What's new

Modi: Against Valentine's Day & Pubs & T Shirts

Do you even know Modi was about to bring pub culture in apnu amdavad in 2008-09... but decided not to fearing Patels, Barots and Jain people will vote against him. Try not making your own conclusions man.

Snap poll- ask modiji if he supports pubs, T Shirts and Valentine's Day. What would be his response?

I have never said I have a problem with Non- Congress govt. I have said I have a problem with BJP, especially with Modi. Why would I have a problem with Nitish becoming PM?

So, you have no answer for why vote for Congress?

Again, forget Modi! What will the Congress do? What does it have to offer? You say everybody is getting worked up about Modi? Guess what? Its your doing!!!!

Again, answer the questions posed. I have seen India 20 years back. I have seen India before liberalisation. I have seen the market crash and the recovery. Let me tell you. I will pull out statistics which will make you ask the question, why did I bring up this point.

I know what statistics you'll pull- how average growth rate in NDA was better than UPA. I don't trust those figs. In any way those nos. don't matter- the policies that delivered the growth India saw during NDA rule were basically those pioneered by congress.

I know what statistics you'll pull- how average growth rate in NDA was better than UPA. I don't trust those figs. In any way those nos. don't matter- the policies that delivered the growth India saw during NDA rule were basically those pioneered by congress.

You asked me, whether I have seen the change over the past 20 years. Now you wont trust figures.

My friend, you are beating round the bush so much, I think, you have no answer to Why Congress?

So, you have no answer for why vote for Congress?

a) Congress is the only party today that says the job of the government is only economics- and that is the right attitude
b) COngress is the only party that will actually try to DO something about fundamental issues if there is overwhelming pressure - else they will drag their feet- BJP will do NOTHING. Latest evidence, when the telecom scandal broke out Congress got Raja out, BJP stalled parliament when AT THE EXACT SAME TIME they were in full swing to protect lingayat votes
c) Economic slowdown is a result of the hypocritical parliament stalling done by BJP done, congress has put forward both retail as well as pension liberalization in the house. Both stalled by BJP
d) COngress pionnered and understands economic policy better than anyone- better than BJP

a) Congress is the only party today that says the job of the government is only economics- and that is the right attitude
b) COngress is the only party that will actually try to DO something about fundamental issues if there is overwhelming pressure - else they will drag their feet- BJP will do NOTHING. Latest evidence, when the telecom scandal broke out Congress got Raja out, BJP stalled parliament when AT THE EXACT SAME TIME they were in full swing to protect lingayat votes
c) Economic slowdown is a result of the hypocritical parliament stalling done by BJP done, congress has put forward both retail as well as pension liberalization in the house. Both stalled by BJP
d) COngress pionnered and understands economic policy better than anyone- better than BJP

Point A and D :Only party which understands economics? Seriously? You think no other party understands economics?
Point B : Let's no go down the road of how Congress is so much against corruption.
Point C : When it was required to push the nuclear legislation how come everything worked out? But, when it meant taking tough decisions where votes were concerned no decisions?

See, this is the problem. The only way you are able to do anything is saying BJP this and BJP that. You are unable to give an answer of why Congress.

Again, I repeat my questions:
1. Will tainted ministers be given tickets? (You have not answered this yet)
2. What is it that the Congress can offer, which no other party can? What is the Congress promise for infrastructure? What is the Congress promise for commerce?

p.s : Utharam illengil, vitto saarey. warude endineya idum adum paryunnada? BJP enna word vittita oru utharam vijarikennam. ennale Congress vijayikilu?

Guynextdoor2, thank you for educating us about what a great party congress is and I will surely vote for it in the next general elections. I hope your work here is done.

Now can you please go and post your crap on some other forum!

So. Will it be another neck and throat thrashing by sang parivar or a free open invitation for rape to deprived men there :laugh:

Point A and D :Only party which understands economics? Seriously? You think no other party understands economics?
Point B : Let's no go down the road of how Congress is so much against corruption.
Point C : When it was required to push the nuclear legislation how come everything worked out? But, when it meant taking tough decisions where votes were concerned no decisions?

See, this is the problem. The only way you are able to do anything is saying BJP this and BJP that. You are unable to give an answer of why Congress.

2. What is it that the Congress can offer, which no other party can? What is the Congress promise for infrastructure? What is the Congress promise for commerce?

p.s : Utharam illengil, vitto saarey. warude endineya idum adum paryunnada? BJP enna word vittita oru utharam vijarikennam. ennale Congress vijayikilu?

You're questions are valid only if BJP is not giving tickets to tainted people. And sine you are explictly supporting the BJP, trying to clam 'don't bring BJP in' is stupid. Why should anyone vote for BJP anyway? Be as corrupt as congress and do social engineering at the same time?

You're questions are valid only if BJP is not giving tickets to tainted people. And sine you are explictly supporting the BJP, trying to clam 'don't bring BJP in' is stupid. Why should anyone vote for BJP anyway? Be as corrupt as congress and do social engineering at the same time?

Again, like I said you have no answers. except say BJP this and BJP that?

I remember you mentioning somewhere you are a Nair? Did you understand what I wrote in Malayalam? Or were you bluffing that you are a Nair?

Again, like I said you have no answers. except say BJP this and BJP that?

I remember you mentioning somewhere you are a Nair? Did you understand what I wrote in Malayalam? Or were you bluffing that you are a Nair?

I did not read you post, so don;t know what you are talking about- when I said I'm nair, I was talking to intelligent people, not some random asshole.

Ninne pole onnum ariyatha alugal ezhithikode irrikum. Nee paranjalum, paranjillengilum arkum onnum nedan pogunnila.

Petrol prices to go up by Rs. 1.55 per litre

Congress sucks!

So. Will it be another neck and throat thrashing by sang parivar or a free open invitation for rape to deprived men there :laugh:
your point is taken, now please go and troll on some other thread!

Back
Top Bottom