What's new

Molana Tariq Jameel Adress to PAF on C130.

Is this normal in pakistan? What about army and navy, do they allow molanas to adress them too?(it does not matter if the molana is the nicest guy on earth and says all nice things)

Is this normal in pakistan? What about army and navy, do they allow molanas to adress them too?(it does not matter if the molana is the nicest guy on earth and says all nice things)

It is important especially when your are fighting with an enemy that pretends to be Muslim.

Last edited:
It is important especially when your are fighting with an enemy that pretends to be Muslims.
nobody is knowingly pretending to be muslim. Everybody is damn sure they are the one who are real muslim and enemies are imposters/pretenders.
You may be right, you need govt sponsored ulemas so that low level soldiers do not become terrorist sympathisers. But these are officers, right?

actually he is a fan of Tariq Jameel. He met him during his hajj/umra in Saudia arabia too.
Sir,
I don't understand the mentality of posters here at PDF.I saw that thread long ago,and thought to share my thoughts,but had forgotten to share anyway.However,after longtime I saw that today and decided to speak up.
I sense that nowdays the term ''maulana'' is being continuously demonized by posters themselves,and this includes none else by Pakistani posters themselves.Name any person and add maulana instead of ''Mr'' you will see tons of ''exposing and demonizing'' videos and posts.
My personal opinion about Maulana Tariq Jameel is positive. As far as what I have seen is that he always preach about God's love and make listeners comfortable with such concept.I haven't seen any of his speeches against any specific community.
PAF invited him,big deal.Quit making up fuss!

regards

Sir,
I don't understand the mentality of posters here at PDF.I saw that thread long ago,and thought to share my thoughts,but had forgotten to share anyway.However,after longtime I saw that today and decided to speak up.
I sense that nowdays the term ''maulana'' is being continuously demonized by posters themselves,and this includes none else by Pakistani posters themselves.Name any person and add maulana instead of ''Mr'' you will see tons of ''exposing and demonizing'' videos and posts.
My personal opinion about Maulana Tariq Jameel is positive. As far as what I have seen is that he always preach about God's love and make listeners comfortable with such concept.I haven't seen any of his speeches against any specific community.
PAF invited him,big deal.Quit making up fuss!

regards
why r u complaining? Yr the mod. use yr power n nuke them.

Back
Top Bottom