What's new

Modi pushes 'obsolete' Tejas on reluctant military

Enough of your shit ,you want me to troll down here .Trust me am really good with that mate.What do you think about Jf 17 ? even after 8 years of production ,you came up with mere 50 jets that not even close to 7 plane per year even after assembling of parts .

We have a simple plan

Induct 50
Prepare block 2
Induct 50 more
Upgrade original 50 to block 2 standard
Prepare block 3
Induct 50

After that we can keep making improvements and induct as many as we like

Dont compare the above to the LCA Saga

LCA will be a second line jet in the IAF but it must have served as a great cash cow for many of the indian defence planners and ministers jinhon nay 30 years say LCA k name pay govt ko phuddu lagay rakha hay. Now modi has taken a wise decision to make fly their own jet with just 35 shortfalls

Enough of your shit ,you want me to troll down here .Trust me am really good with that mate.What do you think about Jf 17 ? even after 8 years of production ,you came up with mere 50 jets that not even close to 7 plane per year even after assembling of parts .
Its 42 actually,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 8 were from china

What does your military know about this plane that it isnt willing to induct it accept under duress
First of all its not Military Job but Air-force who operate Fighter Aircraft's
Secondly,I Clearly Posted you Air force chief Statement where he find LCA Meet all Air force Current Requirements
Tejas would meet our requirements: Indian Air Force chief | Business Standard News
"We want them in large quantities and larger numbers so plan are afoot to improve its quality is likely more and produce them in larger numbers some more to fill the void that the IAF has more or likely to have it in the future as the legacy fleets get decommissioned and therefore, Tejas will be one of our mainstay," he said.

Last edited:
Sir ji,Ghareeb log hai inhe kia pata acha jahaz kia hota hai aur bura kia?

Ghareeb indians k liye chalti ka naam gari aur urti ka naam jahaz

Oh yeah, how many do you have, how many are flying, how many squadrons do you have flying

What about the alluded to weight, range and safety issues

Why does you government have to force a reluctant military to accept such a super dooper plane

What does your military know about this plane that it isnt willing to induct it accept under duress

Yes,

We have 7 LSP. Many PV, 1 SP , 2 Naval versions are unreder regerous testing (yes, We do not induct the plane with 17*AOA and without basic capability)

Weight is lowest and still 1 more tone shall be slashed, Range is more than sufficient and safety record are unmatched (Yes we do not make the plane where plane falls and pilot unable to eject . Plane goes down and pilot goes up.)

Our government can not force our airforce to buy any plane which they do not require. Arup raha has said that Tejas shall meet IA's requirement So as Barbora.
Our airforce has already ordered 40+16 trainer. Another 80 order is under consideration. More 120 MK2 shall be ordered.

LCA will be a second line jet in the IAF but it must have served as a great cash cow for many of the indian defence planners and ministers jinhon nay 30 years say LCA k name pay govt ko phuddu lagay rakha hay. Now modi has taken a wise decision to make fly their own jet with just 35 shortfalls

LIke your corrupt noora who is eating money like a donkey

pakistani is so rich that it induct jf 17

pakistani is so rich that it induct jf 17

Not about money dear,Ghareebi wali soch hamesha rehta hai woh pir billionaire hi kyon na banjay.

Take example of egypt and india.

It took them hardly 2 years to evaluate,order and close to the induction of rafale but look at india?took more than a decade to pick rafale,more than three years and yet the deal is not signed and will surely take atleast 8 years into induction

So Ghareebi wali soch will remain with india for atleast 7 more generations,because poverty is now so deep into indian culture that i doubt indians will ever come out of it but surely will be better after atleast 7 generations.

On the other hand,if we Pakistan had the money,we will order them on urgent basis similar to egypt.Because our history is rich,we were the richest civilization 5000years back.We maybe poor now but we don't have ghareebi syndrome.

sorry to mods,off topic but had to explain it to my dear friend.

@karan.1970 can explain in detail my point.

Haan Bhai, Ameeri toh Pakistan Me Chhayi hui hai... Apke pass toh Saudi Arabia se bhi jyada Paisa hai... bahot badde log ho aap sir... har bande ke pass apna plane hai... aur har ghar haveli hai...

Not about money dear,Ghareebi wali soch hamesha rehta hai woh pir billionaire hi kyon na banjay.

It took them hardly 2 years to evaluate,order and close to the induction of rafale but look at india?took more than a decade to pick rafale,more than three years and yet the deal is not signed and will surely take atleast 8 years into induction

So Ghareebi wali soch will remain with india for atleast 7 more generations,because poverty is now so deep into indian culture that i doubt indians will ever come out of it but surely will be better after atleast 7 generations.

On the other hand,if we Pakistan had the money,we will order them on urgent basis similar to egypt.Because our history is rich,we were the richest civilization 5000years back.We maybe poor now but we don't have ghareebi syndrome.

Pakistan is 5000 years old ? What kind of stuff you are smoking. and agar itni ariron wali soch hai toh aaj China ke saamne hath failaye kyun pade ho.. Kyun IMF se Bheekh mangte ho ? 1947 ke baad se Amreeka ke talve chat rahe ho... and abhi UAE me baith ke dialoge mar raeh hoo..

ameeron wali soch jisne mulk ko itna garib bana diya ki sab aaj kal ghas kh arahe hain..

sirji in short :hum hindustani kitna hi paisa kamma le per hum kissi bhi haal me apni aukat nahi bhoolte aur yahi wajah hai ki hum har haal me zinda bach jaate hain

waise sunna hai pakistan me dhoodh aur shehed ki nehre beh rahee hain ... kyon :azn: :haha:

Good... India is 2nd largest country..it should produce its own jets even if they are not as much potent as western counterparts like China does..
just one question sirji if chinese jets are so potent why are they buying su-35s from russia :azn: :sarcastic:

Constipation.jpg

The LCA manufacturing process

Everyone will support this decision as it is a sound one.I'm not against "Expanding Rafale order",but what will fill the gap Mig-21,Mig-23 and Mig-27 will left??

Plus why these m0r0nic newspapers compare 2 different types of aircraft??

My dear this is not a moronic comparison. You are forgetting. If you had TEjas, there was no need for Rafale, correct?

Tejas has been in development for 30 years. Thats more than a generation of a modern combat jet. I know since you are Indians, you will not accept that Tejas project is actually a failure. But lets swallow the ego and accept that it is.

And by the way, the news is coming from Reuters, not some Pakistani newspaper.

Back
Top Bottom