What's new

Missile

Lighting_Fighter

Reaction score
Why bangladesh military isn't investing on making missiles? Everyone now things twice before attacking iran and the reason is its missiles. Same thing can happen to bangladesh. I know that bangladeshi military mainly defensive but in a war if you can not take the war into adversary's country basically you aren't winning. Bangladesh should think to make missiles, for the beginning, short range and later with research, distance could be increased. I see nobody here discuss about missiles and I see that military of bangladesh aren't intending to take the steps to make missiles. Why is that?

First of all mate who is going to attack bangladesh. Nor India nor China are intrested in attacking you. And 2nd thing Usa doest atack Iran coz there are in hughe mess after attacking Afghanistan and Irak. Simply they cant afforad any war right now.

First of all mate who is going to attack bangladesh. Nor India nor China are intrested in attacking you. And 2nd thing Usa doest atack Iran coz there are in hughe mess after attacking Afghanistan and Irak. Simply they cant afforad any war right now.

It doesn't matter if bangladesh is attacked or not, Bangladesh must have latest weapons like missiles in case. And to be a modern military, bd needs missiles.

we are a sovereign nation. We want to play beer pong using our missiles in bay of bengal....you got a problem with that?

We do need missiles at ;least with 500 km range which can be loaded with conventional weapons. But for that we need to
have a pro-bangladeshi party in power not indian dalals like BAL. And we also don't the technical base for a indigenous missile
programme and most likely export of ballastic missile technology is illegal. SO we have to get it from Iran or N.korea. Chinese
won't give us the tech unless we form a deep strategic relation with them like PAK.

We do need missiles at ;least with 500 km range which can be loaded with conventional weapons. But for that we need to
have a pro-bangladeshi party in power not indian dalals like BAL. And we also don't the technical base for a indigenous missile
programme and most likely export of ballastic missile technology is illegal. SO we have to get it from Iran or N.korea. Chinese
won't give us the tech unless we form a deep strategic relation with them like PAK.

It's funny that your pro-Bangladesh party, in its two tenures, spent the least (as % of GDP) on BD's Armed Forces when compared to the amount spent during (except Mujib's) Zia's, Ershad's and BAL's present and last term.

It's gets even funnier: your pro-BD party had opened a representative office of Taiwan and got China seriously pissed! Of course, they wouldn't consider us a reliable friend anymore. :woot:

It's funny that your pro-Bangladesh party, in its two tenures, spent the least (as % of GDP) on BD's Armed Forces when compared to the amount spent during (except Mujib's) Zia's, Ershad's and BAL's present and last term.

It's gets even funnier: your pro-BD party had opened a representative office of Taiwan and got China seriously pissed! Of course, they wouldn't consider us a reliable friend anymore. :woot:

Why should they consider us reliable friends when the party in power gives free transit to India and keeps mum on border
killings. The taiwan office saga didn't harm our relations at all and BNP consistently supported china's once china policy. But
I agree BNP did made mistakes by not investing much on defence but they rather wanted good relations with china and
East asia. They are better than BAL on any given day.

we are a sovereign nation. We want to play beer pong using our missiles in bay of bengal....you got a problem with that?
Why should i have a problem. Cant you see my above post or you are having problem in your eye sight . Go and build whatever you can.

Pro-Bangladeshi is a sweet term that every Bangladeshi needs to understand and not to be confused with others. You blamed BAL only but don't you think it has to be the policy of every political wing who will insist on "Bangladesh First" way? Regarding advanced weapon development, no one will give you that, you are supposed to develop by yourself. If you have 4 tires in hand, you have to draw a theme of a car in our brain. This is the way people developed their own hi tech weapon. Also, developing advanced missile tech or nuclear tech definitely requires extreme level of secrecy. Just have a look on Pakistan's story on developing nuclear weapon, what I'm saying will be clear to you :cheesy: .

The taiwan office saga didn't harm our relations at all and BNP consistently supported china's once china policy.

Dude, do you even read newspapers? How old were you back then? If you don't believe me, ask our Munshiji - China was VERY pissed <- in the profoundest sense of this term.

Heck, China blacklisted the university I go to just because Dalai Lama visited the university for a few days. And here we're talking about recognizing Taiwan (!!!) - even India supports the "One China" policy (if you know what that means).

Dude, do you even read newspapers? How old were you back then? If you don't believe me, ask our Munshiji - China was VERY pissed <- in the profoundest sense of this term.

Heck, China blacklisted the university I go to just because Dalai Lama visited the university for a few days. And here we're talking about recognizing Taiwan (!!!) - even India supports the "One China" policy (if you know what that means).

We didn't recognise taiwan, just a business office was set up. And yes it make sense for china to be pissed but was relations
took a major hit? No.

Pro-Bangladeshi is a sweet term that every Bangladeshi needs to understand and not to be confused with others. You blamed BAL only but don't you think it has to be the policy of every political wing who will insist on "Bangladesh First" way? Regarding advanced weapon development, no one will give you that, you are supposed to develop by yourself. If you have 4 tires in hand, you have to draw a theme of a car in our brain. This is the way people developed their own hi tech weapon. Also, developing advanced missile tech or nuclear tech definitely requires extreme level of secrecy. Just have a look on Pakistan's story on developing nuclear weapon, what I'm saying will be clear to you :cheesy: .

Bro every country got tech from some other country. Manhattan project wouldn't have benn possible with out german scientist
and engineers, they soviet got their bomb tech from US manhattan project. The chinese got it by active espionage from soviets
and US and PAK and India got it from china and russia respectively. You can't outright devolop something from scratch, but
need forgien tech and then innovate and move forward. You need an initial boost.

You don't have to be a scientist to realize that Bangladesh just does not have the scientific capability to build something like ballistic Missile.It takes several hundred million dollars, years of planning and contributions from hundreds of scientists to build a capable ballistic missile program.I doubt any country would be willing to help you with the tech.

@ Retarded "Fan Boys"

You dont need missliles to attack India which is your only purpose. Next time when BNP comes to power ask them to buy some F-35 or F-22 raptor and drop some bomb in Delhi. That will give you back your self esteem.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom