What's new

Military Related Questions

can anybody verify that is pakistan actually planning to get a aircraft carrier is it real

Does anyone know what is the worst eyesight one can have when joining the pakistan army?

Is it -3.00?

Does anyone know what is the worst eyesight one can have when joining the pakistan army?

Is it -3.00?

It has to be 6/6 in any case.

Whether you use glasses or lenses or something else i dont know of, but the net result should be 6/6.

Great. I am glad you didn't say that contacts/glasses are not allowed!

haha no Sir! Though there is nothing more exciting than becoming a GD(P), I have my sights set on joining the Infantry and entering SSG. I wear contacts. I will probably have to get rugged eyeglasses because changing contacts with dirty hands is a problem.

Where can i find data such as the average age of a PMA Cadet, his average height, and weight, how fast the average cadet runs, and swims, etc. Is this data posted anywhere?
Does anyone have answers for this?

Where can i find data such as the average age of a PMA Cadet, his average height, and weight, how fast the average cadet runs, and swims, etc. Is this data posted anywhere?

You can find about the basic requirement Including the Physical standards which you have asked. Pakistan Army - Regular Commission

Well, the average height and weight and any thing relating to GC's in particular cannot be found.

If I remember correctly we had it extended it a few days back...btw Murad sahab what the typical mission radius for our boys in masroor out to sea?

If I remember correctly we had it extended it a few days back...btw Murad sahab what the typical mission radius for our boys in masroor out to sea?

20 miles before International water starts. And thats not towards India towards Abu Dhabi if you go towards Iran you can extend it to another 15 miles and then the American fleet is standing there they have a permanent establishment over there and they don't like visitors the buffer Zone between Iran and Pakistan is occupied by the USN Fleet.

Ali has already provided you with the where you can find the age and height info. As for the running and physical standards, now they have added the miles test in the initial test also, the standards are available on that website.

When inside PMA, you are required to complete exact 1 mile in 5~6 minutes, around 10-15 heaving, 80~100 push ups in 2 mins, rope test without using legs (only arms) etc etc. These standards tends to become more difficult as you near your commission. Moreover there are many more physical activities that you would be required to do, which you can only experience when you reach there, oh and yes i forgot to mention the endurance marches, anything around 300 miles in 5 days normally.

Some authenticated info also available at:
http://www.pakistanarmy.gov.pk/AWPReview/TextContent.aspx?pId=267&rnd=469

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom