What's new

Miltant camps still in Bangladesh

@DRAY, yes BD is small, but is a pearl and India is the largest garbage on this Earth without even the toilets.

We know how Bangladesh is, try to brag about pearl & diamond Bangladesh to people who don't know about Bangladesh, there are plenty of such people outside the Indian subcontinent.

Well, there might be some groups who are only seeking separate provincial status (like Bodoland, Gorkhaland) but most of them are separatist groups seeking full independence like ULFA. UNFL, PLAM

Now about their support base, yes they lack mass support, but why? Most of the North East people are peace loving less educated folks without any major intellectual base. Since these separatist groups are using terror as their weapon, most of the people tend to go against them without understanding the significance of their demand. However, things won't remain the same, as time goes by, they would gradually develop a nationalist intellectual base to realize the significance. That's the time when these separatist movements will become effective.
how much do you know about intellectual base of them ? dont put random conclusion

Never heard of Bangladesh's Chicken's neck.

For that you have to go to school and study geography, for now try searching for a BD map.

Chittagong is connected with Dhaka by the most developed highways and railways of the country.

You are just embarrassing yourself, come up with better argument otherwise don't bother to reply!

NE is also well connected to India, and the width is double of what connecting Chittagong to Bangladesh. And now don't bring up the story of most developed highways & railways in Bangladesh, especially railways. :lol:

Are we discussing disintegration of states with the backing of a country that itself is surrounded from three sides by the former? I mean, does this thread really exists or it's just my hallucination?

For that you have to go to school and study geography, for now try searching for a BD map.

NE is also well connected to India, and the width is double of what connecting Chittagong to Bangladesh. And now don't bring up the story of most developed highways & railways in Bangladesh, especially railways. :lol:

I searched the map, didn't find any chicken's neck in Bangladesh, or you should learn the significance of the term "Chicken's neck"!

As for India's checken's I have already showed a source, Geography’s Curse: India’s Vulnerable ‘Chicken’s Neck’ | The Diplomat

how much do you know about intellectual base of them ? dont put random conclusion

Do they have any major economist, political scientist who is internationally acclaimed?

The whole BD section thrives on marijuana. :lol:
Reading the assumptions and dreams by our neighbors really gives such kind of impression. Unfortunately Loki's absence is becoming so obvious these days.

I searched the map, didn't find any chicken's neck in Bangladesh, or you should learn the significance of the term "Chicken's neck"!

As for India's checken's I have already showed a source, Geography’s Curse: India’s Vulnerable ‘Chicken’s Neck’ | The Diplomat

Do they have any major economist, political scientist who is internationally acclaimed?
archive.thedailystar.net/newDesign/news-details.php?nid=234425

Thursday, May 17, 2012OP-ED
High chance of Bangladesh sinking under rising sea levels
Zeeshan Hasan

again i am saying there is no problems in transit ,,,, there is double raliway of board gague and four lane high way ...you can use google map to see it ..and the area is flat no question of landslide and its is in higher place so also no question of flood

not i no of ...these people more to do with culture and literature which generally dont have international recognition but they are more famous in india itself (especially west bengal) .......most of them in my college these people ie NE and benglis they are quite in responsible posts

Well, there might be some groups who are only seeking separate provincial status (like Bodoland, Gorkhaland) but most of them are separatist groups seeking full independence like ULFA. UNFL, PLAM
Now about their support base, yes they lack mass support, but why? Most of the North East people are peace loving less educated folks without any major intellectual base. Since these separatist groups are using terror as their weapon, most of the people tend to go against them without understanding the significance of their demand. However, things won't remain the same, as time goes by, they would gradually develop a nationalist intellectual base to realize the significance. That's the time when these separatist movements will become effective.

:o::o::o::o:

you're telling me that North East people are less educated,who lacks intellectual base???

Table 3 reveals that, except Arunachal Pradesh and Assam, all the other 6 states of the north-eastern region have better literacy rates than the national average of 74.04 per cent as per 2011 Census.in fact,Tripura is one of the topmost state on literacy,with 95% literate.

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rc...ZhKJmvnPOO-atbjmUWrtJiA&bvm=bv.75097201,d.c2E

they're more nationalist than what you're.they don't lack intellect(in fact,I found them having more intellect than many other communities,even bengalies).they're hard working nationalist people,more hard working than most of other indians.and they don't demand seperation,neither N-E provided ground for separatist movements.that is why they're still with India,and forever will be.

now,insurgency in N-E India...

ULFA- nearly dead..
KLNLF- self rule for Karbi people.
NSCN- sovereign state for nagas,which would include parts of India as well as Myanmar.signed peace accord.no major activity now.
NDFB- bodoland for bodos.following ceasefire.no major activity now.

above,3 groups belong to Assam.2 wants different state,1 wants independent Assam.NSCN is asking for Nagalim.

there are others who asked Dimaland,Karbiland etc..some surrendered.some are currently insignificant.

KLO- wants a news state,including Coach Bihar of Bengal.

in Manipur,there are 3-4 who wants independent Manipur state.1-2 are there who wants independence from India(creation of communist state and such.never heard about those groups before as insignificant).about the significant one,UNLF,they just want Indian Army out of Manipur,not freedom or such.Prepak,another significant one also wants own homeland.some of its fractions are now mainstream party.

Insurgent groups from Tripura,they mainly wants to secure Tribal Rights,who are minority now.main target is expulsion of Bengali speaking bangalis,mainly illegal bangladeshis.

same goes for Meghalaya.divide between tribals and non tribal settlers, identity issues and growing corruption besides the fear of being reduced to minority by native tribals.

groups from Mizoram.one example already given who wanted secession.other wants their autonomous homeland(for various tribals) and such.

so you can see,mainly handful of groups(other than ULFA,probably all the groups are completely insignificant) are asking independence.you're taking about some thousands(and not tens of thousands.even some thousands are given for my generosity as most of these groups has members of some 100,200 or little more,except ULFA ) among 40 million or more people.if there were wide demands of independence,we couldn't possibly make them stop.but as you know,Bangladeshis (in their dreams) thinks that all the seven states are hungry for independence and such,which is laughable.you should study about insurgent groups and their demands properly.

Rather than seeking terrorist camps and asylums in BD, these NE separatists should seek for independence in a moderate way.

Like the scottish.
Scotland's Referendum 2014

name the groups about whom you're talking to.

archive.thedailystar.net/newDesign/news-details.php?nid=234425

Thursday, May 17, 2012OP-ED
High chance of Bangladesh sinking under rising sea levels
Zeeshan Hasan

‘Another Bangladesh emerging from Bay’

He mean the Feni area. Which is a narrow corridor one side India and other side BOB.

Yet, the area is not that narrow like the Silliguri corridor that impedes smooth communication. Also, the part of BoB is Bangladeshi territory, while both sides of Silliguri corridor are foreign territory.

Rather than seeking terrorist camps and asylums in BD, these NE separatists should seek for independence in a moderate way.

Like the scottish.
Scotland's Referendum 2014

Indians won't agree to such peaceful solutions!

again i am saying there is no problems in transit ,,,, there is double raliway of board gague and four lane high way ...you can use google map to see it ..and the area is flat no question of landslide and its is in higher place so also no question of flood

And I'm saying there's no problem in traveling from North Pole to South Pole! :rolleyes:

not i no of ...these people more to do with culture and literature which generally dont have international recognition but they are more famous in india itself (especially west bengal) .......most of them in my college these people ie NE and benglis they are quite in responsible posts

Well, the significance of independence could be best realized by the economists and political scientists. In fact, even in Bangladesh's case, the need for a separation from Pakistan was first realized by the economists and political scientists, East Pakistan had the best economists of Pakistan and the people were also politically conscious.

you're telling me that North East people are less educated,who lacks intellectual base???
Table 3 reveals that, except Arunachal Pradesh and Assam, all the other 6 states of the north-eastern region have better literacy rates than the national average of 74.04 per cent as per 2011 Census.in fact,Tripura is one of the topmost state on literacy,with 95% literate.

I said less educated, not illiterate! Both are different terms. As I replied to ni8mare earlier, do they have any internationally acclaimed economists or political scientist? By the term intellectual base, I referred to those scholars.

they're more nationalist than what you're.they don't lack intellect(in fact,I found them having more intellect than many other communities,even bengalies).they're hard working nationalist people,more hard working than most of other indians.and they don't demand seperation,neither N-E provided ground for separatist movements.that is why they're still with India,and forever will be.

Nationalism doesn't mean "I love my country and bla bla bla". Unless they start to think of their uniqueness and self identity, they won't be called nationalist. A simple fact, during the British raj era, whom would you call nationalist, the hardworking farmers or the people like Subhas Chandra Bose?

now,insurgency in N-E India...
ULFA- nearly dead..
KLNLF- self rule for Karbi people.
NSCN- sovereign state for nagas,which would include parts of India as well as Myanmar.signed peace accord.no major activity now.
NDFB- bodoland for bodos.following ceasefire.no major activity now.
above,3 groups belong to Assam.2 wants different state,1 wants independent Assam.NSCN is asking for Nagalim.
there are others who asked Dimaland,Karbiland etc..some surrendered.some are currently insignificant.
KLO- wants a news state,including Coach Bihar of Bengal.
in Manipur,there are 3-4 who wants independent Manipur state.1-2 are there who wants independence from India(creation of communist state and such.never heard about those groups before as insignificant).about the significant one,UNLF,they just want Indian Army out of Manipur,not freedom or such.Prepak,another significant one also wants own homeland.some of its fractions are now mainstream party.
Insurgent groups from Tripura,they mainly wants to secure Tribal Rights,who are minority now.main target is expulsion of Bengali speaking bangalis,mainly illegal bangladeshis.
same goes for Meghalaya.divide between tribals and non tribal settlers, identity issues and growing corruption besides the fear of being reduced to minority by native tribals.
groups from Mizoram.one example already given who wanted secession.other wants their autonomous homeland(for various tribals) and such.
so you can see,mainly handful of groups(other than ULFA,probably all the groups are completely insignificant) are asking independence.you're taking about some thousands(and not tens of thousands.even some thousands are given for my generosity as most of these groups has members of some 100,200 or little more,except ULFA ) among 40 million or more people.if there were wide demands of independence,we couldn't possibly make them stop.but as you know,Bangladeshis (in their dreams) thinks that all the seven states are hungry for independence and such,which is laughable.you should study about insurgent groups and their demands properly.

You are saying they have got weaken but are they completely quelled off? Nope, and that's what I've said, they will always remain there unless the North East is granted independence.

Then I am not responsible for the poor education standard in Bangladesh.

You are talking to a certified idiot, landslides happen in some parts of the NE area, not on the corridor.

Yet, the area is not that narrow like the Silliguri corridor that impedes smooth communication. Also, the part of BoB is Bangladeshi territory, while both sides of Silliguri corridor are foreign territory.

That area is narrower than Shiliguri corridor. And on one side of Shiliguri corridor lies two 'foreign countries', Nepal & Bhutan, we are comfortable with them.

said less educated, not illiterate! Both are different terms. As I replied to ni8mare earlier, do they have any internationally acclaimed economists or political scientist? By the term intellectual base, I referred to those scholars.

For a country of 150 million, how many Bangladeshis are world renowned in any field? Stop passing your Bull$hit 'expert comments' on others.

You are saying they have got weaken but are they completely quelled off? Nope, and that's what I've said, they will always remain there unless the North East is granted independence.

North East part of India is already independent, they are independent, sovereign, democratic republic of India. Stop day dreaming and go and give independence to the people of Chittagong, they were not supposed to be part of Bangladesh to start with given the religious demography of that place back in 1947.

You (and most other Bangladeshis here in pdf) talk way to big and way to beyond you capacity for a citizen of a country of the size of Bangladesh with little political, economic, military, cultural, or any kind of significance to the rest of the world.

Do you guys really take pride in making yourselves a butt of jokes here?

Back
Top Bottom