What's new

Modi...The dear child of God and a nightmare for terrorist supporters

The only moron I see is you and likes of you. You are setting yourself up for some big disappointments.

Lol u cant blame me as history and cureen statatic is just emboldened to predict the outcome . But u dont see ut because that's the meaning of moronic . U are :D

Lol u cant blame me as history and cureen statatic is just emboldened to predict the outcome . But u dont see ut because that's the meaning of moronic . U are :D
A$$hole if you don't like what I saying why do you come to a Pakistani forum. Where you expecting that Pakistanis will be singing bhajans in praise of Modi? If you don't want Modi and yourself to be abused go somewhere else.

@Slav Defence @WAJsal @Abu Zolfiqar @Irfan Baloch @Jango
He is posting his deities pic..me also alowed ? to post few for them

223fc9b6ed67bd6e5c7a629932cbb133.jpg

The only moron I see is you and likes of you. You are setting yourself up for some big disappointments.

A$$hole if you don't like what I saying why do you come to a Pakistani forum. Where you expecting that Pakistanis will be singing bhajans in praise of Modi? If you don't want Modi and yourself to be abused go somewhere else.

@waz

what should happen to sangh sympathizer software engineers and mba's who have american flags on their office desks and celebrate whenever the anti-human capitalist-imperialist usa military or nato military threatens or invades yet another proud country??

surely, they should be prosecuted for sympathizing with war criminals and for potential ( and past/current ) crimes against humanity.

Since when Islamist have started thinking about Humanity?

Yes,

Modi is the son of God. He is here to make the change. To free the world from Terrorist. Either by change of heart or by elimination.

Bhagwan is in full mood to support india. As high majority of hindus there, they needed aggressive Hindu leader, which can go way far to defend hindus. Modi may be not good for others, but he is perfect choice for India and nightmare for opponents.

Don't act as narrow minded man. Hindu is also religion, which spread peace & harmony as other religion does. Talking about crimes of modi, he is already cleared from Indian courts. He is not wanted terrorist in U.N as Hafiz Saeed ! and for which we praise his(hafiz saeed) work and his jihad day and night

If I have to choose between ..

Qaramatians

Halaku khan

Modi

or US Army involvement in Muslim world since 2001 (for ex pissing on dead bodies and other human right violation)

I would definitely choose Modi as my hero for being generous and humane.

download.jpg

what should happen to sangh sympathizer software engineers and mba's who have american flags on their office desks and celebrate whenever the anti-human capitalist-imperialist usa military or nato military threatens or invades yet another proud country??

surely, they should be prosecuted for sympathizing with war criminals and for potential ( and past/current ) crimes against humanity.

No..of course not...Because if any one in India does not know the difference between waving a Pakistan flag and American flag itself proves, that the thread posters assumption was correct....Do you seriously need an answer???
I think, i am so surprised to see your question that i may not be expecting this kind of question from you....Good Luck Jamahir...Why should i blame those poor Kashmir boys for raising slogans for Kashmir when people like you and your thought exist within us...

I have been watching Modi since 2001 when he was a simple spokesperson of BJP ..I remember him participating in NDTV big figtht program which was hosted by Rajdeep Sardesai in those days...I dont exactly remember what he spoke but he was defending hinduism on that show from other sickular participants.

A year or so later he again caught my attention when gujarat riots broke out...gujarat assembly elections followed soon after those riots and Modi won with thumping majority...he was my new hero from then on..I never thought that he would hit the headlines because of development he brought to Gujarat... it was very unusual in those days to hear a politicians name being associated with development...he rose many times in my view.he won another 3 times in Gujarat..he became not only a symbol of hinduism but also of development.

Hindus who were meek,weak, docile and mild until then found a new courage..Hindus who had been butchered time and again in numerous riots started hitting back at the traitors with more vigor.. terrorist sympathizers who would mock Hindus by waving Pakistani flags and cheer Pakistani team with impunity started trembling in their knees..they started seeing a new India,a new revived Hindu India. That terrorist sympathizer realised that his treacherous acts won't be taken mildly. Modi became an enemy for all the terrorists and their sympathizers all over the sub continent.

He was already being talked as the BJP prime ministerial candidate...Apart from a few most optimistic people no one in their wildest dreams thought that he would be declared the Pm candidate as they (including me) thought NDA parties like TDP and nitish Kumar party would refuse his candidature...but BJP stuck out it's neck...with the support of RSS leadership and the then BJP president rajnath Singh, he was appointed as the BJP candidate for PM...I felt very happy but my rational mind told me BJP was playing with fire..they might be spoiling their chances of coming to power (nitish categorically said they wont be supporting nda as modi was appointed the PM candidate).....Political analysts dismissed the chances of NDA getting into power as they felt no party could come to power without the support of terrorist sympathisers votes in India.

Then came the day of elections...exit polls were out...BJP was falling short of some 70 seats according to some exit polls..they said mamata and jaya are going to be king makers...I was worried...there was no chance of Modi becoming the PM if such scenario arises. After a few days of tense wait came the day of results...I got up early in the morning and glued to TV..with each coming result the ecstasy I was feeling was soaring.By afternoon it was clear that modi would come to power and that too without the support of any of his allies...Boy was I dreaming ! My dream along with that of a billion people came true..It was one of my memorable days. The result proved that one could come to power in india even without the support of terrorist sympathisers.

It marked a new chapter in the history of india..After years of rule by various sickulars who were more than willing to bend over backwards to appease the terrorist sympathisers,to even amend the constitution to favour them, a common man,a humble being who would put his country above his family,who was proud of calling himself a hindu nationalist became the prime minister of india.It infused new life into 1 billion hindus all over the world who were treated as second class citizens in their own country.

That is why I call him the God's dearest child...a child whom god has sent to india to change its fate.I also feel so delighted how much terrorist sympathisers are burning seeing his progress...i feel so happy everytime some terrorist sympathiser creates a thread bashing him on PDF because i know Modi is causing him heartburn.He is the nightmare of those terrorist sympathisers.

Hindus, the future is ours and our great country India's.
in short : hazzar saal Nargis apni benooree per roti hai tab jaake paida hota hai deedawar koi

Jai Maa Bhaarti

Jai Sanatan Dharm

Jai Ho Modi Sarkar

images

images

:-)

Last edited:
I have been watching Modi since 2001 when he was a simple spokesperson of BJP ..I remember him participating in NDTV big figtht program which was hosted by Rajdeep Sardesai in those days...I dont exactly remember what he spoke but he was defending hinduism on that show from other sickular participants.

A year or so later he again caught my attention when gujarat riots broke out...gujarat assembly elections followed soon after those riots and Modi won with thumping majority...he was my new hero from then on..I never thought that he would hit the headlines because of development he brought to Gujarat... it was very unusual in those days to hear a politicians name being associated with development...he rose many times in my view.he won another 3 times in Gujarat..he became not only a symbol of hinduism but also of development.

Hindus who were meek,weak, docile and mild until then found a new courage..Hindus who had been butchered time and again in numerous riots started hitting back at the traitors with more vigor.. terrorist sympathizers who would mock Hindus by waving Pakistani flags and cheer Pakistani team with impunity started trembling in their knees..they started seeing a new India,a new revived Hindu India. That terrorist sympathizer realised that his treacherous acts won't be taken mildly. Modi became an enemy for all the terrorists and their sympathizers all over the sub continent.

He was already being talked as the BJP prime ministerial candidate...Apart from a few most optimistic people no one in their wildest dreams thought that he would be declared the Pm candidate as they (including me) thought NDA parties like TDP and nitish Kumar party would refuse his candidature...but BJP stuck out it's neck...with the support of RSS leadership and the then BJP president rajnath Singh, he was appointed as the BJP candidate for PM...I felt very happy but my rational mind told me BJP was playing with fire..they might be spoiling their chances of coming to power (nitish categorically said they wont be supporting nda as modi was appointed the PM candidate).....Political analysts dismissed the chances of NDA getting into power as they felt no party could come to power without the support of terrorist sympathisers votes in India.

Then came the day of elections...exit polls were out...BJP was falling short of some 70 seats according to some exit polls..they said mamata and jaya are going to be king makers...I was worried...there was no chance of Modi becoming the PM if such scenario arises. After a few days of tense wait came the day of results...I got up early in the morning and glued to TV..with each coming result the ecstasy I was feeling was soaring.By afternoon it was clear that modi would come to power and that too without the support of any of his allies...Boy was I dreaming ! My dream along with that of a billion people came true..It was one of my memorable days. The result proved that one could come to power in india even without the support of terrorist sympathisers.

It marked a new chapter in the history of india..After years of rule by various sickulars who were more than willing to bend over backwards to appease the terrorist sympathisers,to even amend the constitution to favour them, a common man,a humble being who would put his country above his family,who was proud of calling himself a hindu nationalist became the prime minister of india.It infused new life into 1 billion hindus all over the world who were treated as second class citizens in their own country.

That is why I call him the God's dearest child...a child whom god has sent to india to change its fate.I also feel so delighted how much terrorist sympathisers are burning seeing his progress...i feel so happy everytime some terrorist sympathiser creates a thread bashing him on PDF because i know Modi is causing him heartburn.He is the nightmare of those terrorist sympathisers.

I too is a blind supporter of MODI and he indeed is a nightmare of terrorist. But the way you have pointed out your view, is unacceptable. What exactly do you mean by "terrorist sympathisers votes" ?

Remember in India only Indians have the right to vote. So there are no such class of votes which can be termed as "terrorist sympathisers votes" . I agree there are few individuals who support this terrorism, but those are their personal mental asylum & for this you shouldn't be writing articles clearly hurting one section of society.

Please remember Dr. Kalam in mind, before penning down your view with such words. Nothing personal though

Jingoism is ok ... But hatred and increasing anxiety in minorities is not ok.

I suspect the intention of this post.

Good to know India is for HIndus and the rest are bound for gas chambers.

Good to know India is for HIndus and the rest are bound for gas chambers.

So you believed everything that's written by that newbee in that opening post?

I never knew he was that credible.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom