What's new

Moral brigade active in Islamabad again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harami brigade is active most of the time, it is not a problem. But one protests it then, all sort of diarrhea about the morality. Shame on those people who want to make their mothers are daughters a commercial commodity.

Tharki log, aur naga karo apni maa bhen ko. Lakh Lanat.

I would request all muslims please don't defend haram and keep away from harami's influencing you and corrupting you. These haramis love haram, they have lustful eyes, and want more filth, do not be part of them
hai tor phor apnay ghar mein karo outside your home your authority ends you have no right to judge what others do in their life

Women haters should be collected and beaten in public. These perverted Mullahs would have no issue with half naked men in posters but when it is a woman they deface it. What pointless pieces of shit.

Harami brigade is active most of the time, it is not a problem. But one protests it then, all sort of diarrhea about the morality. Shame on those people who want to make their mothers are daughters a commercial commodity.

If you look carefully without projecting your inner thoughts onto it, you will find that clothes are being sold, not the women. Secondly, these aren't for you in the first place.

If you look carefully without projecting your inner thoughts onto it, you will find that clothes are being sold, not the women. Secondly, these aren't for you in the first place.
May be he too wants wear women clothes like mullah burka lol

Barah mullah bana phirta hay jo model say darta hay

Pepsi ad
haha
236630,xcitefun-pepsi-pakistan-wallpaper-01.jpg

Sprite ad
5aca2a202d039a6495ad1e007548c321.jpg

Gul Ahmed ad
Gul-Ahmed-Summer-Video-2015.jpg

And what did you local Mullah tell you about those times in which Hadiths contradict the Quran? Go ahead, enlighten me. You have zero knowledge of the religion to the extent that you can't even cover basics or answer logical questions. All you have done until now is repeat mindlessly or mass copy paste. Is there any knowledge you possess yourself?
Mr no Hadees is contradicting Quran which I have quoted in fact they are endorsing Quran. I have lot of knowledge of religion enough on this topic to expose your distortion. Yes I copy pasted ayats and Hadees which are compulsory on Muslims to be followed. You don't want to follow them and instead follow and defend Haram

This ad is on every single market on Pakistan
Veet-Miss-Super-Model-Contest-Pakistan-2012-Season-3-2.jpg

Mullahs you lose
Still Haram I am amazed at your pathetic disgusting and miserable efforts to justify Haram and defend Haram.

You see nothing wrong with her dress and how she is presented?
No, I see nothing wrong with her dress and how she is presented. What was supposed to be covered is covered and that is enough for me.

There is one thing wrong though, and this comment is from my wife. According to her, nobody in Pakistan wears these outfits hence useless and bad in taste to display them in Pakistan.

In today’s business world, women are used as an object to attract consumers’ attention to the products that firms sell. They are exploited as a marketing instrument in a wide range of firms’ activities. Women appear as a sexual object in any kind of advertisement or as an attractive material standing nearby a product. Sometimes firms use sexual saleswomen to facilitate the sale or to attract consumers’ attention to the firm or product. Particularly, it is very common to use sexually attractive women in advertisements regardless of the product is related to sexuality. The use of sexual women images in advertisements is so widespread that such images are found in the advertisements for most product types from clothing to motor cars, from cosmetics to furniture.

Source: Conference Paper titled IS IT ETHICAL TO USE WOMEN AS A MARKETING INSTRUMENT? by (Ahmet Bayraktar)

Last edited:
No, I see nothing wrong with her dress and how she is presented. What was supposed to be covered is covered and that is enough for me.
So women are allowed to show their chest skin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom