What's new

Miss India 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miss India has always been light-skin girls, while you see only dark pop-eyes in new dehli. What a controversy?

Miss India has always been light-skin girls, while you see only dark pop-eyes in new dehli. What a controversy?

Lol one of the most famous Ms India and then Ms world has a dark skin tone.

aishwarya_rai_bachchan_20120519_1243504678.jpg

I have seen her pix somewhere before and she is the best looking Indian I have ever seen in real or by pix. But to me She is a light-skinned Indian. I have met many darker skins in India and in Europe.

hahah itni ugly Miss India:rofl::rofl:
no offence but thy cud hav chozen a better one:cheesy:
This is the reason women are seen as "Something" to show off, NOT "someone", a human, the better one in today's world. You of all posters, shouldn't judge like this. :no:

Miss India or other competitions, there are dozens of criteria these girls are judged on. Its equally about beauty, brain, personality etc.. The way they carry themselves, the confidence they have and their presentation with elegance. Their presence of mind, their common sense, their way of conversation, the etiquette.

I can go on and on. :D

So, may be she is Ugly due to your narrow vision of Understanding and Admiring the Beauty of a Woman.

All these guys talking about taste and all that, don't even know all about her, they saw the pic and judged if she is worthy of the title or not.

As they say, Beauty lies in the eyes of Beholder.

Daddy, I will post Miss Pakistans in bikinis or swimsuits here to prove you wrong?

They take part. They have taken part. They have never won.

They either not pretty enough nor smart enough nor both in all likelihood.

son, the one ur talking about was a canadian citizen and not a representive of Pakistan.

this chick truely deserved it.

I have seen her pix somewhere before and she is the best looking Indian I have ever seen in real or by pix. But to me She is a light-skinned Indian. I have met many darker skins in India and in Europe.
lol forget india i don't think you ever saw more beautiful woman than aishwarya rai in china because 95% chinese women look same .

^^^ not true China do have beautiful girls like any other country in this world!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom