What's new

Minority loving Modi Govt wants to abolish Christmas Holidays!!

Do you think Modi Govt is good for India?

• Total voters
As a non christian I dont follow the rituals but if somebody wants to then i'm not against it. Is celebrating Christmas a crime?
Who said it is a crime? when people say they celebrate a festival, it is the rituals, other bells and whistles doesn't count.

I am so sorry to see hatred in you towards Christians! I have said many times that there are some west-paid morons who indulge in conversion activities. No Christian supports this. Ask Government to take strict action against them. Impose restrictions on their source of funding.

Its not going to help Nation building by generalizing all Christians as missionaries. You can ask any person who lives near a Christian household in India. They will vouch for the fact that Christians are most peace loving and good neighbor to be around. Christians don't usually live in secluded groups. They live among Hindu neighborhood as one of them.

If you still do not agree with me then I would think you as an exemption as most of the Indians think otherwise.

what multiculturalism do u believe in, converting poor hindus to christianity. This is your unity in diversity slogan. saying all hindu gods are corrupt form of jesus. And from where does that spirit of india comes from, who is going to say what spirit of india is. does missionaries conversion is, SPIRIT OF INDIA. Is luring of poor people into christianity is your way of unity in diversity..

you enjoy ur spirit of india, i will mine. I dont care what you people think, but every converted hindu will be brought back to hinduism.

Another minority falling for Congress propaganda. Good luck. Join the herd and follow the Good Shepherd down the dark valley.

I am so sorry to see hatred in you towards Christians! I have said many times that there are some west-paid morons who indulge in conversion activities. No Christian supports this. Ask Government to take strict action against them. Impose restrictions on their source of funding.

Its not going to help Nation building by generalizing all Christians as missionaries. You can ask any person who lives near a Christian household in India. They will vouch for the fact that Christians are most peace loving and good neighbor to be around. Christians don't usually live in secluded groups. They live among Hindu neighborhood as one of them.

If you still do not agree with me then I would think you as an exemption as most of the Indians think otherwise.
hw this amount to hatred, i am talking of bringing back my people back to my religion.
is that a wrong thing to do. i am not killings, hurting, abusing any christians...
how is that a hatred..
If you think everyone is bound to celebrate xmas, i am sorry to say i am not bound to and this is not abt hatred, but just because i dont celebrate xmas.

hw this amount to hatred, i am talking of bringing back my people back to my religion.
is that a wrong thing to do. i am not killings, hurting, abusing any christians...
how is that a hatred..
If you think everyone is bound to celebrate xmas, i am sorry to say i am not bound to and this is not abt hatred, but just because i dont celebrate xmas.
If they want to come back then they will ... there is no need to bring them back.

Yeah that was really funny ...
yeah, but the notion is..
every change that occur is only because of the agent of change that act upon it.. just like newtons 1st law of motion,

moreover gandhi himself said, be the change you want to see.

yeah, but the notion is..
every change that occur is only because of the agent of change that act upon it.. just like newtons 1st law of motion,

moreover gandhi himself said, be the change you want to see.
Well i have to say these guys are trying to convert the wrong community... I view every community based on their contribution to India. Christians & Parsis contribute a lot when compared to their % population.

Let me be very frank with you. Only those people might be interested who recently became Christians. Those people whose great grand parents became Christians, will never convert. I can guarantee that.

how is that a hatred..

Well i have to say these guys are trying to convert the wrong community... I view every community based on their contribution to India. Christians & Parsis contribute a lot when compared to their % population.
parsis are other case, they were always from ancient time in trading and business, mainly maritime, and earned huge profits, christians are not the same case, though few are influential from past, rich people who converted mainly in colonial times for patronage and favor, but the current trend of conversion if of poor marginal people, tribals, etc. luring them in in name of money and false propaganda... which is not correct.

Let me be very frank with you. Only those people might be interested who recently became Christians. Those people whose great grand parents became Christians, will never convert. I can guarantee that.
we will see about that, its a free country after all..

Actually Christianity arrived in India much before first British converted to it .... Some of Indian Christian were Christians for more than a thousand years.

parsis are other case, they were always from ancient time in trading and business, mainly maritime, and earned huge profits, christians are not the same case, though few are influential from past, rich people who converted mainly in colonial times for patronage and favor, but the current trend of conversion if of poor marginal people, tribals, etc. luring them in in name of money and false propaganda... which is not correct.

we will see about that, its a free country after all..
I partially agree with you on that. But no Dharmic person will convert just to get some money.

Actually Christianity arrived in India much before first British converted to it .... Some of Indian Christian were Christians for more than a thousand years.

I partially agree with you on that. But no Dharmic person will convert just to get some money.
lol.. u mean to say, those who convert were without any religion or of abrahamic religion( they are converting to christianity, so they can't be that, so we are left with 2, islam and judaism).

Back
Top Bottom