What's new

Minority loving Modi Govt wants to abolish Christmas Holidays!!

Do you think Modi Govt is good for India?

• Total voters
Online or offline, essay competition on Xmas day means disrespect towards Jesus.

Those who celebrate Xmas dont need to take the assignment. As simple as that. Most people dont know that AB Vajpayee birthday is on the same day.

better idea is eliminate Christians.. then you can convert churches into schopls.. and you mighy feel safe from missionary invasion. .
No. That won't guarantee prevention from a new infection. Besides, Hindus are not good in 'eliminating'. Try as we might, we can never equal the Crusades, the First and Second World Wars, the Colonial campaigns, the aborigine huntine missions etc.

I have authentic Christian missionary footages that could fill up a library. Playing that in front of an educated audience will shame Christians 100 times more than what a Hindu feels when caste question is put forth.

Secondly, some Churches donot have a bad record, and not all engage in evangelical activities. Those that do can be turned into Hagia Sofia/Aya Sofia type museum, school or any other public utilitarian buildings that the local people decide.

You are like what we say over here... "Chit bhi meri pat bhi meri" :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
OK fine, You and "Mother India" Irani can now rest in peace:rofl: and let ToI and other "sickular" media spread hate....
Latest report: Actions against ToI is being mooted.

You are like what we say over here... "Chit bhi meri pat bhi meri" :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
OK fine, You and "Mother India" Irani can now rest in peace:rofl: and let ToI and other "sickular" media spread hate....
Nah,this line particularly belong to people like you who will go to any extent just to score some brownies;)!!Well what can i say,keep worshiping your "Living God" Amul baby and his saintly Italian ex-waitress mom:rofl:

No. That won't guarantee prevention from a new infection. Besides, Hindus are not good in 'eliminating'. Try as we might, we can never equal the Crusades, the First and Second World Wars, the Colonial campaigns, the aborigine huntine missions etc.

I have authentic Christian missionary footages that could fill up a library. Playing that in front of an educated audience will shame Christians 100 times more than what a Hindu feels when caste question is put forth.

Secondly, some Churches donot have a bad record, and not all engage in evangelical activities. Those that do can be turned into Hagia Sofia/Aya Sofia type museum, school or any other public utilitarian buildings that the local people decide.

Latest report: Actions against ToI is being mooted.
am sure.. i seen plenty hard core people who are there to harass Christians.. untouchable still exists. no wonder.. i am coming to this rarely just because of nasty situation i faced..

am sure.. i seen plenty hard core people who are there to harass Christians.. untouchable still exists. no wonder.. i am coming to this rarely just because of nasty situation i faced..
You can label people hard core, Sanghi, or anything but facts are there on the ground for all to see. The conclusions I am drawing is not due to a single or even a hundred similar situations that I have faced and continue to face in my real life. But anyway, can't say about the rest, but the evangelicals will be closing shop soon. Sorry about that.

There is a law if anyone harass anyone because of being from low caste then there will go to jail.

You can label people hard core, Sanghi, or anything but facts are there on the ground for all to see. The conclusions I am drawing is not due to a single or even a hundred similar situations that I have faced and continue to face in my real life. But anyway, can't say about the rest, but the evangelicals will be closing shop soon. Sorry about that.
well that's good.. lol im started feeling India belongs to only Hindus.. as well Christians are not allowed to preach.. During Vinayak chavithi people rushed into my home and demanded for more money ... as my mom gave only 100rs.. they didn't gone until mom gave them 2500rs.. such a divide talk... may be BJP leader is correct. . India is for hindus.. akl Christians should move away from India. . thank you guys.. i will consider that option..

well that's good.. lol im started feeling India belongs to only Hindus.. as well Christians are not allowed to preach.. During Vinayak chavithi people rushed into my home and demanded for more money ... as my mom gave only 100rs.. they didn't gone until mom gave them 2500rs.. such a divide talk... may be BJP leader is correct. . India is for hindus.. akl Christians should move away from India. . thank you guys.. i will consider that option..
Yes, if that is your criteria to decide which country belongs to whom and that is the type of 'preaching you want to practise'...wish you a good life ...in some other place of your chosing. Such bigotry is best kept outside. :)

Yes, if that is your criteria to decide which country belongs to whom and that is the type of 'preaching you want to practise'...wish you a good life ...in some other place of your chosing. Such bigotry is best kept outside. :)
I can see who is bigotry. . you keep talking nonsense on Christians. .. like they are ruling India..whatever..

I can see who is bigotry. . you keep talking nonsense on Christians. .. like they are ruling India..whatever..
:) Yes it is evident in the posts above.

The rest - never said. :coffee: If you wish to manufacture greivance to wallow in self pity - be my guest. :tup:

Stop it man. You are a good poster. Chill yaar. We all are Indians. Christians in India are one of the most educated and successful ones. I have seen you even in another thread losing your cool. Chillax. India is for everybody and nothing is gonna change that.

Stop it man. You are a good poster. Chill yaar. We all are Indians. Christians in India are one of the most educated and successful ones. I have seen you even in another thread losing your cool. Chillax. India is for everybody and nothing is gonna change that.
During the eve of partition,many muslims in Pakistan told the same to their hindu and sikh neighbours.:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom