What's new

Missile

US have history of fighting in extremely challenging wars.

WW2 without the Russian front they could do nothing and were theoretically defeated.

Chemical weapons have been used by many countries in wars. Your bias towards Iraq is disturbing.

Why not on US invading forces than, I think you have no notions of history at all.

All your other answers are a sign of a false flag proUS propagandist.

Every one can open a book on the gulf war and start quoting from it like you do, that is enough to show you are a little student and far from mastering these matters of history and warfare.

WW2 without the Russian front they could do nothing and were theoretically defeated.
Russian contribution is exaggerated.

USA was fighting Japan since 1941 and slowly gaining upperhand in this conflict.

Russia was mainly occupied with Nazi Germany since 1941. Yes! Stalingrad restored confidence in Russia. However, another remarkable event happened in 1944; US opened its European front to take on Nazi Germany via Normandy. This event put considerable pressure on Nazi Germany as it now had to focus on two major powers and not just one and could not manage to stop Russian advance under such pressure.

Why not on US invading forces than, I think you have no notions of history at all.
Genius, I have already addressed the US part. Recheck my responses to member Banglar Lathial.

Also, if you do not know; chemical weapons are allowed in conflicts but forbidden to use against civilians.

All your other answers are a sign of a false flag proUS propagandist.
Truth hurts! I know.

Every one can open a book on the gulf war and start quoting from it like you do, that is enough to show you are a little student and far from mastering these matters of history and warfare.
FAIL. Go back to school now. :tdown:

Russia was mainly occupied with Nazi Germany since 1941. Yes! Stalingrad restored confidence in Russia.However, another remarkable event happened in 1994;US opened its European front to take on Nazi Germany via Normandy. This event put considerable pressure on Nazi Germany as it now had to focus on two major powers and not just one and could not manage to stop Russian advance under such pressure.

No comment!

Hi guys. Anyway, can we get a missile technology from pakistan for starters? Not in this gov. period but when BNP comes? ONly other source that get really help out in this field is China, because we did read many many articles of passing technologies from China to Bangladesh, I mean we love chinese food why not get the tech from them? Who's gonna stop us then? By the way, I am talking of getting the tech but we also should try from scrap, now, which will be cheap also if getting from foreign, then not now may be after 2020. How about that?

Russian contribution is exaggerated.

USA was fighting Japan since 1941 and slowly gaining upperhand in this conflict.

Russia was mainly occupied with Nazi Germany since 1941. Yes! Stalingrad restored confidence in Russia. However, another remarkable event happened in 1944; US opened its European front to take on Nazi Germany via Normandy. This event put considerable pressure on Nazi Germany as it now had to focus on two major powers and not just one and could not manage to stop Russian advance under such pressure.

Genius, I have already addressed the US part. Recheck my responses to member Banglar Lathial.

Also, if you do not know; chemical weapons are allowed in conflicts but forbidden to use against civilians.

Truth hurts! I know.

FAIL. Go back to school now. :tdown:

you are ill-informed, us only took to Normandy when russia gained a stronghold in Stalingrad and were advancing. US joined the war to prevent the whole of europe from becoming communist, if USA didn't attack than france would have been communist. Not to take any credit from the US but they did provide russia with lot of resources for the war. USA also exploded the A Bomb to show the russians their might for future warfare, the Japanese were all but defeated; the A bomb was not necessary. You been watching too much history channel:lol:

This LeGenDary yankee worshiper forgets that 3/4th of Luftwaffe and their manpower was bogged down in the USSR front. While the British where waiting for the USA on their island we the Russians where fighting a fierce war against a huge German army. The other allies never fought such a big or elite army, and USSR was the ones who reached Berlin. US didn't even enter the war till mid 1943, a time when USSR already launched the counterattack.

US' contribution was mainly in the pacific front, excepting $10 billion to USSR and about 30 billion to UK.

Hi guys. Anyway, can we get a missile technology from pakistan for starters? Not in this gov. period but when BNP comes? ONly other source that get really help out in this field is China, because we did read many many articles of passing technologies from China to Bangladesh, I mean we love chinese food why not get the tech from them? Who's gonna stop us then? By the way, I am talking of getting the tech but we also should try from scrap, now, which will be cheap also if getting from foreign, then not now may be after 2020. How about that?

I think you want people to feed you, you don't want it by your own hand. China already gave C-802 missile and BD has its own workshop on it. Now it's our responsibility to extend it like we can set visionary of extending the range. No one will give everything, it's not feasible for a foreign country and also that country will be criticized or pressurized for transferring advanced tech.

The technology is very easy to acquire. You can ask China or Russia for Rocket technology for space program which has a dual usage. India acquired long range missile technology that way from Russia. Missile technology is not binded by NPT type nuclear proliferation.

When you'll ask Russia or China for missile tech.....then you'll understand whether India got its missile tech. from Russia or not.....

Sir, responding to "LeGeNd" is a waste of time because he has no way to counter any of the flaws and failures of the US military, but he tries to repeat USA military industrial complex gibberish. I have no time to respond to these gibberish AGAIN because I have already done so in great detail in my earlier post. I only watched one of the videos you posted, and another one has been removed. None of them shows anything about your claims to be true. Rather, they continue to show that my claims were right. Considering that numerous times more videos have been removed from those Western sites and numerous times more events were not captured on video, it is wise to conclude that you rely on Western propaganda in its entirety.

Even a certain Chinese assessment of American military performance is supposedly propagated for a Western audience (hint: rochester.edu is based in USA and caters to American citizens).

If somebody paid me hundreds of thousands of dinars a month to counter American media propaganda online in a dedicated fashion, of course, I could prove the new propaganda materials that you have posted to be false, once again, besides posting a polite rejoinder that my earlier response should be sufficient to counter the premise of Western military propaganda to be true.

This LeGenDary yankee worshiper forgets that 3/4th of Luftwaffe and their manpower was bogged down in the USSR front. While the British where waiting for the USA on their island we the Russians where fighting a fierce war against a huge German army. The other allies never fought such a big or elite army, and USSR was the ones who reached Berlin. US didn't even enter the war till mid 1943, a time when USSR already launched the counterattack.

US' contribution was mainly in the pacific front, excepting $10 billion to USSR and about 30 billion to UK.

1. Are you Russian or Kazakh?
2. USA did not suffer from any war on its "mainland" yet. War needs to be exported to its mainland on a massive way to test the mettle of its military.

1. Are you Russian or Kazakh?
2. USA did not suffer from any war on its "mainland" yet. War needs to be exported to its mainland on a massive way to test the mettle of its military.

1. Russian

2. Well, US does not have any adversary with significant military power in North and South America. Only scenario that would happen is a nuclear wear between major powers.

Back
Top Bottom