What's new

Modi...The dear child of God and a nightmare for terrorist supporters

Think of it as a sad observation rather than the usual jibe one sees. All it takes is these facebook ideas translating into real life for such optimism to die in seconds.

ISIS and their madness started off as a scholarly discussion in a tent in Arabia. A "facebook" if you will.

Purges dont start overnight, European anti-Semitism took a while to get hold before it finally raged.

You seem to be carrying around the baggage of Godhra, and Mumbai before that.

Fair enough.

Both were purges. And to be brutally honest, between grown men, both had been in the making for a long long time. Gujarat over decades, Godhra train burning just lit the match. Mumbai to be honest was a turf war, plain and simple. And the Muslims lost. Again, building up with the underworld over decades.

The Hindus honestly have taken a lot more, over close to 7 decades, than your side would ever have even tolerated in the first decade of your existence as a separate state.

If you are truthful to yourself as a Pakistani, you would know the truth of what I am saying.

Things seem to have come to some sort of understanding and balance now. I'm greatly optimistic of frustrating your dark prophecies on a national scale.

Facebook users with 'this' attitude in India precede ISIS and has more users , it hasn't translated much and wont be translating much outside the world wide web.

The sad observation is not of today's , you as a moderator has been facing and dealing with these sort of Internet chest thumpers from India for a loong time now.
Not in this frequency. It is becoming an epidemic.

Mark my words Sir, this child of your God will destroy the very foundation of your country.

I know there is no point talking to a person who says stuff like after Gujrat riots Modi became his hero, but still Sir if I may say secularism and diversity are weapons that India has so effectively used to project its soft power. The moment you become a hindu nationalist state, you'll lose that edge and you'll see how the world will react to that. But I know you believe that future belongs to Hindus and India, so rest of the world does not matter to you. We'll talk in 10 years. Enjoy.

Regards,
A terrorist sympathizer
My response is for bold part...
You are right sir which is why Jinnah earned his place in Pakistan to project the green power & no wonder where it stands today .....

I can counter rest of your arguments but that would require me to put forward some uncomfortable facts of other religion in chronological order with undeniable trends of events of past & present both....

You seem to be carrying around the baggage of Godhra, and Mumbai before that.

Fair enough.

Both were purges. And to be brutally honest, between grown men, both had been in the making for a long long time. Gujarat over decades, Godhra train burning just lit the match. Mumbai to be honest was a turf war, plain and simple. And the Muslims lost. Again, building up with the underworld over decades.

The Hindus honestly have taken a lot more, over close to 7 decades, than your side would ever have even tolerated in the first decade of your existence as a separate state.

If you are truthful to yourself as a Pakistani, you would know the truth of what I am saying.

Things seem to have come to some sort of understanding and balance now. I'm greatly optimistic of frustrating your dark prophecies on a national scale.

I am carrying the baggage of the 1935 elections and the subsequent congress government. The bold part is odd, consideirn that you say Hindus as if referring to India and your side as Pakistan or Muslims then? Does it signify that indeed you too have embraced that Hinduism must reign supreme ideal then?
Because being truthful to myself would mean I would not consider Hindus taking on Pakistan as I consider India more than Hindus.

I am carrying the baggage of the 1935 elections and the subsequent congress government. The bold part is odd, consideirn that you say Hindus as if referring to India and your side as Pakistan or Muslims then? Does it signify that indeed you too have embraced that Hinduism must reign supreme ideal then?
Because being truthful to myself would mean I would not consider Hindus taking on Pakistan as I consider India more than Hindus.

My stand has never wavered over 6 years of my membership on PDF.

I believe that both Hindus and Muslims are my people.

They are both the same people who gave us refuge when we were on the existential brink.

And I believe, have always believed, that the Partition was a mess, both in its conception and execution.

In relation to the present discussion, yes there are only two real parties that matter. In terms of numbers. Hindus and Muslims.

India has both in large numbers. Pakistan has just one.

So such discussions can only ever be one sided, with Pakistanis (like you) making dark prophecies about us.

Because what do we Indians prophecize about in return? Nothing left at your end for you to persecute. Hence the targets have changed over the past decade or two.

So an Indian looking at Pakistan will see Muslims. Whereas a Pakistani looking at India will see a land riven by Hindu on Muslim conflict. Increasingly Hindu persecution of Muslims. Impending pogroms maybe?

And when a Pakistani sees an Indian in relation to himself (or herself) and puts him in the negative corner (hate, violence, belly slitting, baby burning, burqa ripping, etc.), he sees a Hindu, because regardless of the fact that he or she has no real love or attachment to an Indian Muslim, they would still not wrap their head around an Indian Muslim slitting their bellies, burning their babies, or ripping their burqas.

Hope that clarifies.

Arey bhai tell this to some morons . I know how good is my leader is . You dont worry about india but worry about ur country which is sinking every day while india gaining lots of resources to go for big bang defence deals . And I know what yiuband ours defence forces are capable of and what we both are doing . Especially what you been doing . Whole nation want war with pakistan . Belive me or not it up to u your time is up . Sooner or later

Enjoy the show mate .. lots more to happen. No wonder why your establishment is just rattled in just few months lol . Funny to watch .... all corporates , prople will stand with Modi gi if we go for war against Pakistan ... totally justifiable as uour nation commits proxy war which is act of war . High time we take Israeli formula against gaza . I gues we are . Let see what will happen and who will survive . U are not the only one with nukes . We have bigger and far more trusted delivery system than yours
lol...India is crying that" Pakistan ne barmanoo bomb bna leya hain" hahahaha abe tow sirf bnaye hain our tum logo k rony ka ye hall hay..jab hum marengy tumary uper. .pir kia karo gy bhai.hahahaha BARMANOO BOMB...

Mr Jamahir show me Indian IT Compnay guys celebrating US Independence day or Partying. It is a holiday and no one come to their office. If you want to discuss I can write essay on it. I started my Career with HCL in Noida.It is an Indian company. Worked there for 2 yrs. Have not noticed any such thing which you are saying here. Yes they do celebrate Diwali,Christmas, Holi evrything. I moved to Infy in Mysore after that. Did not see all this what you reported. After that Dell in Noida, MS and Oracle in Bangalore. From North to Bangalore and that too in 16 yrs I have not seen anything what you just said. There are no as such flags in desks, if you find it on the name of God Iam saying those are Indian Flags. If someone want to have American Flag they won't get killed :) Keep your narrow mindness with yourself and try you luck in coolie industry. You will be kicked out on the very first day.
He is an expert of Jamahirya revolution n dreaming same for entire world.... No amount of sane arguments can keep him away from bringing Gaddafi cult into any discussion.. Better Hands down to his prophecies......

If he does not stop worshipping idols, God will certainly throw him into hell.
Every religion of this world describes God as full of Mercy.

Why the hell do you think that God will do something so devilish, that too for just worshiping Him in a way one likes ?

and when ever i posted any youtube links that went against hub bul watan pakistani narrative and egos all pakistanies use to say that youtube is banned in pakistan and here you bieng a pakistani memeber is posting youtube links .... tell me does youtube works selectivelli for pakistanies or is it hypocracy :azn:

Why the hell do you think that God will do something so devilish, that too for just worshiping Him in a way one likes ?
He gave him life, gave him food, shelter. He made him rich. He made him a king. He gave all that to someone who associates others with God, which is the biggest sin and lie possible. Is that not mercy? As for throwing him in hell, that will be his own doing. God has already sent us the warning, whether he heeds to it or not is his own fault.

Good to know India is for HIndus and the rest are bound for gas chambers.
Dear Oscar,

Followers of every religion of this world but for Vedic one believe, that bigots are bound for gas chamber.

Only followers of one religion of this world accept that every religious path takes you to your intended Goal

For Hindus everything sacred to anyone is sacred. We Hindus are crazy people :crazy:

and when ever i posted any youtube links that went against hub bul watan pakistani narrative and egos all pakistanies use to say that youtube is banned in pakistan and here you bieng a pakistani memeber is posting youtube links .... tell me does youtube works selectivelli for pakistanies or is it hypocracy :azn:
Yes you can say selectively becoz the people who are using smart phone can use it through it's android application..and those who use it through their laptops and desktops have no access to it..so you can not say it hypocrisy..

If he does not stop worshipping idols, God will certainly throw him into hell.

He gave him life, gave him food, shelter. He made him rich. He made him a king. He gave all that to someone who associates others with God, which is the biggest sin and lie possible. Is that not mercy? As for throwing him in hell, that will be his own doing. God has already sent us the warning, whether he heeds to it or not is his own fault.
@SipahSalar Can you explain where Idol Worshiping fits in your reply ?

Yes you can say selectively becoz the people who are using smart phone can use it through it's android application..and those who use it through their laptops and desktops have no access to it..so you can not say it hypocrisy..
ya right so does it means in pakistan there are diffrent rules for mobile internet users form stationarry internet users :azn:

sounds interesting so if MODS sir allow me can i post youtube links regarding what pakistanies said about when indian army chief asked indian nation to be ready for limited wars with pakistan

@waz @Oscar

Back
Top Bottom