turned as anchor (for roti/rozi) he several time praised Bilawal ... Now he is joining PTI :lol:

Papi pait ka sawal hai bhai ........

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom