What's new

Miss India 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posting bikini girls ok with forum rules please? Pakistan National?

son expats dont represent pakistan.... if they did than even afghanistan has a "miss afghanistan".... but they dont... nough said.

Daddy, their sash says "Miss Pakistan" you should take it up with them. When world sees Miss Pakistan, they assume that she represents Pakistan. How does it matter whether she lives in Pakistan or elsewhere? Are you saying girls living in Pakistan do not wear bikinis because they are scared, and do so the moment they set foot on foreign soil? That is pretty sad.

From the comments here, seems like Pakistani guys prefer the women with beards :D ...winner is beautiful and very intelligent and talented

lol forget india i don't think you ever saw more beautiful woman than aishwarya rai in china because 95% chinese women look same .

I agree that she is world class but that doesn't mean average Indians look good. Ain't 95% Indians looking the same? You got to see the pix when they report the events that millions of ugly bodies were bathing in a dirty river...

I agree that she is world class but that doesn't mean average Indians look good. Ain't 95% Indians looking the same? You got to see the pix when they report the events that millions of ugly bodies were bathing in a dirty river...

Our girls are much prettier than yours bro to be honest. Please dont mind, but yours are seriously compromised on the upper half.

Daddy, their sash says "Miss Pakistan" you should take it up with them. When world sees Miss Pakistan, they assume that she represents Pakistan. How does it matter whether she lives in Pakistan or elsewhere? Are you saying girls living in Pakistan do not wear bikinis because they are scared, and do so the moment they set foot on foreign soil? That is pretty sad.

Bikini's in Pakistan - lahaul vila quwat :astagh:

Our girls are much prettier than yours bro to be honest. Please dont mind, but yours are seriously compromised on the upper half.

When they speak english it's enough to make you want to throw up :D

Pakistanis are one of the most conservative people in the world (a fact tht many would agree)... as for miss Pakistan... there is no such thing... no foriegn national represents Pakistan in a contest like miss world(similiar to Afghanistan) .... unlike india whose govt sponsors miss indias who represent ur country...

Pakistanis are one of the most conservative people in the world (a fact tht many would agree)... as for miss Pakistan... there is no such thing... no foriegn national represents Pakistan in a contest like miss world(similiar to Afghanistan) .... unlike india whose govt sponsors miss indias who represent ur country...

Sir where do you get your esoteric notions? Our govt. sponsors Miss India? Aur kuch kaam dhanda nahin hai sarkar ko? Please thoda soch samjh kar post kiya karo. Miss India is wholly privately owned and sponsored.

Sir where do you get your esoteric notions? Our govt. sponsors Miss India? Aur kuch kaam dhanda nahin hai sarkar ko? Please thoda soch samjh kar post kiya karo. Miss India is wholly privately owned and sponsored.

Can NRIs represent india in the contest?

May be 5% of Indian girls are good looking to be honest. I never met a single Indian female who is attractive with upper half. They are normally round and move in a strange way. I believe what turns on Indian men is just the lower half. One rape in 20 min is your record...easy man!

Can NRIs represent india in the contest?

Sir I don't know really. I should think so. I do know that al major states/cities have their own rounds separately, where the finalists are chosen from. So you have a miss Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Chandigarh, Kolkota, etc. fighting it out in the finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom