What's new

MODI address near Empty UN General Assembly

Oh common both of you, thats DEMOCRACY for you, when ppl of the nation have no right of access to information..

so why not, next time, donot do speeches, do not address ppl gathering or converse with leaders...infact y not just lock the two leaders behind lock doors, rather lock jails, cuz both have a history of committing massacre and genocide.

Only those hide behind lock doors, who have plans of deception and fraud to the free world. so much for the largest and longest democracies ... i pity the thought process here.

I HAVE A BETTER Idea, ask to wear A BLACK VEILs.

As far as internal affairs and bi lateral ties are concerned, behind lock doors, OBAMA would say, do my bidding, kill more people , Muslims, and Modi will beg, donot open genocide cases, and I will do as US masters wants. lets fix the Muslims and Chinese . Deal is ON!

SSH DONOT TALK ABOUT US TECHNOLOGY DONATION TO INDIA, ITS INDIAN Indigenous WORK...LOL

what does anything you just said, have anything to do with what i said before?

Arey jahilo bolne se pehle kuch to soch to liya karo ki kya bakwas kar rahe ho. Sitting head of any nation enjoys full immunity in USA. 21 din kya 21 saalo mein bhi summon nahi kar paayenge Modi ko. Google it if you doubt my words.

Secondly people behind this case are known for filing frivolous cases against Indian govt. and its representatives, reason being ; old burn from the days of failed Khalistan movement. Those Poor chaps have all my sympathy, dreamt of carving up a separate nation for themselves and are now left nationless. Others (you know who ;) should learn from their fate, if they will follow the path of Khalistan- they will also end up in foreign country, waiting anxiously for Indian PM to visit, so they could try and fail to get a summon issued against him.

Shhhh!

You must not let on that the real business happens between diplomatic missions of respective nations behind closed doors rather than in 20 minute speeches which virtually add nothing new if you have been following the foreign policy and internal
affairs of a nation. But leave the dimwitted bigots on every side believe that jingoistic speeches and bums on seats result in
improvements of bi lateral ties, trade and arms deals, or partnerships.

for better or worst, a lot of major decisions and treaties have to be done behind closed doors as a agreement between major powers. this is the idea behind the "great power compromise" in places such as the UNSC because nothing gets done if the great powers dont agree before hand. and some things cannot be made public because certain populations would if resolutely against it for reason that are perhaps not logical (think emotional responses), think Cuban missile crisis, or Nixon in china. that isnt to say everything should be done secretly of course, just that some things must be.

What would Nawaz tell such a big crowd (that is if Pakistan can ever gather such a crown unfortunately). Unlike Modi, Nawaz can't talk about the economy as its stalled by the Political Unrest by IK, he can't discuss projects as those are already behind, including the IMF loan payments.......so his "show" would be limited to like three lines " Hi, I am NS, I am the elected premier of Pakistan. Unfortunately, I can't talk about the economy as there is a mob of 10K people who thinks the elected government should be removed by violence and force and they've captured my capital, so with that, I have nothing more to add. Thank you for coming"??

AFA Modi is concerned, in the history of the US, this guy got a bigger gathering than anyone else. That speaks volumes actually and it is an achievement.
you should dispute the negative rating

GAUSHH!! You are asking me to give all good wishes to that FAILED MARS mission, which TILL TODAY, has not given evidence of anything, I need substantial proofs it was a successful mission, with pictures of MoM and Mars side by side, or one of your allied, who donated most of the space tech to India, to take evidence based pictures and live video feed of orbiting Indian satellite.

Not one Indian gave one evidence...i donot need stolen MARS pics from NASA.
Might be too late to rply... why cant Pakistan send their shaheen or tipu to mars and click pics.. you can kill two birds with one stone... u can show to world ur missiles capabilities and also u can debunk Indian space capabilities....

Back
Top Bottom