What's new

Minority loving Modi Govt wants to abolish Christmas Holidays!!

Do you think Modi Govt is good for India?

• Total voters
when I said back up, I meant pls elaborate on navodaya schools and the way they function in India. :)

jhaad pe na chadhaoo. Lol

on Christmas :)
are navodaya schools are residential schools, which never close down except in summer and winter holidays, so it doesn't matter what happen inside the campus, and moreover i do not find any wrong, in having essay competition on 25th december.

jhad pe chadogii to jhad nai bachega fir...:D
chatni ban jayega uska..:p:

are navodaya schools are residential schools, which never close down except in summer and winter holidays, so it doesn't matter what happen inside the campus, and moreover i do not find any wrong, in having essay competition on 25th december.
But you said the school will be closed for winter vacations and so how will they conduct these essay competitions??
I did read that these competitions will be held online.true??

jhad pe chadogii to jhad nai bachega fir...:D
chatni ban jayega uska..:p:
I 'm still lighter than you.8-)

But you said the school will be closed for winter vacations and so how will they conduct these essay competitions??

Navodaya school typical winter holidys 1dec-15 dec (when I was studying, may differ slightly from region to region). Online is for other CBSE schools, not for Navodayas..

First AAdhar card : 50000+ crore ruppes spent on that project if AAdhar is withdrawed that tax payers money will be wasted Do you want waste that money due to political reasons ?

For every cease fire violation appropriate reply was given ,Same in the case of Chinese incursions

66 ministers still small than the 79 ministers by UPA

All of a sudden BJP become wiser when they came to power. I mean they didnt know about the expenditure of Aadhar card when they were in opposition?

Navodaya school typical winter holidys 1dec-15 dec (when I was studying, may differ slightly from region to region). Online is for other CBSE schools, not for Navodayas..
Okay then the school used to open around christmas. But afaik we get national holidays on eid,christmas and diwali so wont 25th dec be automatically a holiday even for the Navodaya?

lol... my frnd is here to rescue..
hehehe.. winter vacation may differ from place to place.. and its only short period..
other cbse will be closed.. and its online, so doesn't matter much... if one doesn't want to celebrate x mas no one can force him,.more over indias 99% population do not celebrate christmas...

lol.. u are lighter then me, in what universe... u exert more pressure per sq. inche on ur foot... :D

Okay then the school used to open around christmas. But afaik we get national holidays on eid,christmas and diwali so wont 25th dec be automatically a holiday even for the Navodaya?
Holiday in navodaya means there won't be any classes. This is true for dec 25 even now. We have to participate in various cultural activities even in holiday (these activities will be planned especially on holidays). What activities will be planned for the holiday is mostly left to school principals, but in this case HQ has directed to conduct such and such activities.

lol... my frnd is here to rescue..
hehehe.. winter vacation may differ from place to place.. and its only short period..
other cbse will be closed.. and its online, so doesn't matter much... if one doesn't want to celebrate x mas no one can force him,.more over indias 99% population do not celebrate christmas...
99% dont celebrate christmas???
You're wrong.Whoever I know (hindus) celebrate Christmas.

lol.. u are lighter then me, in what universe... u exert more pressure per sq. inche on ur foot... :D
how?

Holiday in navodaya means there won't be any classes. This is true for dec 25 even now. We have to participate in various cultural activities even in holiday (these activities will be planned especially on holidays). What activities will be planned for the holiday is mostly left to school principals, but in this case HQ has directed to conduct such and such activities.
so whats the hullabaloo about??
I think the media is misleading us....intentionally.

how?

Exact question. I think some idiot ToI-let journalist came across this circular, saw a chance to become instantly popular... This is what will happen if you employ morons for journalist position..

how?

no they dont.... they jst enjoy holiday.. thats all..

Back
Top Bottom