What's new

Miltant camps still in Bangladesh

I guess The Indian AF should bomb the hell out of these terror camps in BD and in addition drop a few on the arses of the Mullahs staying in places like Dhaka and Chittagong and give them just a hint of taste of the IAF's wrath.I bet things would come back to normal then since Bangladesh would cease to exist by then . . . .:p::p::p:

I guess The Indian AF should bomb the hell out of these terror camps in BD and in addition drop a few on the arses of the Mullahs staying in places like Dhaka and Chittagong and give them just a hint of taste of the IAF's wrath.I bet things would come back to normal then since Bangladesh would cease to exist by then . . . .:p::p::p:
Last I heard was IAF Chief complaining his aircraft lacked this and that. Let them take off first, and then yap.

Every part of India is already free and part of a great democratic country that we, the people of India have created, a handful of terrorists cannot change that.
You should really consider giving freedom to the Chittagong and should also consider giving a separate land to the minorities instead of killing them and driving them out of their ancestral land.

As usual, another rubbish coming from you.

Bangladesh is a homogeneous nation state, India is not!

Answer, these questions, are we seeking India's assistance to curb insurgencies (if any) in Bangladesh? Are we seeking any transit routes from India to travel to any part of Bangladesh? Is their any racism against any community in Bangladesh? The answer is NO! And there goes the credibility of your post!

And about minorities, they are in a far better status than the minorities in India, no need to bother.

and did I state something else??read my post again.I said,after 1947,both India and Pakistan integrated those princely states and various provinces to make their own country.and who told you that North East India is not part of India??on what basis??

and now,don't claim some fancy words.you claimed that india needs some foreign country,i.e. Bangladesh to keep our control over N-E,which is wrong.we said to destroy the rebel bases on BD.as a responsible country,BD is doing what it is supposed to do.thats how international diplomacy works.or else,every country had to take their last resort,which is war to sort out this kind of problem.transborder crime is a quite common matter now.

about attack,they're more enraged about illegal bangladeshis than biharis or others.I think you took that into consideration.that makes BD in a poor light as if BDeshis are inciting violence on Indian lands by illegally occupying lands.

about granting independence,I can show you how these claims die.

MNF...

Mizo National Front - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

they declared independence,killed some soldiers.then IAF resorted to bomb them,only one ocurance when IAF bombed indian territory.

now,they're a main stream party,after signing Peace Accord..

most of the terrorism is already died.some fractions make some bombing once or twice in a year,most of the time to scare people and getting their "Hissa".it is far far more peaceful and developed than your own country.

those aren't major issue now.major issue in N-E is now illegal migrants.

I said North East is part of India but deserves to be independent.

The point is why the separatist groups are being formed? Even a cursory look at India's map could perfectly explain the justification behind those separatist movements in North East. Then, the per capita income of the North East states is half of the average pci of India!

Illegal migrants? It has been discussed a lot, most of those so called illegal migrants are Indian citizens. Their problem is not illegal migration but the demographic change caused by Bengali settlers (both Hindus and Muslims). Most of these Bengalis have settled there during the British Raj era, there are many gazetteer reports, praising the Bengali farmers whose relentless efforts led to the green revolution in the rough terrains of Assam. Then again, more migration occurred during 1947 and periodically through 1971. They are not Bangladeshis!

Even in the example you put up, it clearly shows how they are being brutally suppressed.

If these separatist movements are not a major issue now, then why these things are always prioritized in the Indo-Bangla talks?

As usual, another rubbish coming from you.

Bangladesh is a homogeneous nation state, India is not!

Answer, these questions, are we seeking India's assistance to curb insurgencies (if any) in Bangladesh? Are we seeking any transit routes from India to travel to any part of Bangladesh? Is their any racism against any community in Bangladesh? The answer is NO! And there goes the credibility of your post!

And about minorities, they are in a far better status than the minorities in India, no need to bother.

Another moronic argument from you.

Bangladesh is an insignificant invisible entity in the world, India is not!

We are not requesting your "Assistance" to curb insurgency, we are asking you to STOP ASSISTING THEM, and your government is adhering to our demand to some extent. And our NE parts are connected by rail & road and anybody from any part of India can travel there by land without going into any other country. Transit through BD just reduces the distance and saves time. Our Andamans & Lakshadweep islands are not even connected by land, so what? How stupid one can be?

And you don't have any racism against any community in Bangladesh, instead you have terrorism & mullahism against certain communities. We all know how minorities are in Bangladesh, they are fleeing their homes and coming to India to tell us their horrific experiences, you can refer to the rapidly declining minority population in Bangladesh before giving speech about minorities in our country.

Now stay on the topic.

I said North East is part of India but deserves to be independent.

The point is why the separatist groups are being formed? Even a cursory look at India's map could perfectly explain the justification behind those separatist movements in North East. Then, the per capita income of the North East states is half of the average pci of India!

Illegal migrants? It has been discussed a lot, most of those so called illegal migrants are Indian citizens. Their problem is not illegal migration but the demographic change caused by Bengali settlers (both Hindus and Muslims). Most of these Bengalis have settled there during the British Raj era, there are many gazetteer reports, praising the Bengali farmers whose relentless efforts led to the green revolution in the rough terrains of Assam. Then again, more migration occurred during 1947 and periodically through 1971. They are not Bangladeshis!

Even in the example you put up, it clearly shows how they are being brutally suppressed.

If these separatist movements are not a major issue now, then why these things are always prioritized in the Indo-Bangla talks?

First,you've to study the reason of separatist movements which started in 1950-60s....they didn't want independece as some believes..many of them wanted separate state.few sniffed some oportunity after 1962 war.few resorted to insurgency after clashes with other ethnic groups.as like some dreamers think,"they all want independence",is all wrong.most of the groups already ceased to exist.many already resorted to some peace accord and living peacefully.as some politicians pointed out,its the illegal migration which is major factor of problems now.its not that indigenous population creating the problem.ULFA hated biharis.but most of the time,its illegal population on which various groups are mounting attacks...

as like you sai about "Brutally Supressed",I wonder whether any other country treats any rebel any better.the fact is its mainly paramilitary force who tackles these rebels,not armed force.IAF was used only once in the history,and that was the example I gave.its not hard to bomb rebel bases in BD or Myanmar.but India always take these through diplomatic channel and not mount some direct attack,violating the sovereignty of another country.

now,independence again.you show how many rebels are still asking for independence,how the represent their respective states.I'll show you how they're not.

And our NE parts are connected by rail & road and anybody from any part of India can travel there by land without going into any other country. Transit through BD just reduces the distance and saves time.

Try to learn about the terrains of Chicken's neck, this narrow stretch is highly inaccessible due to the regular landfall in the region during the most part of the year, there's no alternative to transit!

Our Andamans & Lakshadweep islands are not even connected by land, so what?

Andamans-Nicobars and Lakshadweep are small islands with tiny populations, they can't survive on their own which is not the case for North East.

Rest of your post is bullshit as usual!

Try to learn about the terrains of Chicken's neck, this narrow stretch is highly inaccessible due to the regular landfall in the region during the most part of the year, there's no alternative to transit!

Andamans-Nicobars and Lakshadweep are small islands with tiny populations, they can't survive on their own which is not the case for North East.

Rest of your post is bullshit as usual!

Bangladesh's chicken's neck corridor connecting Chittagong to the mainland is half of the width of Shiliguri corridor, we have done just fine so far and will continue to do so, and since BD can't do anything to change that, so what's the point of any further discussion on this? Stop this nonsense.

really then why hindus are coming to west bengal and settling herel ..?
Try to learn about the terrains of Chicken's neck, this narrow stretch is highly inaccessible due to the regular landfall in the region during the most part of the year, there's no alternative to transit!!
who told you that ? i live in silliguri and regularly go to kolkata by rail or bus there is no problems in tranportation as dray told it saves time.

First,you've to study the reason of separatist movements which started in 1950-60s....they didn't want independece as some believes..many of them wanted separate state.few sniffed some oportunity after 1962 war.few resorted to insurgency after clashes with other ethnic groups.as like some dreamers think,"they all want independence",is all wrong.most of the groups already ceased to exist.many already resorted to some peace accord and living peacefully.as some politicians pointed out,its the illegal migration which is major factor of problems now.its not that indigenous population creating the problem.ULFA hated biharis.but most of the time,its illegal population on which various groups are mounting attacks...

as like you sai about "Brutally Supressed",I wonder whether any other country treats any rebel any better.the fact is its mainly paramilitary force who tackles these rebels,not armed force.IAF was used only once in the history,and that was the example I gave.its not hard to bomb rebel bases in BD or Myanmar.but India always take these through diplomatic channel and not mount some direct attack,violating the sovereignty of another country.

now,independence again.you show how many rebels are still asking for independence,how the represent their respective states.I'll show you how they're not.

Well, there might be some groups who are only seeking separate provincial status (like Bodoland, Gorkhaland) but most of them are separatist groups seeking full independence like ULFA. UNFL, PLAM

Now about their support base, yes they lack mass support, but why? Most of the North East people are peace loving less educated folks without any major intellectual base. Since these separatist groups are using terror as their weapon, most of the people tend to go against them without understanding the significance of their demand. However, things won't remain the same, as time goes by, they would gradually develop a nationalist intellectual base to realize the significance. That's the time when these separatist movements will become effective.

Bangladesh's chicken's neck corridor connecting Chittagong to the mainland is half of the width of Shiliguri corridor, we have done just fine so far and will continue to do so, and since BD can't do anything to change that, so what's the point of any further discussion on this? Stop this nonsense.

Never heard of Bangladesh's Chicken's neck.

Chittagong is connected with Dhaka by the most developed highways and railways of the country.

You are just embarrassing yourself, come up with better argument otherwise don't bother to reply!

who told you that ? i live in silliguri and regularly go to kolkata by rail or bus there is no problems in tranportation as dray told it saves time.

The harsh topography of the region makes the railway and roads subject to damage from frequent landslides and natural disaster; India’s North-East is known for its record-breaking levels of rainfall.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom