What's new

Miss India 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ash chic is the only beautiful Indian girl that I know but unfortunately she is only an orange in her upper part. My question was why your majority girls look so dark, ugly and round...ain't English your master for long time, watch your mouth...

You watch your mouth. You understand one language. I can give you that language but the rules are clear. So watch it. Be happy with your flat chested chicks.

The Ash chic is the only beautiful Indian girl that I know but unfortunately she is only an orange in her upper part. My question was why your majority girls look so dark, ugly and round...ain't English your master for long time, watch your mouth...

After all the trolling you have done, you are asking him to "watch his mouth", what a pity :lol:

@doppleganger that guy is looking for what they lack, plain and simple :cheers:

And Sanchez, I can get into specifics about your chicks based on personal experience. Right to the last morphological feature. They have their strong points, I'll give you that. Good for a change, but please man, not in the same ballpark as a hot Indian mama.

After all the trolling you have done, you are asking him to "watch his mouth", what a pity :lol:

@doppleganger that guy is looking for what they lack, plain and simple :cheers:

Read from beginning you dirty...

And Sanchez, I can get into specifics about your chicks based on personal experience. Right to the last morphological feature. They have their strong points, I'll give you that. Good for a change, but please man, not in the same ballpark as a hot Indian mama.

Dont want to sound like a racist.... but most indian women arent pretty except indian punjabis...

Dont want to sound like a racist.... but most indian women arent pretty except indian punjabis...

Same here. Don't want to sound racist, but most Pakistani woman have very coarse bony definition. I think the more Persian-Afghan looking ones are nice. But the punjus I will have to pass on.

Stupid, fat and round, eat whatever you want, nobody cares!

Actually they are triangular and pointy. And the cocktail ones are really small bite sized.

this thread has become another dikc measuring contest...

Same here. Don't want to sound racist, but most Pakistani woman have very coarse bony definition. I think the more Persian-Afghan looking ones are nice. But the punjus I will have to pass on.

haha... coarse bony? sounds like bs to me.. as for punjus.. even this indian gal is a punju... most of ur filmstars are also punjus...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom