What's new

Wing Commander Shruti Chauhan to represent India at Beauty Pageant Mrs Galaxy 2021

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
For Wing Commander Shruti Chauhan, it was a total cultural shift, from lacing up her boots to walking on the ramp in six-inch heels. After 16 years of distinguished service as a transport pilot in the Indian Air Force, Wing Commander Chauhan was in the spotlight at the Mrs India Inc World Beauty Pageant 2021, held in the last week of January, where she was the second runner-up. Now, she will be representing India at the Mrs Galaxy competition, scheduled to be held in Chicago in August.

“One of my juniors had suggested that I take part in the pageant but at the time I did not take it seriously. They registered me for the pageant because of the confidence they had, and it was in the auditions that I told myself that it is something I should buckle up for. But when I jumped into it, I went all in for it,” she said.

The 38-year-old said she was an exceptional case as not only did she take part in a pageant, but did so while serving in the defence forces.

“It was a struggle for me as the organisation was supportive but at the same time I did not want it to affect my work of a transport pilot in the Indian Air Force. I had the desire to participate in the competition and to win it. It was up to me to manage the household, my daughter and my work,”

While the Mrs India Inc World Beauty Pageant 2021 was originally scheduled for June last year, it was postponed due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Wing Commander Chauhan said that they were trained online for a little over two months and the ramp walk practice happened a week before the competition.

Talking about her preparations for Mrs Galaxy and representing India, she said, “We are working on our physical fitness and we also have to keep pushing the social cause that we work for. Apart from that, we also have to look for sponsors as unlike the Miss India counterparts, the pageant for married women is a little difficult. Mrs India, fortunately, was conducted in time as well as safely. But other countries are yet to come out of the worst of the pandemic, and their competitions have not been held,” she said.

Wing Commander Chauhan was also recently conferred with the Maharashtra Women Achiever’s Award and the Iconic Women Award by SDP International.

“My maiden residence has been in Pune, where I am currently posted… after being crowned the second runner-up, I have been receiving several accolades,” she said.

She said that apart from her duty, two social causes she works towards are helping children of sex workers and families of martyrs.

“The pageant preparations generally are around how aware you are about what is happening around the world and how you want to pitch yourself in the world map.. I try to help the children of sex workers to get a proper respectable life in society. Being attached to the defence forces, I also help families, especially children who have lost the only earning member of their family, either in war or due to tensions at the borders,” she said.

Our men have changed your geography and made you walk on your knees in all wars, one insignificant skirmish and you shameless trolls think that you can win a war against us, hilarious.

And how many miss world or universe title the great nation of pureland has, zero is it?

Such beauty contest are so passé and outdated. Only Indians and Venezuelan care about them. We owned you and your women for 800 years and contributed to improving your gene pool so don’t get excited about some made in Bollywood victories. People of East Pakistan won in Bangladesh and not the Indian Army. You lost all others.

Last edited:
For Wing Commander Shruti Chauhan, it was a total cultural shift, from lacing up her boots to walking on the ramp in six-inch heels. After 16 years of distinguished service as a transport pilot in the Indian Air Force, Wing Commander Chauhan was in the spotlight at the Mrs India Inc World Beauty Pageant 2021, held in the last week of January, where she was the second runner-up. Now, she will be representing India at the Mrs Galaxy competition, scheduled to be held in Chicago in August.

“One of my juniors had suggested that I take part in the pageant but at the time I did not take it seriously. They registered me for the pageant because of the confidence they had, and it was in the auditions that I told myself that it is something I should buckle up for. But when I jumped into it, I went all in for it,” she said.

The 38-year-old said she was an exceptional case as not only did she take part in a pageant, but did so while serving in the defence forces.

“It was a struggle for me as the organisation was supportive but at the same time I did not want it to affect my work of a transport pilot in the Indian Air Force. I had the desire to participate in the competition and to win it. It was up to me to manage the household, my daughter and my work,”

While the Mrs India Inc World Beauty Pageant 2021 was originally scheduled for June last year, it was postponed due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Wing Commander Chauhan said that they were trained online for a little over two months and the ramp walk practice happened a week before the competition.

Talking about her preparations for Mrs Galaxy and representing India, she said, “We are working on our physical fitness and we also have to keep pushing the social cause that we work for. Apart from that, we also have to look for sponsors as unlike the Miss India counterparts, the pageant for married women is a little difficult. Mrs India, fortunately, was conducted in time as well as safely. But other countries are yet to come out of the worst of the pandemic, and their competitions have not been held,” she said.

Wing Commander Chauhan was also recently conferred with the Maharashtra Women Achiever’s Award and the Iconic Women Award by SDP International.

“My maiden residence has been in Pune, where I am currently posted… after being crowned the second runner-up, I have been receiving several accolades,” she said.

She said that apart from her duty, two social causes she works towards are helping children of sex workers and families of martyrs.

“The pageant preparations generally are around how aware you are about what is happening around the world and how you want to pitch yourself in the world map.. I try to help the children of sex workers to get a proper respectable life in society. Being attached to the defence forces, I also help families, especially children who have lost the only earning member of their family, either in war or due to tensions at the borders,” she said.

Indian girls hitting on me in college:
mj.jpeg

Me:
1f52gp.jpg

Our men have changed your geography and made you walk on your knees in all wars, one insignificant skirmish and you shameless trolls think that you can win a war against us, hilarious.

And how many miss world or universe title the great nation of pureland has, zero is it?
Mate IAF got trashed in all air wars your airmen couldn't even differentiate between real plane and decoys and you talk about making us walk on our knees 🤣

"LALO KAHA HO" is still remembered by IAF 😆

You are by nature and psyche a coward people. You will only fight when you have numerical and qualitative superiority to such an overwhelming degree, that success is virtually guaranteed. Now prove me wrong by attacking Pakistan full force. In 1949 we attacked first. In 1965 we attacked first. In 1971 Bhutto was saying 'Hum yahan, tum wahan'. They didn't really want to fight. In 1999 we attacked you first. And in 2019, you allege that we attacked you first. Show us some balls before you strut around.

I think getting your geography changed by a nation 7 times smaller than you is an embarassment MAGNITUDES greater than losing a civil war 1000 km overseas; or are you one of the braindead sheep who think that India has never lost any land?

More power to her, man sometimes we have to appreaciate others drive and ambition w/o ifs and buts.

We fcked you up for a thousand years.

And miss world, don't make me laugh our women are too classy to enter shitty cow contests, look at Iranian women gorgeous they just don't enter these contests.

My missus is Ukrainian, look how many beautiful women from there how many miss World they won, or Russian.

Their men couldn't succeed in actual aerial combat. Now they want to salvage some superficial pride by displaying their women. What a shameless nation, and unprofessional force!

Thats what i was thinking, trying to put an image of IAF in a different way after getting a whooping.. getting it for ages.

While the wg cmdr has already proven herself in an actual profession - if her choice is to display her physical self in a rather obscure beauty contest then good luck.

Her attractiveness lies in her service to her country, not her features.

This chick is below average, you see more pretty girls walking around an average village in Pakistan.

Then why none of them ever has gone to the world stage? ......

Besides in these beauty events. It's not just beauty but brains are equally assessed....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom