What's new

Modi: Against Valentine's Day & Pubs & T Shirts

I did not read you post, so don;t know what you are talking about- when I said I'm nair, I was talking to intelligent people, not some random asshole.

Ninne pole onnum ariyatha alugal ezhithikode irrikum. Nee paranjalum, paranjillengilum arkum onnum nedan pogunnila.

Finally, you have to use a swear word :) and get personal :) happens when you do not have an answer.

And everything you typed in this entire thread, is proof that you do not know what to answer for the question, Why Congress? besides the reasoning of if you are secular you will vote for Congress.

And this precisely is the reason, why in each and every thread you are unable to defend the Congress or to give a convincing argument.

For non-speakers of Malayalam : My comment was come up with an argument without the word BJP in it. Else, you are just beating around the bush.

His reply in Malayalam : People like you who do not know anything, will keep writing. whatever I say or do is not going to make any difference.

Kind of reminds me of the normal Congress response, nowadays.

Maybe much saner members may have a better point? : @Koovie @acetophenol @Joe Shearer @SpArK @jbgt90 @Syama Ayas @samantk @KS

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally, you have to use a swear word :) and get personal :) happens when you do not have an answer.

And everything you typed in this entire thread, is proof that you do not know what to answer for the question, Why Congress? besides the reasoning of if you are secular you will vote for Congress.

And this precisely is the reason, why in each and every thread you are unable to defend the Congress or to give a convincing argument.

For non-speakers of Malayalam : My comment was come up with an argument without the word BJP in it. Else, you are just beating around the bush.

Maybe much saner members may have a better point? : @Koovie @acetophenol @Joe Shearer @SpArK @jbgt90 @Syama Ayas @samantk
If you think you've proved that BJP should win...you're stupid. Dunny why I wasted so much time on you when my policy has been to talk to only people I think are worthy.

No our very own malayali brother guynextdoor :)

Actually I know why I wasted so much time on you...I've been drinking all afetrnoon...Smirnoff warps your judgement

If you think you've proved that BJP should win...you're stupid. Dunny why I wasted so much time on you when my policy has been to talk to only people I think are worthy.

Actually I know why I wasted so much time on you...I've been drinking all afetrnoon...Smirnoff warps your judgement

Like I said, when reasoning fails, find all other reasons like drinking and other chap being not worthy and rest. Happens. :)

I can see, you still have not answered why Congress :)

Like I said, when reasoning fails, find all other reasons like drinking and other chap being not worthy and rest. Happens. :)

I can see, you still have not answered why Congress :)

I have, you just didn't read (don't understand english) . You really are not wrothy- i didn't say that rhetorically, I really meant it.

I have, you just didn't read (don't understand english) . You really are not wrothy- i didn't say that rhetorically, I really meant it.

still no answer :omghaha: See here is the problem

1. You assumed I am a BJP supporter, while I said, I am a Congress supporter, but now am a fence sitter.
2. You mentioned 20 years, how things have changed. I asked do you want to share statistics or me to share statistics? You sidestepped the question.
3. You mentioned how the CMs of all other states have also performed. I pointed out except 1 rest were non-Congress.
4. You mentioned corruption is not only Congress, but, also BJP. I said last person to talk off corruption should be Congress.

Your entire premise of argument has not been Why Congress, but, why no BJP.

In all your posts, you have not been able to provide a single strong reason, why Congress and therein lies your failure to comprehend the problem.

No offence to you, but, people like you are going to be the reason why the Congress will fail to win the election. If you really want the Congress to win, please do not put forth your points of view as arguments, because all you are doing is rant. As a fence sitter who used to support the Congress, I request you. Give the Congress a chance. Don't post.

congressi logic (same as la*hori) by OP.you cannnot beat them in their own game. debate is futile. head they win , tail you lose.

His reply in Malayalam : People like you who do not know anything, will keep writing. whatever I say or do is not going to make any difference.

Maybe much saner members may have a better point? : @Koovie @acetophenol @Joe Shearer @SpArK @jbgt90 @Syama Ayas @samantk @KS

I really don't understand the logic in every Sangh Parivar chain-gang member insisting that opposition to his bigotry and fascism amounts to support of the Congress. Why should it

I really don't understand the logic in every Sangh Parivar chain-gang member insisting that opposition to his bigotry and fascism amounts to support of the Congress. Why should it

The issue is that who does one vote for? And what does one vote for? Do you vote for a party, which you never supported, but seems to be talking in certain areas what you want or do you vote for a party which you have always supported, but, increasingly find distant? Third alternative seems even more disastrous knowing what earlier experiences were. Fourth alternative less said the better.

Like they said, it was easy voting when you are young. In your heart you are a communist, but, as you grow up you realise, you will lose your head if you are one in the long run.

you asked jbgt90 to lay his opinion. hilarious . other than OP. he is another resident congresi .

The issue is that who does one vote for? And what does one vote for? Do you vote for a party, which you never supported, but seems to be talking in certain areas what you want or do you vote for a party which you have always supported, but, increasingly find distant? Third alternative seems even more disastrous knowing what earlier experiences were. Fourth alternative less said the better.

Like they said, it was easy voting when you are young. In your heart you are a communist, but, as you grow up you realise, you will lose your head if you are one in the long run.

Well, neither. Neither the first, which seems to be the BJP, thinly disguised, nor the first, perhaps the Congress, in equally thin disguise. It is inevitable that the balance of political power will shift to the state-based parties, and that a strong central party will cease to exist. Considering the malevolent nature of the state in south Asia, so different from states where the democratic impulse is stronger, and the state less ready to inflict damage on its own constituents, this is a positive development.

Leave Him Alone ! Our only Hope for INDIA Real leader may Lead Hindustan after 2014
58hzg.gif

Back
Top Bottom