What's new

Molana Tariq Jameel Adress to PAF on C130.

He is no more sunni sir,he has been addressing Shias also.It is accepted fact now in Pakistani Religious circles that Moulana TJ has no sect,he is admired by all Pakistanis.
Tariq jameel tells wrong stories. He is lier too.
Many people don't know and illiteracy is issue while language is also barrier for poor nation.
Ok let me tell you how he exaggerates the story's of sahaba ikraam and how he tell wrong stories. This is really big problem of Ulema and everyone they generate wrong stories and majority exaggerate it and adding own words.

Junaid jamshaid also told wrong stories many times but at least he apologized it.

Last edited:
mullah + politics = poison
mullah + military = civil war
mullah + revolution = Syria - Iraq of today
mullah + 72 virgins = suicide blast
mullah + mullah = destruction of Islamic world :lol:
what is Mullah+Patriotism ? Sir

mullah patriot nhi ho sakta janab . because for him everything is religion .
ohh yes

mullah + country = destroyed pakistan
Do you know yazid/yazeed who killed hussain R.Z, While people in K.S.A. and others , I saw many people here with name Yazid.
Yazid was caliph of muslims but he killed hussain a grandson of Prophet. he was one of the Sahaabah who were born during the time of the Prophet and were carried and blessed by him.
Anyway, people don't mind to give name to new born children "yazeed" .
In some occasions sahaba fought alongsight with Imam Ali, while on other occasions they fought along with others.

Last edited:
Tariq jameel tells wrong stories. He is lier too.
Many people don't know and illiteracy is issue while language is also barrier for poor nation.
Ok let me tell you how he exaggerates the story's of sahaba ikraam and how he tell wrong stories. This is really big problem of Ulema and everyone they generate wrong stories and majority exaggerate it and adding own words.

Junaid jamshaid also told wrong stories many times but at least he apologized it.

You are right. I really like Tariq Jameel and he sure tells many fabricated stories and ahadith. So you have to be very careful when listening to him only if you can differentiate between his right and wrong. Otherwise it is better to avoid. I personally believe he has no ill intention in doing that. The only reason I think he leads by these stories is he is kind of a old school researcher and believes in many fabricated stories written in especially many pakistani books. He should definitely know better as he is being followed by people around the world.

Do you know yazid/yazeed who killed hussain R.Z, While people in K.S.A. and others , I saw many people here with name Yazid.
Yazid was caliph of muslims but he killed hussain a grandson of Prophet. he was one of the Sahaabah who were born during the time of the Prophet and were carried and blessed by him.
Anyway, people don't mind to give name to new born children "yazeed" .

He was not a sahabi. He was not born until the caliphate of Usman.

You are right. I really like Tariq Jameel and he sure tells many fabricated stories and ahadith. So you have to be very careful when listening to him only if you can differentiate between his right and wrong. Otherwise it is better to avoid. I personally believe he has no ill intention in doing that. The only reason I think he leads by these stories is he is kind of a old school researcher and believes in many fabricated stories written in especially many pakistani books. He should definitely know better as he is being followed by people around the world.

He was not a sahabi. He was not born until the caliphate of Usman.
Yeah I know he was appointed by muawiyah while marvan as governor of hijaz while Yazid's cousion Waleed bin Abu Sufyan was Governor of Madinah

Last edited:
I don't have a beef with Muaana Tariq Jameel sahib as I consider him a national scholar and person of great influence and intellect. Respect for him also come from the fact that he propagates religious tolerance and disregards sectarianism. But I cannot say the same for most people I personally know which are followers of tableeghi jammat. I even remember some praising taliban when they were very close to Islamabad back in the days of peace talks saying "soon taliban will take control of Islamabad and will install "true" sharia across the country". I only wondered what they were being taught at Raiwind every year. Their love for shias is also not a secret.

Back
Top Bottom