What's new

Mineral Wealth of Pakistan is Worth more than Six Trillion Dollars

Allah is not you. You are not Allah.

Go and breed like rats in a kuffer country. You will not be welcomed if that's your mentality. Your children will face backlash if they hold your mentality.

Even in Pakistan your kind have been shot & killed by army and paramilitary. Never forget Lal Masjid operation.

The Earth is finite in space & resources. There will be mass starvation and death in your lifetime.
The whole world belongs to Allah. I can live wherever and have how many kids I want while calling for Shariah all over the world.
Murtads like you will continue to cope. Your breed will go extinct soon.

It doesn't matter how much wealth you have if you don't tackle corruption and extreme elements in yours country. Nobody will invest in an unstable society.

Hehehe... Another water Car and gamechanger CPEC .
If you see the number out of 6 trillion, 5.6 is the value of Thar coal. It is not an exportable commodity. It is only good for local consumption.

So it’s just BS.

The real wealth of Pakistan are the people of Pakistan. If people of Pakistan are not safe, if they are not happy, what Pakistan will do these minerals and petroleum?

In my opinion, people of Pakistan are the real asset, everything else we can buy.

Lgbtq murtads like you don’t have kids.
So your breed is bound to go extinct soon.

I'm not homosexual. But I know you mullah types molest children, even of your own gender. Homosexual pedophile murtad would be you.

And if you tried this anywhere and got caught for it especially in Pakistan, you'd be sentenced to death. So tell me who's breed will be extinct.

We don’t know how the figure of $6.1-tillion was arrived at because no details about the quantity and the price of the individual minerals are given. One must therefore put the whole scenario in proper perspective. Besides,

Whatever mineral wealth is there, it is only “Potential”; Pakistan lacks the economic and the technical manpower to exploit the same. We have to seek foreign companies’ help before taking any economic benefit out of it. Which implies that the major share of profits go to the international investor. Many African countries such as Nigeria (oil) Zambia (copper) have huge mineral wealth but are still poverty stricken. This proves that vast mineral wealth does not automatically translate into economic well being.

During my long life of 80 years, I have heard numerous speeches and slogans by the wily politicians, but all were like ‘Castles in the air’ and net result was zero.
The first one was ZA Bhutto who promised “Roti, Kapra aur makaan” in 1970, but after peoples party took over, Pakistan economy shrank and the poor never got roti, kapra or makaan.

Then came the CPEC. The so called game changer for Pakistan. Can anyone one honestly say that after 10 years, CPEC project has made Pakistan's economy significantly better?

PTI promised to recover 200-billion dollars stolen wealth but as usual it turned to be little more than a pipe dream.

Saindeck Copper & Gold deposits were discovered in 1970 and the mine has been producing since 1995 (?) but even after 28 years did it make any difference to Baluchistan?
Reckodiq project feasibility was completed in 2010. Whatever the reason, Pakistan has yet to earn single dollar from Rekodiq mines.

The point I am trying to make is that talk of the so-called ‘Potential’ $6.1- trillion riches is mere ‘Hogwash’. What Pakistan lacks and badly needs is good governance with competent/skilled manpower without which a country can not make economic progress.

Bangla Desh can boast exports of more than to $60-billion whereas Pakistan has yet to achieve half of this number. Bangla Desh does not claim to have $6-trillion in mineral wealth but obviously their governance is better and their labour is more productive, Has anyone asked why we are unable to even follow Bangla Desh's example?

There are undoubtedly many talented Pakistani but there are few and far between. In the UK as well as in the USA, Indians /Indian origin nationals hold top managerial and financial positions and won industries. Whereas Pakistanis are mostly shopkeepers, restaurateurs or clerks. In the Middle East, while Indian are mostly traders Pakistani fill the labour and building vacancies. Pakistani nation is badly in need of ‘Introspection’. We are prone to conspiracy theories and the only nation in the whole world where anti-Polio vaccine workers are shot dead! What kind of nation have we become?

You may hate Shabbar Zaidi, but kindly listen to his interview with Shahzeb Khanzada. Even if half of what he revealed is correct, unless Pakistanis are willing to change, the future is only down hill.

If you think this untapped source of income is unfortunate, you probably cant see the brilliant young brains that are wasted by the millions year after year. I don't give a sh*t about "mineral wealth"; what should bother us is the unused and ignored treasure that is the Pakistani youth.

This is gonna disappear just like the oil deposits when it turned out that Iran and the Arabs would be pissed off if Pakistan found more oil reserves.
The irony is that natural resources of such scale and value would likely destroy Pakistan, at least with the country run today. Just imagine...Ishaq Dar gets his dream of a hyper-valuable PKR to drive costly imports that benefit the elite and their importer-reseller businesses. It's sad that we can't see the real wealth -- i.e., human potential.

The irony is that natural resources of such scale and value would likely destroy Pakistan, at least with the country run today. Just imagine...Ishaq Dar gets his dream of a hyper-valuable PKR to drive costly imports that benefit the elite and their importer-reseller businesses. It's sad that we can't see the real wealth -- i.e., human potential.
The sad thing is that Pakistan has the potential of being an extreme version of Israel's economy where 90% is based on domestic tech industries. Israel barely relies on natural resources.

Pakistan has everything Israel has and more, it just needs proper investment, good reforms, and competent leaders.

Pakistan has the talent, but due to decades of incompetence that talent just leaves the country.

We don’t know how the figure of $6.1-tillion was arrived at because no details about the quantity and the price of the individual minerals are given. One must therefore put the whole scenario in proper perspective. Besides,

Whatever mineral wealth is there, it is only “Potential”; Pakistan lacks the economic and the technical manpower to exploit the same. We have to seek foreign companies’ help before taking any economic benefit out of it. Which implies that the major share of profits go to the international investor. Many African countries such as Nigeria (oil) Zambia (copper) have huge mineral wealth but are still poverty stricken. This proves that vast mineral wealth does not automatically translate into economic well being.

During my long life of 80 years, I have heard numerous speeches and slogans by the wily politicians, but all were like ‘Castles in the air’ and net result was zero.
The first one was ZA Bhutto who promised “Roti, Kapra aur makaan” in 1970, but after peoples party took over, Pakistan economy shrank and the poor never got roti, kapra or makaan.

Then came the CPEC. The so called game changer for Pakistan. Can anyone one honestly say that after 10 years, CPEC project has made Pakistan's economy significantly better?

PTI promised to recover 200-billion dollars stolen wealth but as usual it turned to be little more than a pipe dream.

Saindeck Copper & Gold deposits were discovered in 1970 and the mine has been producing since 1995 (?) but even after 28 years did it make any difference to Baluchistan?
Reckodiq project feasibility was completed in 2010. Whatever the reason, Pakistan has yet to earn single dollar from Rekodiq mines.

The point I am trying to make is that talk of the so-called ‘Potential’ $6.1- trillion riches is mere ‘Hogwash’. What Pakistan lacks and badly needs is good governance with competent/skilled manpower without which a country can not make economic progress.

Bangla Desh can boast exports of more than to $60-billion whereas Pakistan has yet to achieve half of this number. Bangla Desh does not claim to have $6-trillion in mineral wealth but obviously their governance is better and their labour is more productive, Has anyone asked why we are unable to even follow Bangla Desh's example?

There are undoubtedly many talented Pakistani but there are few and far between. In the UK as well as in the USA, Indians /Indian origin nationals hold top managerial and financial positions and won industries. Whereas Pakistanis are mostly shopkeepers, restaurateurs or clerks. In the Middle East, while Indian are mostly traders Pakistani fill the labour and building vacancies. Pakistani nation is badly in need of ‘Introspection’. We are prone to conspiracy theories and the only nation in the whole world where anti-Polio vaccine workers are shot dead! What kind of nation have we become?

You may hate Shabbar Zaidi, but kindly listen to his interview with Shahzeb Khanzada. Even if half of what he revealed is correct, unless Pakistanis are willing to change, the future is only down hill.

Its great to see you back @niaz sahab!! Hope you are are doing well sir. Its always a breath of fresh air reading you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom