What's new

Military's role in the identity of Pakistan

which darics? considering kashmir itself was ruled by our people... superiority complex? looking at your posts in this thread.. yeah we get the idea.. :rofl:

your people? your balochis have nothing to do with J&K. Stick to your deserts of balochistan. Dogras have always been experts at taming dardic muslims which is why every day I see some Pakistani whining about us.

your people? your balochis have nothing to do with J&K. Stick to your deserts of balochistan. Dogras have always been experts at taming dardic muslims which is why every day I see some Pakistani whining about us.

no but we have our sharing to taming your kind thats for sure.. the so called pundits like you were also tamed not so long ago..

Kid learn a little history. My ancestors ruled over fair skinned central asian type dardics. Which is why they whine endlessly about us :lol: No reason to have an inferiority complex. In fact we have a superiority complex over dardics unlike you lot.

Your ancestors may have sucked dicks for all I care. Doesnt matter. You and complexes. My life isnt wasteful to spend time studying nonsense over race stats. That's your life. This makes it clear who needs numbers to feel better.

:-)

I'm out.

Your ancestors may have sucked dicks for all I care. Doesnt matter. You and complexes. My life isnt wasteful to spend time studying nonsense over race stats. That's your life. This makes it clear who needs numbers to feel better.

:-)

I'm out.

If you look at my other posts on this forum, you will realize that I'm actually much more rational and moderate than most Indians and Pakistanis on this forum. I definitely don't need numbers (whatever that means). I'm not studying nonsense over race stats either :lol: My life does not consist solely of things I post on this forum. I know, shocking right? We we were having an interesting discussion and I have respect for most Pakistanis here.

not sure if i can de-derail my thread and somehow get it back

or simply give up :wacko:

Kid learn a little history. My ancestors ruled over fair skinned central asian type dardics. Which is why they whine endlessly about us :lol: No reason to have an inferiority complex. In fact we have a superiority complex over dardics unlike you lot.

Dogra dynasty of Kashmir was given the land by the British for being a good slave betraying their Sikh king. Or do you know nothing of Gulab Singhs duplicity? :o:

which one?
Cross Swords?
No ..
" Garrison State" by Proff. Tan Tai Yong
Give the history of recruitment patterns in british indian army from punjab and the role of religion and landlords in this recruitment pattern

image.jpg

Last edited:
Not cherry picked :lol: Protesters everywhere look ugly. Do you want me to post Kashmiri protesters? :lol:

Please next time don't compare Jammu hindus to Pakistani punjabis (you can compare them with punjabi mussalis). See here how jammu hindu looks, typical facial feuatures of punjabi chura. Weak, short height.

13581_701351553215466_1023354391_n.jpg

Here is Jammu hindu parliment members of them. Not many hindus ther.

Madan-Lal-Sharma.jpg

Dr.+Karan+Singh2.jpg

14201411343903.jpg

Now here is current Pakistani mna from main Punjabi biraderis.

Gujjar born in Lahore

116.JPG

jatt gujrawala

Iftikhar_Ahmad_Cheema-600.jpg

rajput from Orkara

275702-manzoor-1318800068-717-640x480.JPG

khatri/sheihk from chiniot

86.jpg

syed biraderi

113.jpg

punjabi kashmiri with kashmir valley ancestry

Sheikh%20Rasheed%20Ahmed.jpg

See the difference? I can post dozens of more pictures from that mna list. Just because dogra live in jammu doesnt mean they will look like muslim kashmiris, not even close. Even kashmiri pundits look like typical hindu facial feutures.

Last edited:
No ..
" Garrison State" by Proff. Tan Tai Yong
Give the history of recruitment patterns in british indian army from punjab and the role of religion and landlords in this recruitment pattern

View attachment 32386

some problem i am having is that ... some books are not really sold by amazon..but local book stores...and they wont ship to mexico :cry:
let me see on this one

Now here is current Pakistani mna from main Punjabi biraderis.

Gujjar born in Lahore

116.JPG

jatt gujrawala

Iftikhar_Ahmad_Cheema-600.jpg

rajput from Orkara

275702-manzoor-1318800068-717-640x480.JPG

khatri/sheihk from chiniot

86.jpg

syed biraderi

113.jpg

punjabi kashmiri with kashmir valley ancestry

Sheikh%20Rasheed%20Ahmed.jpg

See the difference? I can post dozens of more pictures from that mna list. Just because dogra live in jammu doesnt mean they will look like muslim kashmiris, not even close. Even kashmiri pundits look like typical hindu facial feutures.

All photo shopped to look whiter, and Pakistanis say Indians are obsessed with "whiter" skin. :lol:

All photo shopped to look whiter, and Pakistanis say Indians are obsessed with "whiter" skin. :lol:

Indians arent? Come on man dont do this. Largest importer of "whitening" cream aka BLEACH is India.

We are the same people, obsessive over fairness. Just that we are a bit fairer in general.

@Aeronaut i believe time to let this thread die, it has lived its life.

Back
Top Bottom