What's new

Modi urges unity against 'terror-harbouring states' in veiled jibe at Pakistan

Based on evidences available, Yes!
Last time a pigeon flying from shakargrah terrorized whole of India.
Some months ago your coast guards blew a boat and then somebody spilled the beabs now that poor chap is facing court martial.......
Your media and Security apparatus is enough to terrorize you.......

Last time a pigeon flying from shakargrah terrorized whole of India.
Some months ago your coast guards blew a boat and then somebody spilled the beabs now that poor chap is facing court martial.......
Your media and Security apparatus is enough to terrorize you.......
Yes I believe you :D

Fawk Arab, Irani, and Indian. Pakistan only.
Zardari-Copy-2-890x395.jpg

You are wrong on all three accounts.

1. He cleared his charges on Gujarat. Moreover, Indians are anti violence. Violence don't generate votes in India
2. In India any politician that has a pro corporate sector image will be perceived anti poor. And poor are the people who vote.
3. Pakistan was not an issue in Indian politics...he won on development plank.

1. we all know how Indian courts have double standard for hindu terrorists and pressure groups so nothing new if they declare him :-).. but various right groups all around the world noted that Modi govt was involve in Gujrat killings.. Moreover violence generate votes in India as in case of baburi mosque.. BJP was a Tanga Party before destruction of Baburi but after this they become ruling party in India..
2. really? if so then why Modi elected even after allegations of him being funded by corporate mafia? :o:
3. lol at that.. he bark contentiously against Pakistan in his whole campaign with #56inchkibreast.. his party even claim that kejriwal is being funded by Pakistan :D

Look says who? A confessed mukti bahini terrorist.
WAh Wah.......... TT knowledge is over flowing on your one liner post. Keep up:enjoy::enjoy:

Thin veils and and a selfie. Hallmarks of a failure in office.
Why are you so much involved in Indian PM affair.......Pakistan do have a PM:rofl::rofl: Last time i heard there was some ganja:undecided::undecided:

Terrorist crying , falling on deaf ears :D

Now when did you go deaf ? :D

Whatever, he is a master politician. There is no doubts on that and I am sure many Pakistanis will agree with me on this.

While those who don't will have to fish around for Burnol.

Who confessed? Where? What to?

Now @Bang Galore ; you are responding to comprehension issues in a person.
Else he would not just thrown out a bald statement, with no head and no tail.

Very disturbing this Modi person constantly probing Lion's sacred spots untill the Lion will smash his head

Back
Top Bottom