What's new

Mineral Wealth of Pakistan is Worth more than Six Trillion Dollars

if it was easy to extract it would’ve been done by the chinese already

The gold in Reko Diq was easy to extract, still Pakistan could nor garner the technical knowhow to mine and refine gold on their own, and had to call in Barrick Gold to mine it.

Pakistan isn't overpopulated, it's resources just aren't managed properly. Pakistan has enough resources to take care of everyone, but due to decades upon decades of sheer incompetence, resources have been squandered for worthless vanity projects.

Damn right:

pakistan-population.jpg

They are for Na-Maloom and Politicians.
No benefit for Public.

The quality of our coal is very low as we have been told repeatedly. And burning Coal is not good for the environment either.

What about Shale? I believe we have considerable deposit of Shale which was can extract using technology acquired from US. Although, it is a water intensive process so I wonder if it is feasible for a water starved country like Pakistan.

Pakistan's only true inherent value is its population and political doctrine. Rest is just propaganda and speculation.

Whoever has calculated this should be given a task of bringing 1 trillion upfront in lumsum for country for full rights to explore and sale that 6 trillion worth resources..

Been hearing this for thee last 20 years only the figure keeps going up.
If it was easy to extract these minerals then the Napak Generals would of
sold them for peanuts to the Americans.

Don't be so modest, it might be worth more than $60000T if you take into account undocumented minerals

There is a vast difference between inferred deposits, actual deposits. commercially viable resources and actual commercially extracted resource.
Most of the world can claim such deposits and assign a ridiculous monetary value to them.
Its not real
This is correct.

California has one of the largest deposits of cobalt in the world, and would theoretically make the US cobalt independent, but they can't extract any of it due to the massive issues it would create.

Back
Top Bottom